Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wonders Never Die ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Wonder's Never Die
By: Tsuki Doriimaa
Chapter One

~oOo@oOo~




Blue, scarlet, pink, white and lavender were the shades the sky was going through as she ran down the streets of her home town, trying to get away from what was chasing her. An opponent that no one could see, but was felt nonetheless, and this one was one that she did not want to stop, turn and face at this point in time. Truth be told she didn't want to ever face this one, she just wanted it to turn and leave her alone in her own little world; a little world that she found was crumbling all around her.

Why me? Why is it always me that these things happen to? Is it too much to ask to be left alone and let be? For me to live thy life like I want? Not to be pursued by many for different reasons that are beyond my understandings or wants? the girl silently fumed making a fist punching at an invisible foe while she ran through the dense forest foliage.

Spying a large oak with massive branches looming in the distance she pushed her legs harder, making her strides longer, hoping to reach it sooner to take refuge there for the night. Climbing up its truck with the help of smaller younger branches she climbed 'til half way up, nestling into a small hole made by three of it's larger branches, shielding her from the rain that started to pour upon her, adding to her dreary mood.

"When will I…" she stifled a yawn "be free… of this?" murmured as she snuggled deeper into her hiding place well above the heads of any that should try tracking her down, and hidden by the trees kind branches, almost as if it sensed what her turmoil was and wanted to shield her from any that would try and make it worse.

The immense tree, wide tall and proud gathered it's branches closer to the small one wrapped in it's embrace, keeping watch of those that wished her harm. In all its years of living and being, it's never sensed a pain like this; a wish so great that not even the powerful of beings could grant her whispered request. That one thought alone made its leaves shake, not from the raging winds of the storm, but with a silent chuckle, knowing that the one wrapped in its embrace was of them, yet, didn't have that knowledge granted to her.

The night's temperature plummeted as the winds raged on beating against all that was out this night, while the rain showered upon all that was bared; none of this however, had any effect on the small girl curled into a comfy warm ball, nestled within the motherly branches of the oak. By early morning, before the birds awoke and started chirping, the flowers opening to display their proud colors or the suns crest over the northern mountains, she awoke. Stretching and yawning she slowly opened her eyes, surprised to find that she was dry and warm despite the cool nip of morning air and the rain drop covered area about her. Surprised further was she when the mighty branches of the oak slowly inched back from her to grant her release to the world once more.

Inching slowly out on the large limb that she'd slept on that night she stretched once more, leaning her back against the trunk closing her eyes, concentrating; she could feel her friends far away, most likely in their beds still where they were sure to stay for hours yet. Standing back on her own, she patted the trunk lightly, looking over its brownish gray bark, "Arigatou old friend" whispering thanks for it's housing that night.

~Your welcome little one~ an old, almost rusty sounding voice spoke back to her mentally. ~It was a welcome to have one stay the night. Oh it's been ages since anyone's come to speak with me~ A younger branch lifted up towards her, once she stepped on, it lowered to the ground for her to hop off.

"How…?" the question rolled off her lips quietly as she stared up at the enormous tree that seemed to have a light green glow to it; which almost made it look like it was happy, if trees could look that way. "How can this be?" re-asking the question that now raced through her mind as to why she was able to speak to this old, ancient tree.

~Ah m'dear, I've been 'ere for over a millennia. I'm old and tired. It's been a long time since anyone has had the ability to speak with me… A welcome thing to, that it is.~ there was a chuckling sound that gained a rich quality to it as the old tree 'spoke' to her, as if it was getting back into the flow of using this 'voice' of hers. ~I've seen many a thing come and go. But never one such as thee; your special… in a sad sort of way.~

She took a fighting stance, immediately feeling foolish for doing so against such a massive tree. Sweat dropping she glared up at the tree with indignity and confusion shinning in her eyes, "Are you callin' me SAD?!" she raised her voice to almost a yell, not wanting to draw anyone's attention that might be out this early to her.

