Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Keys of Pyron ❯ A Darkness Revealed p.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZeroFox: I present to you, my very first fanfic on fanfiction.net. It's a Dragonball Z/Darkstalker Warrior crossover. Legend has it that when the Seven Keys of Pyron are brought together, they will open a portal and release the god of the Apocalypse Pyron into the plane. However only the bravest and truest of warriors will be able to defeat the dreaded god. Now, the legend is coming true, as the servants of darkness want to release Pyron into the world as they begin to gather the Seven Keys of Pyron. It's up to Gohan and his friends to prevent Pyron from being released into their world. Mirai, cue the disclaimer for the story
Mirai Gohan: ZeroFox does not own any of the characters in this story except the characters of Hyota, and his family. If any other feels that he copied their idea, leave a message in the reviews and we'll get back to it.
ZeroFox: Now let's get on with the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Opening Theme:
I see it coming down, all over town, it's chaos
There's no time for me to be afraid
Raise the excitement now and be the king of your mountain
Be the king now, it's a masquerade, so it's made...
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Things you want that you can't touch, but you know
One day you will hold that special feel that make you a man
----------------------------------------------------------
 
No-Ten, P-Kan
I can feel the sky so blue
I'm so down right, see that I'm so cool
Playing them all, trouble calls
Don't you know, I take them all
We Gotta Power, Dragon Ball Z
 
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't mind at all, no shocks can stall my pace
I keep my eyes fixed all the time to my goal
Don't mind at all, cause after all, it's my way
Cause after all, it's my life, it's my soul
 
----------------------------------------------------------
One day we shall chase a dream, that is ours
Till then you won't know that I'm your friend, to the very end
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
No-Ten, P-Kan
The time is now to wisen up
Feel the strength come right up from your gut
You know the world is now, coming down
To changing times, we'll show them how
We Gotta Power, Dragon Ball Z
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Music Break)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Things you want that you can't touch, but you know
One day you will hold that special feel that make you a man
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
No-Ten, P-Kan
I can feel the sky so blue
I'm so down right, see that I'm so cool
Playing them all, trouble calls
Don't you know, I take them all
We Gotta Power, Dragon Ball Z
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Title: DragonBall Z (Keys of Pyron)
Chapter 1: A Darkness Revealed p.2
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Both Lilith and Demitri were hovering in the sky as they saw a large black smoke cloud in front of them, indicating where they had blasted Gohan to his death. “Heh, that was too easy,” chuckled Demitri, “I barely even got a chance to work up a sweat.” “There was no way he was going to beat us both,” stated Lilith, “It's a shame he had to die, he looked kind of cute.” “It's not my loss,” scoffed the male vampire before glancing at a terrified Goten on the Nimbus cloud; “Now let's grab the kid and get out of here.” “Sure, I'm down with that,” agreed the female succubus for getting ready to go after Goten, “Give me a few seconds and I'll get him for you.” Goten's eyes widened with fear as he then took a step back with fear, waiting for his imminent capture by the duo.
“Just as Lilith was about to go after Goten, both she and Demitri heard a loud and long shout followed by a dramatic increase of energy as Demitri turned to see where it was coming from. His eyes then widened with shock as he felt the increase of energy coming from the giant ball of dark smoke. “No, that's impossible!” he shouted in disbelief, “Nobody could have survived a beam collision like that!” Suddenly bursting from the smoke was Gohan at Super Saiyajin level, as his hair was golden, his pupils an emerald color, and a gold aura surrounded his whole body. With a loud battle cry, SSJ Gohan charged at his two attackers head on as he prepared for an attack. In the blink of an eye, he delivered a mountain-shattering punch to Demitri's face, sending the male vampire flying a few miles away from them across the treetops of the forest.
“Demitri!” cried Lilith before facing off against the Super Saiyajin fighter; “You'll pay for that!” The female succubus fired another large energy blast as Gohan charged at it, using his SSJ aura as he cancelled out the blast. Then in the blink of an eye, he planted a hard kick to Lilith's chin as she went flying backwards. SSJ Gohan then zoomed above her and planted a double-ax slam to Lilith's body, sending her plummeting towards the ground. Using his speed again, SSJ Gohan zoomed past her to the spot on the ground where she was about to crash into. He then placed the palms of his hands above his head and began to gather in energy for his own attack. “MASENKO-HA!” he shouted, firing the blast at Lilith, causing her to go flying away and crash into a different part of the woods away from where they were.
