Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Strongest Fighters! Team Shen Long! ❯ Team Shenron ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

"Hello, and welcome to the Dark Tournament Semi-finals. I'm your host, Juri! (^_^)"

"And I, Koto, have been moved down to reporting the fights as I see them."

"Oh, gods, can we get this over with?" Hiei said rather snidely.

Yusuke silently agreed with his teammate. These intros are always so boring! He looked to his other teammates. Kurama was indifferent and Kuwabara was a dumbass.

"Up first for the first fight of the Semi-finals: Team Urameshi vs. Team…Shenron!"

Hiei wrinkled his nose. "Shenron? What kind of a name is that?"

Kuwabara said, "Well, she could mean Shen Long…"

"You dumbass! Shen Long's the dragon god!" snapped Yusuke.

"In myths, of course," murmured Kurama.

"And entering the ring now, Team Shenron!"

The giant door on the other side of the stadium opened, revealing 3 beings. Two of them, apparently male, looked like twins. They both had wings, dorsal fins on their heads, no nose (or nostrils), and claws on the ends of their three-toed feet. The difference was that one was a silvery-blue, while the other was a shimmering gold. As for the third fighter, it was a surprise that the fight was female. She had sky blue skin, bracelets on her wrists and ankles, a green robe-like attire with a neck collar on it (which had bone claws on the bottom), and a yellow dreadlock nestled beneath her hair. On her forehead was a circle with 6 black stars. As she and the two walked toward the ring, she received several catcalls from the audience.

"Take it off, take it all off!"

"Destroy the humans!"

"Ugh," she grunted. "More perverts."

Yusuke pointed out, "Aren't there supposed to be four?"

The yellow dragon retorted, "Aside from the obvious."

Juri sidled over to the blue dragon. "What's your name?"

He looked amused. "I am San Shenron. This," he pointed at the girl, " is Ryuu Shenron."

"I can speak for myself, and my name is Ohm," she snapped.

The yellow dragon stepped up. "And I am Suu Shenron."

"Áren't there supposed to be four of you?"

Ohm looked around. "Chii did it again."

Juri jumped onto the ring. "Anyway, let's get this match started! First up, from Team Urameshi: Kuwabara!"

As Kuwabara climbed into the ring, the demons in the audience yelled out, "destroy the human!" Kuwabara yelled out, "Come down here and say it in my face!"

Their retorts: A series of middle fingers went up.

Kuwabara pointed at Juri. "Hey! Who's my opponent!?"

"Oh yeah. And from Team Shenron: Chii Shenron."

Silence.

More Silence.

"Uh, Chii Shenron?"

"He's coming," said Ohm.

As if on queue, an earthquake rumbled through the stadium. Seconds later a massive patch of ground moved upward as if there were something underneath the ground. Through the rumbling Yusuke was able to make something out.

Shakey-shakey,

Shudder-shudder!

I'm sure of myself,

And I sure like earthquakes!

"Is that singing!?"

Up from the ground burst…something. Something big. When the dust cleared, what looked like a 10-foot light-purplish mole stood at the mouth of a tunnel. Upon closer inspection, it was actually a combination between a mole and a dragon. It had two small, black horns on the back of it's head, which was on a stout neck, small pointed ears, 6 whiskers, 5 black claw-fingers on each hand, 4 claw-toes on each foot, and a long tail. On it's head was a shiny blue ball-like object the size of a coconut. It yawned, revealing a mouthful of sharp teeth. It turned around and looked down at San.

"…Hello."

"Don't hello me, Chii! You're up to fight now!" Suu was ticked.

"…Nope! Don't wanna." At this point, Juri, Koto, and both teams face-faulted. "All I wanna do is make earthquakes and see everything crumble."

San looked like he was about to kill him. But Ohm held him back. "I'll handle this." She walked up to Chii. "Chii, do you know why the buildings in the human world won't crumble?"

"No."

Ohm smiled a wicked little grin. "Because the humans made the buildings strong above the ground. She pointed at Kuwabara.

Now, Chii got mad. "You mean that that's the reason why I can't make the buildings crumble!?" He jumped onto the ring, making the ground shake. "Hey! Hurry this up!" He pointed at Juri. "Hey, you! Start the match!"

Juri started. "Oh! Okay! Ready… GO!"

Chii grinned as he looked down at Kuwabara. "Heh heh heh…your ass is grass…"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that's the end of that. Review soon. Ja ne. -_-