The chuckles came to her again, ~Oh by the Heavens no child!~ the tree chuckled more, sounding much more like giggles as it did, ~Oh no, not at all m'dear. I simply meant it's sad that you're so special, you've got all these problems about you. 'Tis all my words meant.~

Understanding flashed through the girl's eyes as she stood back to normal. "Oh." she giggled, "Gomen ne, I did not mean to be disrespectful to you." she bowed then stood in a fighting stance. Right arm pulled inward by her side, hand in a fist faced upward, her left hand level with her chest, hand straight up palm facing the right; her right leg bent a little at the knee, her left pushed back taking most of her weight on it. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath, silently nodded to an invisible opponent before snapping her eyes open throwing a punch with her right arm pulling her left back, jumping up into a roundhouse kick with her left leg, followed by more punches and kicks, all the while ducking, side stepping and rolling out of returned attacks that none could see.

~Ahh my child, your very skilled for one so young.~

"I have. To be!" she threw multiple punches "To stay." another kick, "In shape and," she jumped high into the air flying back towards the ground ready to karate chop her foe with such force that would render one unconscious, landing on the ground her elbow creating a small dent in the ground blow it, "Alive" she finished her sentence as she stood up turning to the huge oak dusting her self off.

~Well I should say you do a good job at it.~

"Not really. These are just basic moves, anyone can do them, if they try." Dusting the last bit of wet dirt from her knees and legs she bowed to the mighty oak. "The others don't know I can fight like that. Ashikarazu, but I've got to be going now. Domo arigatou again, for sheltering me last night." With that said she turned from her new friend and started running in the direction that she had the night before, ever running from her foe.

~Take care little one… May the Heavens watch over you and the Fates be kind...~ she could barely make out the Oak's parting wish against the wind whispering past her ears while she ran.

Reaching town she stopped slumping over with her hands on her knees breathing heavily, gaining back the lost air from running and letting her legs take a breather. "Whoa… that… was a good r-run…" looking up she noticed she was about the only one in the streets beside some early store owners that were now starting to open shop for the day.

"Time to head home… I guess." Her voice saddened slightly at that thought knowing that there was one at home that would also be chasing her in a way.

Taking it easy through the streets guessing that it was about six maybe going on seven and that her friends would start to arise in an hour or more depending on the persons habits; she guessed all but one would be up in an hour, that meant she had to hurry home. "Why me?" giggling as she started another sprint run to her house. In less then her record time she was standing in front of it, glancing up to her bedroom window then to the large pine and back.

Welp here goes nothing. She thought taking a short run, jump and clinging to the trees trunk starting to climb up to the first branch, inching her way closer to her balcony, giving a small jump she made her way over the railing only to press her face to the glass peering inside for the one that was sure to be awake already, or wake at the slightest sound she made.

She slide her a nail file through the small crack undoing the hook that held the window shut tight, she slowly swung it outward allowing her entrance to the warm dark room of hers. Right off she spotted the blob on her bed, keeping her eyes on it at all times while climbing through then shutting the window, making sure to latch it back in place. Slipping about the room to her dresser changing from her days clothes to her nightie she carefully slid into bed making double sure not to move the small blob at the end of it. With a soft sigh she fell into sleeps sweet darkness.
~ * ~


An hour later she turned over in her sleep mumbling non-coherent things that none would understand less they had an ear right to her face. "Wake up… wake up…" faint murmurings started to make their way through the fogginess of sleep that covered her minds systems. "…don't wake up I'm go-…cold wet-…" she moved more turning over half way squashing the poor small creature that was trying to wake her up. "RAAGH GET OFF OF ME!!!" yelling indigently pulling on the beds sheets to try releasing themselves.

"Huh? Wha... what's going on?" groggily asking what her mind barely registered as a noise trying to end her not so sweet dream she was having. Leaning forward with a yawn stretching her arms out she looked behind her, straight into the glaring eyes of her little friend. "Opps… umm gomen?" giggling softly patting her head kindly.