After he was done firing the blast, SSJ Gohan then powered down his aura and let out a sigh of relief, wiping away some blood trailing from the corner of his mouth. “Wow Gohan, that was amazing!” exclaimed Goten as he ran up to his brother; “that was awesome the way you fought those bad guys, I never knew you could do that trick with your hair and eyes.” “They never stood a chance against me cause I rock,” laughed SSJ Gohan, doing a `Son-kun smile' as his brother did the exact same smile. “Nobody can beat my big brother!” beamed Goten loudly. “Yup, nobody can beat me,” laughed SSJ Gohan as then they both let out a joyous, heartfelt laugh.
However their laughter was Gohan's face as he turned up into the sky and saw a cloaked figure floating there. “I'll take that as a challenge to beat you,” replied the cloaked figure; “Though I think it'd be more of a challenge for you to beat me instead.” The cloaked figure then let out another evil laugh as Goten huddled against his older brother's left leg. “Why are these bad people coming after me?” he whimpered as his older brother glared viciously at the cloaked figure. “Why don't you leave my brother alone!” he snapped as the cloaked figure waved a finger back and forth. “Didn't your mother teach you to talk like that to a woman?” asked the cloaked figure before taking off their cloak.
The two half Saiyajins then saw another female succubus who looked almost identical as Lilith except she was a bit older, had dark green hair, had dark green eyes, her bat wings were black on top and purple underneath. Her outfit was similar to that of Lilith's except that she black high-heeled boots, tight fuchsia spandex on her legs, and a black spandex like top with white frill on top that showed much of her cleavage. SSJ Gohan then flared up his energy aura around him, as he prepared to fight against the newcomer. “Just who are you and are you working with those other two that attacked us?” he demanded as the woman did a sinister smirk at him. “My name is Morrigan Aensland, ruler of the Makai Realm,” she replied; “And those other two that you fought earlier, they work for me and I'm stronger than both of them combined.”
Just then, Morrigan's eyes lit up with a thought as she looked down at SSJ Gohan. “Oh by the way, do you know a fighter named Gohan?” she asked as the teenager looked up at her. “Yeah, that's me,” he replied; “Now what do you want?” Suddenly Morrigan burst out laughing as SSJ Gohan started to become frustrated at her. “What is so funny?” he demanded as Morrigan looked down at him. “You're the fighter that Piccolo said I had to watch out for?” she mockingly asked; “Heh, if that is the case, then I suppose the Earth is doomed if a weakling like yourself is the strongest fighter here.” “What did you do to him?” shouted Gohan as Morrigan stopped her laughter and looked down at him. “He was the very first to fall at my hands,” she informed them, “He was the first of the Seven Keys of Pyron that I captured and I must say it was like taking candy from a baby. He hardly put up a good fight from being captured and now he's being held at my castle in Makai and will stay there until I collect the other 6 Keys.”
An enraged face expression formed on SSJ Gohan's as then Morrigan spread out her wings while a jet pack simulated on her back. “Now get ready because I'm coming for your brother Goten,” she chuckled, charging head on at them both. “Goten, get out of the way!” exclaimed SSJ Gohan, pushing his brother out of the way as then Morrigan swooped down between them, missing her target as she then flew back high into the sky. The female succubus then swooped down again at the two half-Saiyajins as she aimed herself at Goten directly. “She's coming back again,” cried Goten as SSJ Gohan powered up an energy blast in each of his hands. He then fired both blasts at the oncoming fighter, hoping that it would stop and prevent her from reaching them. Instead, Morrigan powered up her own energy blast in her hands while the two energy blasts came closer and closer at her. “SOUL FIST!” shouted Morrigan, firing her attack into the two beams, splitting them into smaller blasts that ricocheted into the surroundings. A stunned look was on SSJ Gohan's face as he saw how his two blasts were overpowered by just one blast.
