Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Confrontation: Frieza and the Super Saiyan ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saiyan Saga

Author's Note: Okay, this fic gets a bit more serious than the others, but generally it does have non-seriousness in it. After all, Frieza's about to meet Golen, a true, full-blooded Super Saiyan...makes ya wanna drool, huh? Remember that Vegeta is his twin after all!

Disclaimer: Do you want some ice??? Huh?? Do ya? Do ya? DO YA??? You want some ice, don't you? 'Cause you know I don't own DBZ!...I'm right aren't I??? Craziness...

Confrontation: Frieza and the Super Saiyan, Part One

Zarbon's being possessive, Golen is mistaken for Vegeta, and Cerulean fights back at Frieza...what the freak's going on??...seventh in the saga.

By Queen Breeza

"Uh, Zarbon?" When Zarbon had gotten back to his room, he still didn't let go of Cerulean. She started to worry. "Are you okay, Zarb?"

Zarbon was hugging Cerulean as she sat on his bed. He opened his eyes and stopped hugging her, though his hands were still on her arms. He showed her a smile and she smiled back. Hmm, maybe it's over, she thought.

Then suddenly, Zarbon went back to hugging her, tighter this time.

"O-kay..." Cerulean couldn't take much more of this. But she decided to endure it until Zarbon was finally ready to let go.

So she waited.

And waited.

And waited some more...

Now, she really couldn't take this anymore. Twenty minutes had passed. She had to do something to get him off her.

"Zar-by," she began in her little singsong voice, "do you want to talk about some-thing?"

This made Zarbon open his eyes once more and refrain from hugging his baby sister to death. He opened his eyes really wide as if he were suddenly surprised, plastered a big smile on his face, and said with such dramatic expression of emotion: "No. I have nothing to talk about because I have my wittle sister here with me, and I don't need anything else; so therefore, if I don't need anything else, then I don't need to talk about anything, and if I don't need to talk about anything, then that also means I don't need anything. Nothing. I only...need...you."

"...I'm hungry..."

"And maybe a fish sandwich to shut you up."

"Now there's the Zarby I know and love!" Cerulean gave Zarbon another hug, and this time he didn't stick like glue. That's when she noticed something was wrong. "Hey! Where's Golen?"

"Who?"

"Now tell me the truth, little monkey, why did you leave?" Frieza asked a very scared Golen, who could probably pee in his uniform if Frieza asked him one more personal question. I can't hold it much longer, he thought while trying not to take his eyes off the menacing tyrant, even though Frieza was like, what? Five feet?

Frieza looked as though he were trying to pierce the little Saiyan's soul with his own eyes, trying hard to figure out how "Vegeta" could have left his ship without him or his soldiers being aware of it.

"Just--just who do you think you are??" Frieza bellowed. "I give you clothes. I give you food. I give you your own room, and yet, what do I get in return? Nothing. You leave my ship without MY permission, take another one of my soldiers with you---probably kidnapped her---and come back attacking my ship with"---Frieza looks out the window to the black hulking Rio outside and flings his arm in the air at it---"God knows what! And what do you have to say for yourself?"

Golen looked down at his feet, then at the soldiers in Frieza's main control department. Some of them were staring straight ahead. The rest were looking at Golen menacingly, shaking their heads, or smirking at him, probably waiting until Frieza handed him over to one of them so that they could beat the crap of him. Golen shivered at the thought.

"Sorry?" Golen piped up. Na uh. Not enough.

"Oh, I bet you are...NOW!!" Frieza growled. Golen looked down at his feet again.

"Um..."

"Yes? Does the little insubordinate have a request?"

"I'm not Vegeta."

Frieza's face lost all emotion. "What?"

"I said," Golen began again, trying desperately to gain more confidence, "I'm not Vegeta."

Frieza tried his best not to look surprised. "Who are you then?"

"Now this may come as a shock to you," Golen could tell the soldiers were already shocked, but he wasn't so sure about Frieza, "but I'm actually Vegeta's twin."