"Usagi! You know very well you did that on purpose!" was the English accent that shot back at her with a hint of forgiveness in there.

"Awww come on Luna! You know I love you too much to try suffocating you to death." Though the thought has crossed my mind a time or two... she mentally finished her sentence standing to go about her daily routine of getting ready for the days events. All the while the only thing that she could be happy about was that she didn't have school today, and it was a Friday! They had given them an early day off since next week was Spring Break, and now it was time for her to get ready to meet her friends at the temple.
~oOo@oOo~


"ARGHH! DAMN IT!" A blast was sent soaring through the air followed by five more, each hitting their target with deadly accuracy blowing it up, sending shards flying around the room angrily, as if they carried the blasts owners anger in them. "Where the hell is she!?" he growled again throwing out more blasts punching and kicking the air, trying desperately to defeat an unseen foe, his movements swift and fluid, making it almost appear that he was performing a dance of some kind. But one would do wise to remember otherwise when around him.

Punch. Kick. Dodge. Faze out and reappear to attack again, were the moves being repeated over and over again. A strenuous workout that didn't have the same move in it twice; each one was different, wither the onlooker noticed or not.

Giving a shake of her head and sigh she used the control panel to shut the computer down, a loud growling inside told her that it had been done, along with the beeping of the computer. I know there's going to be major damage this time! That guy I swear! He's going to blow us all up one day! The girl silently fumed to herself waiting for the door to open; once it did the man inside slowly turned around.

Whoa… if looks could kill… I'd been dead long ago. She thought giggling, not letting the look faze her. "Get your sorry butt in the house now! Your friends are here to see you!" barking out the order.

"Damn it woman! I don't care about those brats!" growling back at her while he stalked towards the exit pushing past her.

She grinned facing him with her hands on her hips, "Ya know what? I don't CARE if you do or not! They're here to see YOU! Oh mighty one, so get your ass in there NOW!"

That got a slight pause in his stride before he smirked. Baka onna, he thought continuing his way towards the living room of the house, a long walk in his mind, but he needed to cool down from his training, and that, gave him time to think. Time to think about things that had been troubling his mind as of late. This girl and planet; what was going on here? Shouldn't it all of been gone by now?

Damn place, it should be destroyed by now! What the hell are they waiting for!? An invitation? growling echoed in his chest, thoughts raging on about why the enemy hadn't yet attacked like they said that they were going to. What was holding them back? Why the wait? Why didn't they just go ahead and get rid of the backwater planet? There wasn't much on here but people that bothered everyone else; it'd be doing the world a favor in his minds eye.

Entering the room through a small unused entry way that only he seemed to know about, quietly leaning back against the wall watching them argue over the details of 'What to do?' and 'Why haven't they attacked yet?' on the new enemy. He snorted, "Baka's" effectively getting everyone's attention.

"Hey guy!"

"When'd you get here?"

"Hmph" and a grunt from another were his greetings. Not that he wanted any, he personally could do without the whole lot of them, but seeing as he agreed to be apart of this mess he was stuck with them now, and now they were his allies. "Early enough baka! Mind yourself brat. What are you doing?" he snapped at them all making them take a step back or sit down while he stood, leaning against the wall, eyes closed arms crossed over his chest, listening.

"Well uh, we were umm…" one stuttered on.

"What goober here is trying to say is that we're discussing what to do about the new enemy. Since no one knows why they haven't attacked like they were supposed to… We think its time to make an attack against them." Another answered his voice light and happy, yet it carried a serious under tone to it, telling all that he was indeed serious.

"Hmph idiot."

A boy jumped up from his seat, "What? Hey be nice!"

"Shhh shut up! You'll make him kill you!" another grabbed his shirt pulling his friend back down, glancing nervously towards the one leaned against the wall, who now had his eyes open glaring at the other; he gulped nervously. Not good.