Just then Morrigan's Soul Fist blast was coming straight at SSJ Gohan as he quickly powered up his own energy blast attack. “MASENKO-HA!” he shouted, firing an even larger blast than before. The two blasts of energy then collided with each other, creating a mild explosion that sent Goten flying back. “Gohan,” cried Goten; “ “Help me please.” “Hold on Goten, I'm coming!” called SSJ Gohan as he ran after his young brother, stretching out his hand; “Goten, grab my hand quickly!” The young half-Saiyajin then reached out his hand to try and grasp onto his older brother's hand. Suddenly at the last second possible just before they reached one another, Morrigan burst through the explosion, using her bat wings acting as a shield to plow through it. The female succubus then speared the Super Saiyajin fighter in his gut right and continued to plow him through the forest. “Gohan!” cried Goten as he was being blown away into the sky. “No Goten!” cried SSJ Gohan as Morrigan was plowing his body through the forest. Meanwhile as Goten was being blown high into the sky his body then began to drop to the ground. Right before he was about to hit the ground the Nimbus cloud zipped underneath him, catching the young boy. “Uh…who saved me?” groaned Goten as he then saw himself on the golden cloud; “Hey it's you Nimbus, thanks for saving me Nimbus!” The young half-Saiyajin boy then fixed himself up right before standing on top of the Golden cloud, balancing himself. “Now let's go and save my big brother Nimbus,” stated Goten as then the Nimbus cloud took off after the two fighters.
Meanwhile SSJ Gohan winced in pain as he felt his body get plowed through the thick trees of the forest. He desperately struggled to break free, kicking Morrigan in the stomach, hitting her back with his fists, but nothing seemed to work in his favor. They both came to a big waterfall at the end as SSJ Gohan turned his head to see where he was going. “This is not good,” he said aloud as they both then crashed into the cliff under the waterfall. Morrigan then floated back out from under the pouring water as she saw her opponent's body imprinted in the rock. Blood, sweat, and water dribbled down SSJ Gohan's face as he had one eye closed from the shock of the impact and his right shoulder separated as well. “Did that hurt?” asked Morrigan in a smug tone, only to see Gohan throw up blood as a response; “Don't worry Gohan. Next time if I do that again, I'll make sure I kill you.” “Why don't you burn in hell you bitch,” growled SSJ Gohan as the female succubus let out small chuckle. “Such colorful vocabulary from a young man,” she said mockingly, “Your mom would wash your mouth out with soap if she heard that one.” “What do you want with my brother Goten?” demanded SSJ Gohan as then he saw Morrigan's bat wings transform into a blade on her right arm. “He is the Innocence of a Child Key, one of the 7 keys of Pyron,” she began, “I'm on a mission to collect the Seven Keys of Pyron so that I may open the gateway and release the dreaded mighty god of destruction, Pyron, into this plane.” SSJ Gohan the gritted his teeth with anger as he then saw Morrigan floating at his level. “And if I must, I will eliminate all who stand in the way of my goal!” she exclaimed as she charged the defenseless fighter, aiming the tip of the blade at his neck.
Suddenly out of nowhere an energy blast was fired between Morrigan and SSJ Gohan, as the female succubus halted her attack. “Who did that?” she growled angrily before looking up to see Goten standing on the Nimbus cloud, his hands still glowing with energy. “Leave my big brother alone you witch!” he courageously demanded as Morrigan then did a playful smirk. “Well, I guess you have some backbone in you after all Goten,” she called out; “Or rather the `Innocence of a Child' Key.” “Take this!” shouted Goten, firing more energy blasts at Morrigan, who merely dodged them easily. However Morrigan focused too much on Goten she didn't pay attention to an enraged SSJ Gohan bursting from the waterfall and charging head on at her. He then brought back his right hand into a fist as he zoomed in on his target. Morrigan was about to reach Goten as she then saw the oncoming Super Saiyajin fighter out of the corner of her eye. She didn't have enough to block the attack as then SSJ Gohan slammed his fist into Morrigan's face, sending her plummeting into the water below. The teenage Super Saiyajin then began to pant hard as he then wiped away some blood trickling down his nose. “That should keep her busy for a while,” panted SSJ Gohan, holding his right shoulder; “Thanks for the assist Goten.” “No problem Gohan,” replied Goten.
