Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Strongest Fighters! Team Shen Long! ❯ Round 1 Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBGT or YYH. For the readers, here are the Shadow Dragons names:

English Japanese

Syn Ii

Haze Ryan

Eis San

Nova Suu

Thunder (I think) Uu

Oceanus Ryuu/Ohm

Naturon Chii

I'm going by their Japanese names

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

Chii Shenron stared down at Kuwabara. "Heh heh heh… your ass is mine." With that, he jumped into the air.

Kuwabara leapt out of the way before Chii landed, making the ground shake. Kuwabara jumped at him and landed a punch in his gut. Chii went down, but his tail smacked Kuwabara to the ground.

"Heh, you aren't going to beat me that easily." Chii threw a punch, but Kuwabara dodged it.

"Hey! Are you trying to hit me or air!"

Chii got mad (anime vein). "Are you making fun of me? I'll show you!" He put his hand on the ground. A beam of purple energy came from the ground and nailed Kuwabara. He flew 7 ft. into the air and landed. He struggled to his feet.

"Wha-what the hell wazzat!?"

"Heh heh heh. That was a little taste of my special technique: the Aftershock Technique!" He grinned. "No one can resists a deadly blow from below (Hey, that rhymed! ^_^)"

Ohm shook her head. "What if he can fly?" she asked Suu.

Suu shook his head. "Unlikely. The only human I know that can fly was that half-saiyajins' wife (a chibi picture of Videl appears)."

Kuwabara was playing helter-skelter as he dodged and weaved against the volleyball of energy that kept coming from underground. Chii was having the time of his life, giggling like a little boy.

Yusuke observed with interest and panic. "By now, he should have passed out with all that energy he's using."

Hiei looked at him scornfully. "Who, the jackass or the mole?"

"Well, I was thinking of the mole, but now I think of Kuwabara."

Kurama looked at the two. "I have observed that the dragon draws his energy from the ball, or so I think."

Yusuke stared (O_O). "You think?"

Chii kept blasting away at Kuwabara. "You know, I can hear you. I get my energy from the Earth," he said to the 3.

Ohm raised an arm. "Wind."

Suu, who now was no longer shimmering, put in his two cents. "Sun."

San flexed his wings. "Ice."

(Of course, we all know they're lying.)

Kuwabara leapt to the ground. "No fair! You get your power from the elements!"

Chii snorted. "Life ain't fair, kid. Get used to it." With that, he put his other hand down and blasted away.

Juri stood at the sidelines. "This is unprecedented! Not only is Chii relentless, Kuwabara keeps dodging! But one of them's gotta get tired soon!"

`Damn that girl!' thought Kuwabara. He was getting tired. `Wait a minute…' "Hey Chii! This is like playing dodgeball at my school! When are you gonna get serious!?"

Chii snorted angrily, sending steam through his nose. "What's the matter with you? You dare mock me! Grrrrr, I'll show you!" He went full blast. Except that he missed Kuwabara. Who was on his head.

"Knock, knock!"

"Hey! What are you doing! Get off my-AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!" Chii blasted himself by accident. Kuwabara jumped off Chii before the blast came, and when the smoke cleared, a burnt and shocked Chii stood there.

"Well, looks like it's my turn. Spirit Sword!" An orange beam formed in his hand in the shape of a sword. He stanced.

But Chii looked like he was done for. "D-damn… to be… done in by… one's own… technique… How em…barrass…sing…" He fell to the ground in a heap. As everyone watched, Chii burst into smoke and the ball came flying out. Yusuke caught it.

"What's this?" The ball was blue, had seven stars, and a crack. Suddenly it began to glow. The glow enveloped Yusuke and he was slowly sucked into to it.

"Yusuke!" Kurama pulled at his leg, but to no avail. The ball of light pulled him in. It moved back onto the stage. Within the light, Yusuke's shadow was seen, but the shadow twisted and morphed into a giant shadowy form. The form took shape and a pair of yellow eyes looked out. Then the light disappeared, revealing the form. It was sky blue, with two crests on either side of its head. On the back of the head, 2 reddish-black horns were seen. The form also had 2 tails and a small ball on its head.

`A ball? Wait a minute…' "Chii!?!" yelled Kuwabara.

"Ha ha ha! You arrogant little musclehead, you fell for it!" Chii was now twice his original size and much more confident. "I never thought it would be this easy!"

"Th-that's impossible! You wiped yourself out!"

Chii shook his head. "I drew myself within my ball and absorbed your friend, and now it's time for you to go!" Chii tried to step on Kuwabara, who jumped. Then he tried to whack him with both tails. "Now it's time for Round Two!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

And that's the end of that chapter. I sorta tweaked the events in DBGT. Chii Shenron dropped the mole he absorbed and let it take the hit. But not here! Review! ^_^