"Listen boy" pushing himself off the wall stalking closer to them all, "If you attack now, you'll make they're hackles rise and attack earlier. Leave them alone and plan a counter attack for when they do. Don't rush into something you know nothing about!" with that said the guy walked past them and out the front door, slamming it behind him.

"DON'T SLAM THE DOOR!" a girls voice rang out making them all jump from the shattered quietness.

"Well… that was…"

"…weird..." one finished for him.

"Uh huh… but you know he's got a point."

"Huh? Well yeah, maybe so… but does he have to be a pain in the asumph-" a hand was slapped over his mouth quickly cutting that comment off, "Shhhh he can still hear you, you know!"

"Morray…" mumbling under the hand innocently shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay now that we've got everyone's input on this, lets plan our counter attack and go into this formation here…" his voice went on, trailing off going softer as the other walked away from the door not caring if they thought it all out without him or not. He fought alone regardless of their plans; he would fight how he wanted to.
~oOo@oOo ~


"Where's that lazy girl?"

Mina swatted at her cats head missing when he ducked, "Artimus be nice!" she sweat dropped "We all know she likes to sleep in, besides it's Friday and we didn't have school… I know I'd still be sleeping in if I had the chance to." She glared at the poor kitty that was trying to hid behind the shrine maiden from the glare that was being sent his way, "But somebody had to come and wake me up!"

"Eh well you see… umm…"

"Oh cut it you two! Shesh, it doesn't matter, we're just here to hang out, have fun, and it's not a meeting or anything. So cool it." Makoto sighed.

"For once" someone muttered ascending the last of the million steps one had to climb to get to the shrine. Noticing all the attention turned to her, she smiled brightly acting as if the fore muttered was never spoken and hopefully not heard. All she needed now was for someone to think that she thought the meetings were boring and that in turn might make them think that she believed they too, were boring. "Oi minna-chan! What's happenin'?"

"Well I'm in the process of being Artimus' body guard from the other blonde and just waitin' on you. What's goin' on Hime?" Makoto asked smiling as she patted the seat next to her.

She obliged by sitting down looking to each of them, they seemed to be studying her or something. Maybe it's just my imagination.

"So what are we going to do today? I mean it's Friday! And we don't have school! Is that a blessing or what!?" she smiled widely still not believing they had the luck to get off on a Friday.

Giggles went round the group, "Yes I can certainly say that it is Usagi, though I do wish they didn't cancel it, I didn't want to miss my computers class." The others sweat dropped.

"Umm Ami-chan… Could we please not talk about school?" Minako whined.

"I'm sorry Minna-chan."

"Oi Hime, how about some mall shopping?"

Said girl looked around to all them and nodded, "But please… don't call me Hime in there." Or ever, she added in her mind.

"Gomen ne." they caroused while heading down the temple steps for the mall each in their own thoughts.

Twenty minutes later they were standing in front of the third most expensive shop the mall had to offer. 'Crystal Palace,' it wasn't that it was all that expansive as to everything that was in it, was crystal of all sizes. They'd never gone in there before, never thought about it, or voiced they're thoughts on it. But as they stood there, Usagi took one step closer to the door, then another as if in a trance.

"Usagi wait!" Rei called out.

"You don't have significant funds to purchase anything from within that store Usagi-chan." Ami tried reminding her but she wasn't listening. Finding it odd the other girls collectively shrugged following their hime into the shop.

"Well konnichiwa minna! Welcome to Crystal Palace! Please, feel free to look around and explore. Just be careful." A kind voice called from behind one of the desks.

They nodded, "Yes m'am" gazing about while they followed Usagi who still hadn't said anything nor looked directly at any of the beautiful statures the store had to offer. She was walking straight ahead swerving in and out of glass cases heading for… who knows where, but she was doing it like she'd been there time and time before.

"What's she doing?" Makoto whispered.

"How should I know? I can't tap into Odango's mind." Rei hissed back quietly keeping on eye on her friend while the other swept around the figurines they were passing.

