Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Simply delicious!' ❯ Intro to the feeling! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue

Disclaimer- I don't own it, even though sometimes we all wish we did!

It quiet, she liked it like that. When it was quiet she could think. She let her thoughts wonder. Wonder to him. Why she had let her mind wonder to him was unknown. It always caused pain. All she knew was one clear fact. She was secretly in love with a soul her could never own. True, could have any regular man she wanted, but her heart did not long for that. The male she had longed for was a sin in the eyes of her family. Shameful, degrading and dishonourable, she could hear her father declaring her now the disgrace of the family. Why should she care? All that mattered was her happiness, if they couldn't see that and respect her decision for that, Kami help them.

HE was the only thing that truly made her life worth living and forever. With him she didn't feel empty and useless. She felt wanted, needed and loved when she was with him, and that was hardly ever.

A/N: So that's the prologue I hope you liked it! And now on to the real chapters! Keep guessing and you'll eventually know who it is! Read on to find out!