However the brothers didn't have enough time to celebrate as bursting from the water was Morrigan as she flew up to where Gohan and Goten were, setting a distance of a few yards away from them. “I guess Goten was stalling me so he could give you time to recover and attack,” she stated with a smirk on her face, “A risky move that almost paid off, but the key word is almost.” Morrigan then felt something trickling down out from her mouth as she took her hand to wipe it away. She then saw a red substance on her hand as she easily recognized it as her own blood. “Heh, you made me bleed on that last blow,” huffed the female succubus; “Nobody has ever done that to me before, you should feel honored that you were able to do that.” A dark smile formed on her face as Morrigan's eyes flared up red, causing Goten to gulp in fear and SSJ Gohan to tense up. “And now I shall honor you even more by using one of my ultimate attacks!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. Morrigan began to power up her energy, causing her whole body to glow a bright white aura as then they saw an extra pair of arms burst from her own arms. Goten watched the whole thing from the Nimbus cloud as turned blue with fear but at the same time tried to act brave as well. “What the hell is she doing now?” questioned SSJ Gohan as he then saw an extra pair of legs burst from Morrigan's legs. A giant hump formed on the succubus's back and on the back of her head as Morrigan seemed to be in immense pain. Suddenly bursting from behind her was another Morrigan, causing Goten and SSJ Gohan to cry out in shock. When she was done, the original Morrigan was taking deep breaths before giving the teenage Super Saiyajin fight and evil smirk. “Prepare yourself Gohan, you will not win this fight,” she vowed as the other Morrigan appeared next to her. “We will make sure that you will not live once we are done with you,” she vowed as well.
In a split-second they both disappeared from view as SSJ Gohan looked around for them. “Wha-Where did they go?” he called out, desperately trying to search for his opponents. Suddenly the teenage Super Saiyajin felt a barrage of four rapid fists punch into his gut, causing him to loose his breath and wheeze for air. Morrigan 1 then grabbed SSJ Gohan by the throat and used her wing as a launcher to launch him back under the waterfall. As soon as his body smashed against the bedrock, the teenage Super Saiyajin fighter then felt a blade uppercut by Morrigan 2 that dragged his body up the whole waterfall side. Once they reached the top, Morrigan 2 did an even powerful blade uppercut that propelled SSJ Gohan up into the air. He then felt a painful drill kick into his back by Morrigan 1 as the teenage Super Saiyajin fell forward, not before he felt his arms, legs, shoulder, thighs, and chest get impaled by stake-like blades coming from Morrigan 2's wings in front of him. SSJ Gohan then felt a bunch of dagger-like objects pierce into his back as he saw that they were coming from tentacles on Morrigan 1's back as he cringed from the pain he was taking.
The next thing SSJ Gohan knew, he felt an assault of punches, kicks, gashes, scratches, smacks, and other assorted blows strike his body as he let out a cry of pain. “Gohan!” cried Goten, rushing in on the Nimbus cloud to help save his brother. However before the young half-Saiyajin could reach his brother's side, he felt a hard gut-busting punch into his stomach followed then a hard karate chop to the back of his neck that froze him in place. The last thing Goten saw were Demitri and Lilith floating next to him as his eyes went blank. “Gohan…please…help…me…” he whispered before going into an unconscious state of mind, falling on his stomach onto the Nimbus cloud. Meanwhile SSJ Gohan was pushed to the brink of his endurance of pain as he then felt a barrage of small energy blasts crash into his body. SSJ Gohan's body began to shake and rattle with each impact from the small energy blasts as he then let out a burst of energy, nullifying the energy blast assault. However SSJ Gohan then felt a hard missile kick into his back followed by a hard roundhouse kick into his neck that sent him flying sideways. He then saw Lilith and Demitri hovering in the air as he gritted his teeth with anger, charging up whatever energy he had left in his body for a blast at both of them. However the teenage Super Saiyajin then felt a pair of double-fisted slams into him by the two Morrigans that sent his body plummeting down into the water below them. The two Morrigans then fused back together as a whole as the female succubus then summoned up her supernatural powers again. In an instant a bunch of bats appeared around her as the fused with the jetpack on her back to form 3 large blaster cannons. Taking aim down below, the blaster cannons began to gather in energy as coming up from the water was a last effort energy blast as it charged straight on at Morrigan.