"Ami-chan?"

The sound of light tapings could be heard the stopped with a snap, "She's fine guys; just searching for something, I think." She closed up her minicomputer slipping it back into her purse that in turn put it into her subspace pocket without anyone seeing her do it.

"Ami doesn't know? This could be serious!" Minako giggled placing a hand on her friend's forehead lightly shaking her head, "Nope, no fever there…"

Ami swatted her hand away, "Stop that Mina, I'm fine."

"Okay girlfriend."

"Hey she stopped."

They all glanced up from the arguing pair to see that indeed their hime had stopped before a medium sized stature that looked like two people. They squinted to get a better look; still not being able to see it they walked closer and gasped.

"Wow… Would ya look at that!"

"Ohh so pretty."

"It's Australian colored crystal, and very well carved out. I wonder who did it?"

Leave it to Ami to always break down the item and over look the beauty. Minako thought giggling shaking her head at her friend. "Ami-chan just look at it, it's wonderful!"

"Yes, it is."

"Usagi?" Rei placed a soft hand on her friend shoulder watching her stare at the statue blankly. What's wrong with her? Wondering she gave the girl a slight shake, "Usagi?"

"Ohh I see you've found a beautiful piece." The lady's voice spoke from beside them spooking the group into taking a step back not expecting her to be there.

"Yes, it's a beautiful one. What's it about?" They all blinked. Had their Usagi just asked that? Looking over they found her staring at the lady intently fully focused waiting for her answer.

"Well let me think now…" putting a slim pale finger to her chin in thought, "This one's I believe many years old. It came from a rather wealthy family who had a wee girl of seven. This particular young maiden had fallen for a boy of a different type. Her parents didn't want her to pursue. So instead they had secret meetings and arranged a date they'd go away together when they were old enough… 'Til then the young girl had two figurines made. This one." she waved her small hand towards the figurine, "…and the other that goes to it. It's said that when you put the two of them together a lovely melody floats from it entrancing the listeners' ears and transporting them to another time and place. There's something about the two pieces being together that I can't remember… some old legend I believe…"

She sighed wistfully smiling to them all. "I'm sorry, I tend to rattle on a bit about this piece… there's just something about it…"

"It's alright m'am, it's very pretty."

"Umm… if you don't mind me asking miss… how much is it?" a small voice asked from the middle of them all sounding rather meek in asking as she stared at the object of discussion.

"Well let's see here." She gently picked it up taking it back to the counter setting it down and pulling out a large book from under it flipping the pages and stopped with a nod. Looking up she motioned the girl over to her, her friends following a few steps behind. "It's quite a bit actually…" she watched the child's face fall, "How much could you offer for it hun?" deciding there was something different about this young girl she scooted the figurine to the side slightly.

"Oh!" Usagi's face lit up like a thousand watt candle, "I've got umm…" she dug in her purse ignoring the fact that her hand sunk in up to her elbow as she fiddled around her space pocket for her reserve stash she'd been saving up since middle school for her senior trip. But right now, this was the only thing on her mind. Pulling her hand out she handed the small bag to the lady, "I think there's umm… $120 in there…?" Usagi said softly keeping her eye on the figurine.

"One hundred and twenty?" she whispered counting the money finding more then that there, she only slipped out about ninety of it knowing that the price of the statue was more then double that amount. Smiling to herself she opened the register slipping the dollars in place and pulled out packing supplies so she could wrap it up where it wouldn't have chance of breaking on her. "Here you go hun, take good care of it now. Please come back anytime you'd like." She scooted her money pouch and bag towards the young woman, bowing.

"Wow arigatou!" flashing another sunny smile and bowing Usagi skipped out the door heading for another.

"Umm… Well…"

"That just happen?"

One nodded, "Hai."

"Come on guys, snap outta it! She's leavin' us behind!" Makoto said loudly linking her arms through theirs making sure not to hit anything on their way out after the skipping bunny.

