Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Net Naughtiness ❯ Bejiita and the internet? FEH! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Me no own DBZ/GT. Me wish me did own DBZ/GT.

Shameless plug: If you have time, please visit http://www.dragonballgirl.net - it's my new site! And you know how hard it is to get traffic when you first put up a site ^-^;.

'Net Naughtiness

Bejiita sighed. He was so damn bored!

'If that stupid onna would just hurry up and fix the gravity room...'

He turned his head slightly to watch Mrs. Briefs, who was humming merrily to herself as she prepared the evening meal.

'How can she be so damn happy?! What's there to be happy about?'

Sighing again, he left the kitchen to wander the maze-like hallways of Capsule Corp. Even though he had been living there for well over 30 years, he could still get lost very easily if he ventured far enough away from the main complex.

For fifteen minutes he'd been walking. He didn't know where on earth he was right now. But he didn't care. Every day was just the same old routine for him; wake up, eat, train, eat again, then sleep. Why should he give a rat's ass if he was lost? Would anyone else? He pushed Bulma away when she asked what was wrong. But he didn't need to tell people his problems. He didn't need them to care for him.

'Then why do I feel so...'

'...empty...?' He sneered at himself.

'You've been an empty, cold-hearted bastard your whole life. Why let it bother you now?'

Too deep in thought, he didn't notice that he had reached the end of the corridor he had been walking along. Only when he smacked his nose into the wall did he come out of his thoughtful stupor.

"Kuso!" He cursed, rubbing his nose gently with his hand.

After nursing his bruised nose, he turned around to look at his surroundings. As expected, he had no idea what part of Capsule Corp. he was in - it all looked the same to him. What he did notice though was that it seemed quieter than most parts - no office-workers or secretaries dashing about trying to meet deadlines, or scientists and professors in coffee-stained coats arguing over what they should invent next.

'Which way did I come?' He wondered, looking down the three identical hallways in front of him.

'Fucking woman! If she didn't make this place so damn complicated, I wouldn't be in this mess.'

Frustrated, he smashed his fist into a nearby door, which let out a groan of pain as it tore away from its hinges. Bejiita smirked at the now horizontal door, then went inside the room.

It was hard to see in the dark, so he fumbled for a light switch, and when he found it, flicked it on. The room seemed to be some kind of place for storing old computers, as there were around a hundred stacked up in the middle of the room, gathering dust.

Disappointed at his uninteresting find, he was about to leave when he spotted a blue light coming from behind the pile of old PCs. Walking around them, he found that it was an old computer monitor which was giving off the eery glow.

"Why would this be on?" He thought out loud, and sat down in the chair in front of it.

Moving the mouse, Bejiita deactivated the screensaver and looked at the screen. It seemed to be some sort of box where you could type things in. He remembered Bulma rattling on about some stupid thing called a 'chat room', which matched its description.

Curious, he typed 'Hello?' into the box and pressed 'Enter'.

He waited a few seconds but nothing happened, so got up to leave. Suddenly he heard a strange buzzing noise. Looking back at the screen, he was surprised to see that someone had replied.

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: Hello?

funlovin: um, hi!

------------------------------------

Again his curiosity got the best of him and he reseated himself at the keyboard.

'Who is this person?'

For some reason the idea of talking to a complete stranger excited him. He didn't have to be himself on here - he didn't have to be Bejiita.

He had no idea why his handle was 'sExAy_saiyajin', but didn't know how to change it so left it as it was.

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: Who are you?

funlovin: that would be telling!

sExAy_saiyajin: I am not in the mood for games. I demand you tell me who you are right now.

------------------------------------

He cursed. Wasn't the whole idea of this NOT to act like himself?

------------------------------------

funlovin: lol! touchy arent ya?

sExAy_saiyajin: Touchy? I haven't touched you at all.

funlovin: thats not what i meant! hehe ur funny

funlovin: why does ur handle say sexay_saiyajin? are you a saiyajin?

sExAy_saiyajin: No.

funlovin: oh...

sExAy_saiyajin: ...

funlovin: gotta love the awkward silence!

sExAy_saiyajin: Whatever.

funlovin: aw, geez, u need to lighten up

sExAy_saiyajin: Huh. Fine.

funlovin: wow, u mean it? u'll be nice to me? :p

sExAy_saiyajin: What is :p?

funlovin: oh, i dunno, i saw some other people do it so i thought i would too

sExAy_saiyajin: ...You're strange.

funlovin: u too! u remind me of someone actually

sExAy_saiyajin: Is that so? Lucky guy.

funlovin: hahaha!! u do have a sense of humour afterall :p

sExAy_saiyajin: Hn.

sExAy_saiyajin: I have never used a computer before.

funlovin: i can tell

funlovin: what DO u like to do then?

sExAy_saiyajin: I don't see how that is any of your...

------------------------------------

He stopped in mid-sentence.

'Be.. nice...'

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: I train.

funlovin: really? what for?

sExAy_saiyajin: To become the strongest.

funlovin: the strongest what?

------------------------------------

'How stupid is this guy!?'

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: Hn. Nevermind.

sExAy_saiyajin: You also remind me of someone.

funlovin: oh? whos that then

sExAy_saiyajin sniggers

funlovin: what!? who is it? whats so funny???

------------------------------------

'That baka...'

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: You wouldn't know him.

sExAy_saiyajin: Anyway. What are you doing in a place like this? It's practically deserted.

funlovin: well, i just went into my son's room and found his PC on

funlovin: i was curious to see what he looks at on the internet and i found myself on here

sExAy_saiyajin: I see. Don't you have anything better to do than snoop around your brat's room?

funlovin blushes

funlovin: well, i did have plans today! they were just cancelled by my friend...

sExAy_saiyajin: What were you planning to do?

------------------------------------

Bejiita couldn't believe he was actually enjoying making smalltalk with someone on the internet. It was very rare that he would even start a conversation, let alone make one.

------------------------------------

funlovin: well i was gonna go spar

sExAy_saiyajin: Spar? You fight?

funlovin: yeah! i love it

sExAy_saiyajin: Heh. Me too.

funlovin: really? thats great! i have other friends who fight, but they arent as strong as the one i was gonna spar with today

sExAy_saiyajin: Hn. And how strong is he?

------------------------------------

For some unknown reason, he began to get jealous. This person obviously admired the guy he was going to spar with, who was a measly weak ningen! If only he could see how strong HE was. He would be overawed.

------------------------------------

funlovin: um.. pretty strong i guess. not as strong as me though. but hes the best challenge i can get

sExAy_saiyajin: I bet I could beat him to a bloody pulp.

funlovin: lol! getting jealous r we? ;)

sExAy_saiyajin: Iie! I was just stating a fact.

funlovin: confident!

funlovin: oh hey my son's home now... i guess i better go :(

funlovin: it was nice talkin to ya!

------------------------------------

Bejiita panicked, 'What!? He can't go already!!'

Even though he'd only known this person for fifteen minutes or so, he had a gut feeling that he shouldn't let him go.

------------------------------------

sExAy_saiyajin: Can I see you tomorrow?

------------------------------------

'Che! You're gonna sound too keen!'

------------------------------------

funlovin: um, sure! i was gonna ask, but i didnt know if u liked me or not :p

sExAy_saiyajin: Of course I... like you baka.

funlovin: awwww ^_^ ok ill cu tomorro then!

sExAy_saiyajin: Okay.

funlovin: dont miss me 2 much :p

sExAy_saiyajin: ...lol.

sExAy_saiyajin leaves the room

funlovin leaves the room

...What did you think? ^_^