Frieza thought about this for a moment while his soldiers were trying to digest this new information. "Foot soldier!" he called at a menacing blue creature with a weapon attached to his arm. "Yes, sire?" the soldier answered. Well, here comes that beating, Golen thought. To think I would die at the hands of the creature from the Black Lagoon. I wonder if they'd grant a victim's last request and let me pee, maybe not at a urinal---I don't even want to know what those things smell like---but maybe on my new ship. Of course, Ryooki would have to let me first. Then I could die knowing I didn't have a full bladder......what dreams may come......

"Go and get the real Vegeta," Frieza commanded. "And try not to hurt him!"

"Yes, sire," the creature moved past Golen to the door and went out only to come back in. "Um, sire? It seems Vegeta is already here..."

"Good, let him through. I want to hear for myself whether or not this low-class soldier is lying."

The foot soldier moved to the side to provide Vegeta some leeway. Vegeta only looked at the soldier with glaring eyes and tore his look back away. When he saw Golen, he couldn't believe he was still alive. He was hoping his twin was dead, then he would be the last Saiyan to have the looks of the King Vegeta.

"What are you doing here?" Vegeta asked his twin.

"So, you do know him," Frieza said before Golen could answer, "Tell me this, young Prince: is he related to you like he said?"

"No," Vegeta smirked, "he's not." Golen wasn't surprised to hear this. Vegeta had always rejected him on their home world, why would he stop now? Nothing had changed between them. Even though Golen knew he was stronger deep down inside, he didn't want to prove that and become arrogant and foolish like his brother had. That's why he had let his brother have the position as Prince instead of him.

"I have never seen him in my entire life," Vegeta continued to lie.

"Really?" Frieza sounded like he didn't believe Vegeta, and Vegeta's smirk fell off his face. "Would you mind taking a blood test to prove it?"

"Uh..."

"Go on to the recovery room. I'll have a doctor take a sample of your blood to prove to this foolish monkey that no one can lie to Frieza and get away with it without being severely punished."

"One question, sire." Golen looked like he was about to explode.

"What?"

"Can I go use the rest room first? Please?"

"Hmm...well---"

"Thank you!" Golen sped out of the room to his ship, hoping no one would find him leaving the ship.

"Come back here! I didn't say you could go!" Frieza called after him.

"Don't worry! I'll be back in no time!" Golen called back.

"Golen?!" Cerulean called out to her friend, but no one answered. She knew where he must be since she didn't find him anywhere else on board. She just hoped Frieza wasn't using him as target practice. Then she wouldn't speak to Frieza anymore, no matter what he did to her. She might even leave the ship, unless he had taken Ryooki, too. But she could always make do with one of Captain Ginyu's pods. How she loved to torment that horny toad (not to be associated with vulgarity)...

Cerulean stepped into the control department and found Golen. "Where have you been?!" she asked him angrily, not taking any notice of Frieza or Vegeta, "I've been looking all over for you! Did you forget about me or something? That quick?"

"Cerulean, calm down," Frieza said coolly.

"You stay out of this!" she said.

"Why you--!"

"Listen: you have nothing to do with this, okay?? This is between me," Cerulean looked over at Golen, her eyes icy blue, "and him."

"Is it me, or is everybody rebelling against me today?" Frieza asked out loud.

"It's...just...YOU," Cerulean answered.

"Do you wanna be smacked??" Frieza's face was centimeters away from Cerulean's. He looked like he was under a lot of pressure.

"Do you want some ice??" Cerulean shoved her face into his challengingly.

"All right, that's it! Everyone, leave the area and somebody take the Saiyans to be tested for relativity! Things are going to get ugly," Frieza said with flaming eyes.

"Not like they aren't already," Cerulean said.

Everyone saw where this was going and practically ran out of the room screaming and saying the universe is going to end. Frieza and Cerulean remained locked while everyone left the room.