"Hey Usa!" Ami called out as they caught up to her staring into the window of the candy store.

She turned smiling, "Yeah Ames? What's up?"

"Hey girl, what's with the figurine?" Makoto questioned nodding to the bag.

Usagi looked down at it then to them, "I donno. It's just really pretty that's all" giggling as their curious expressions fell to those of disbelief while she skipped into the store grabbing several bags filling them each with her favorite candies. Paying the man at the counter she walked back out, "So where should we go now guys?"

They eyed the vast stash of candy she purchased wondering how long it'd take before it vanished, knowing how their leader liked it so much. Rei snapped out of her staring first. "Atama Odango-hime! Your gonna get a belly ache from that!" shaking her head while Usagi did nothing but smile she sighed rubbing her somewhat pounding temples, "We've gotta head back now… there's something we need to discuss."

"Umm… like what?" asked tilting her head to the side.

"Well… something that we can't talk about here." Makoto put in looking around.

"Yeah girlfriend, lets go, we can talk on the way." Minako linked her arm through her Hime's and started skipping out the front door, softly humming together.

"Those two…"

"Will they ever grow up?"

They looked at one another answering the same time "Iie" before laughter filled the air 'bout them as they ran to catch up.

"Soo… whatta wanna do with your life Usa-chan?" Minako asked while they all quietly walked behind them forgetting for the time being what they needed to speak with her of; instead listened to her response.

She thought for a second popping a jawbreaker in her mouth, "I'd like to go exploring all over the world! Meet a nice guy and settle down without worries or responsibilities."

"What about Mam-er Mamoru-san? You've got him." Ami asked quietly from behind them.

Usagi peered over her shoulder, "I know, but well… I don't know Ami-chan… He's changed since then. I know we were engaged and I have feelings for him, but I don't know." She shrugged with a giggle, "Who knows maybe one day it'll be like back then again."

"Usa-chan…" Rei started walking up laying a hand on her shoulder, "You know he l-likes you. I'm sure it'll be fine and y'all'll make a good monarch for the 30th century Tokyo" throwing a wink she added, "Besides, I'm sure the sun always shines with that smile of yours."

Usagi hit her arm blushing, "Hush you!"

"Ohh of course m'lady. My humble apologies" Rei bowed low sweeping her arm widely she stood up only revealing a broad grin.

They reached the tree-covered Juuban Park before she spoke again turning around to face them all, "So you all think I'd be a good ruler huh?"

Nodding as a whole Minako chose to answer, "Of course we do Usa! And with Mamoru-san by your side what could go wrong?" answering spinning around her arm flying outward she didn't know Usagi's wary smile fell into a slight frown as she started to ponder over her Senshi's words.

She wasn't sure if she could believe that or not. She threw fits of getting detention when she was late, knowing good and well why she got it, yet she threw the fit anyways. She couldn't walk straight for a mile without tripping; she failed tests and slept in late. She wasn't fit to be the worlds ruling monarch. She just wasn't.

Watching her three friends converse about things she couldn't hear, she smiled knowing they'd be behind her the whole was, support she needed. And Minako spinning around in circles so much she was getting dizzy; silver laughter floated around them as she watched her almost trip but kept going.

Leaning against a large pine bringing her right foot up resting it on the bark she watched her friends knowing that they didn't have it bad. They weren't destined to marry they're long lost love and rule the universe as her mother once did. No. They just had to worry about protecting her and keeping the peace along side her. To her, that was the easy part in it all. The hard part was keeping it all together, living with someone she knew she had feeling for but wasn't sure how deep they ran, and carrying the universe on her shoulders.

"It's just too much… I-I'm only sixteen… I'm not ready for all of this… I'm n-not…" whispering softly while unshed tears gathered in her eyes making them a glossy sapphire. With a sigh she started forward to join her spinning cousin whipping the water from her eyes as she went feeling something soft wrap around her waist as she did so she smiled.