However it was fired too little, too late as the cannons finished gathering up energy. “SOUL ERASER!” shouted Morrigan, firing the cannons as it overpowered the ki blast heading towards her and plunged into the water below. The blast then created an enormous explosion that created a small maelstrom in the water below and shooting up some water that almost reached where Demitri, Lilith, and Morrigan were. When she was done, Morrigan then made her weapon disappear as the water fell back down as a smile of satisfaction formed on her face.
“Well that should take care of him,” she stated before turning back to see Demitri and Lilith floating behind her, with Demitri holding Goten by his shirt collar. “We got him like we said we would,” stated the male vampire as a smirk form on Morrigan's face. “Good, at least you two were able to do something right,” she replied as Lilith frowned. “Well you could have at least saved that guy for us,” she huffed, “I wanted to finish him off myself.” “Well next time if you can complete your task successfully, you can have the next fighter,” replied Morrigan as Demitri rolled his eyes. “Let's stop this bickering and get this brat back to the castle before any more of those fighters try to attack us,” he said, tossing Goten over to Morrigan, who caught him. “You were always the sensible one,” murmured Lilith as Morrigan looked at them both. “I'll take him back to the castle while you two look for more of the keys,” she stated; “And you'll have some extra help from our new servants should you have any more problems with your tasks. And believe me, I think that they won't mind helping us at all.” A smirk grew on the others' faces, knowing exactly what she meant by that last remark. “At this rate now, Pyron will be brought back here in a matter of days,” chuckled Demitri. “And there won't be anybody who can stop him either,” added Lilith. “The world will soon bow down to Pyron!” laughed Morrigan, disappearing with Goten's body while Demitri and Lilith went in separate directions looking for more of the keys.
Meanwhile downstream from the waterfall in the river away from the trio and undetected, SSJ Gohan popped his head from under the water as he gasped for air. With every ounce of strength left in his body, he swam over to a riverbank and hauled himself out of the water. Once on dry land again, SSJ Gohan then threw up some water and blood before collapsing onto the ground, wounded and exhausted. Blood trailed down from all the cuts and gashes all over his body, his chest severely burned from the energy blasts, and a giant bubble on his right shoulder indicating he had separated it. The teenage half-Saiyajin powered down to his regular level, with his hair and eye color returning to normal. “G-G-G-Goten…” he stammered weakly, feeling dizzy from the blood loss in his body; “I'm sorry…I let…you…down.” Gohan then stated to slowly close his eyes as he went into an unconscious state of mind. Just then a young dark-haired, blue-skinned woman, wearing a pink and yellow-brimmed oriental outfit appeared out of nowhere and sat down on the ground next to his body. She then picked up his head and putting it on her lap, gently stroking the unconscious half-Saiyajin's face. “Don't worry Gohan,” began the woman; “You haven't let your brother down yet.” A smile formed on her face as she closed her eyes and used her energy into healing the wounded half-Saiyajin's body. “Just rest for now Gohan,” stated the woman, while healing Gohan; “Rest so when the time comes, you will be ready to fight for all humanity.”
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Ending Theme:
Gonna be trouble
It's gettin' out of hand
Gonna be trouble
But baby, I'm the man
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna save you
I'll be your knight
I'll be your savior
How 'bout tonight? YEAH!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gonna be trouble
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Want a fighter? Come on--
But don't you understand?
I can't be double
Baby, I'm the trouble man
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Baby, don't you worry
Not gonna run away (I can't)
Baby, don't you worry
Yeah man, I'm here to play
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Do you wanna start up?
Don't mess around
Just come and get me
You're in this town. YEAH!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gonna be trouble
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Want a fighter? Come on--
But don't you understand?
I can't be double
Baby, I'm the trouble man
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
But don't you cry
I will dry all your tears (don't you cry)
We'll be alright, all night long
Don't you cry
I will love you
Never leave you...leave you alone.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gonna be trouble
It's gettin' out of hand
Gonna be trouble
Yeah baby, I'm the man
You wanna rumble? How 'bout tonight?
They want a war
Just let them fight!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gonna be trouble
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Want a fighter? Come on--
But don't you understand?
I can't be double
Baby, I'm the trouble man
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Baby, I'm the trouble man
Baby, I'm the trouble man
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
ZeroFox: And there is the second part of the first chapter. Drop me a review and if you want, you can leave me ideas for the next chapter. Until then, this is ZeroFox saying see ya later.