Taking off in a run, she changed course heading straight for the group of three swiftly flying between each of them she tapped one on their head calling out "YOUR IT!!!" before swinging by Minako giggling, arms outward like a airplane while Minako started mimicking her.

"What? USAGI!" Rei yelled out after getting over her confusion. Grinning widely she accepted the challenge starting after her Hime giving the others time to scatter before chasing whichever was closest to her.

They all fell breathlessly to the ground in various places around the field from playing tag the last two hours. It was now somewhere around five with the skies colors turning the famous shades of orange purple, dark blue and yellow with few white clouds darting across the colored canvas. One girl sighed laying on her back she eased up onto her elbows looking around at her comrades that were much in the same position she was in now, some on their backs, sides of stomachs. She giggled sitting up fully with a yawn, "Guess we should be heading home, my parents are going to kill me!"

One looked up questioningly, "Why? It's not a school night or anything," a mischievous look flashed through her emerald eyes.

"Yeah. But you know Okaasan…" she shook her head, "Just the way she waves around that spatula is enough for me, AIE!" shivers ran down her spine just thinking about it as she stood up in giggles swiping her bag from its forgotten place.

"Well then let us walk you. We still have something we need to talk to ya about."

"Yeah, yeah, alright already guys!" laughing lightly her sapphire eyes twinkling in the moons light shimmer as she spun to face them walking backward, minding her step to keep from tripping. "What is it already you act as if it's a battle between life and death or something." The said she tilted her head to the side curiously. "It isn't is it? 'Cause if it is-"

"No. It's not." One started.

"Phew… that's good news."

"…entirely about that" another finished.

"Huh? What're you guys saying?" her eyes held confusion.

Ami spoke up pulling out her Mercury computer, "I've been picking up some abnormal energies from all around the city for about a week now… we think it's a new enemy."

"Or some left overs from the last." Makoto slammed her fist into her palm.

Usagi sighed, "Great… get some time to be normal between battles… Fight the last one… Now this… What else is going to go wrong?" she muttered. "They've been steadily getting stronger each day…" she heard Ami's voice say then trail off. I rest my case, muttering mentally while tuning Ami's voice back in, "…and that leads me to believe that they'll be strong enough to attack in less then a week. Usagi?"

"Wha- huh? I'm listening" Sortta, she snickered turning around facing front again. "So your saying that basically the Sailor Senshi are needed once more for Kami-sama knows how long to battle them, ne?" she sighed longing for peace to rain. "That's something that's easy to understand, and hard hitting home… All I ever wanted was to be normal."

Everyone stopped to stare at her. There was no whining, no fusing and she actually understood the first time what they were saying to her… trying to tell her. Was their Tsuki no Hime finally starting to grow up on them? They smiled happy that she got it on her own. Each became lost in their own thoughts as they resumed they're walk. Never noticing the black mist that started to swirl around and grow denser filling a small area where one was, and in the next, not.

"Hey Usa-chan, you don't think that we could snag some ice cream on our way to your house do ya?" Minako asked staring at the stars. They're so pretty tonight, shinning brightly. But the moon… seems to be dimmer. She thought lightly shaking her head looking to her friend. "Usagi? Usagi where are you!?"

Rei's head along with everyone else's snapped forward where they closest friend and leader once walked, "Usagi? USAGI!?" they screamed after scanning the area they stood in. It was a vast wide-open area, no more trees, no buildings to block their sight, and no Usagi playing jokes on them.

"Kami-sama iie… iie…" Minako's eyes started to blur on her. Makoto searched the area over many times praying to Zeus she'd find her.

Ami typed on her computer finding no indication of the tracker, which was installed in Usagi's communicator, nor was her communicator working. Sadly she shook her head to those that stared at her with teary eyes.

Rei and Makoto dropped to the ground next to a silently sniffling Minako, "No… no, no, no… USSAAAGIII!"
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball Z! So stop sendin' the damn Fire Ants after me! Damn ::dances around shouting:: STOOOPP IT!!