Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Simply delicious!' ❯ A long awaited meeting! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A long awaited meeting

Chapter three!

Disclaimer: - I don't own a thing.

Their eyes made contact as they studied each other. "Bliss!" Trunks exclaimed as he examined her. "Trunks." Bliss said as she desperately tried to cover her blood-ridden nose and still trying to look at Trunks in the eye without blushing furiously.

"What are you doing here? I mean… it's good to see and everything but.." Trunks mumbled in a stunned tone as he walked over to Bliss while grabbing a chair and placed it facing towards Bliss then sat down.

"I..uh..bumped into Bra and she got one of her haired brained schemes and somehow I managed to get invited to sleep over! Pretty funny huh?" Bliss stated as she looked down embarrassed still clutching her nose.

"Ah! That would make a lot of sense!" Trunks said as he noticed the scarlet blood.

"Let go a minute and let me see." Trunks mumbled as he moved his hands up to Bliss' face and grabbed the tissue and began to clear away some of the blood. He then pulled her face parallel with his so she would have to make eye contact with him. She looked at him and examined his face, he had a slight gash near his left eye. She lifted her hand up and gently felt the area around it.

"I guess you could say Bra's on a bit of a rampage!" Trunks said as Bliss slowly pulled away her hand.

"Yeah, you could say that!" Bliss replied.

"It's stopped bleeding, you'll be fine." Trunks uttered as he moved closer to Bliss.

"I've missed you…" Bliss whispered, still looking Trunks in the eye as he held her face so close to his that their noses were almost touching. Trunks went to speak but was interrupted by Bra darting in to the room with Bulma following closely behind. They both came to a sudden halt as they saw the couple seated closely by the kitchen table. Trunks broke contact and pulled away as he sat upright, letting go of Bliss' face. He stood up and made his way to the door, pushing past Bra and his mother not forgetting to give a death glare to Bra as he stormed out of the room. Bulma and Bra looked at each other, then Bra turned to Bliss.

"Are you okay?" Bra said as she knelt down beside Bliss.

Bulma walked closer as Bliss sat up strait saying, "Why shouldn't I be!" Wiping her eyes of the tears swelling up.

"I think its stopped bleeding." Bra replied trying to get a closer look, with Bliss still trying to hide her face.

"Let me have a look…" Bulma said turning Bliss' head to have a look while peeling back her hands.

"Its not broken, but it might start bleeding again if your not careful."

"That's great then," Bra said as she stood up and smiled at Bliss and then looking around. Bra got a wet cloth and began to mop up the blood spilt on the carpet.

"Sorry about that Mrs Briefs." Bliss uttered as she pulled her head back and began to move towards the sink to wipe herself down.

"Don't worry about it and please just call me Bulma. Just make sure you don't sniff or sneeze or anything like that okay!?" Bulma said as she smiled towards Bliss.

"So…Where have you been all of these years then?"

"Same old, same old. Busy mostly, but I guess I just lost contact completely after me and Trunks broke up." Bliss said full of sorrow as she helped Bra mop up the stained floor.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that I'm sorry. Trunks told me about his little argument with Bra earlier this morning, What do you think about that?" Bulma said as she sat in the chair Trunks had earlier placed himself in.

"Someone has issues, that's all I can say." Bliss replied putting the bloody red tissue in the bin.

"Yeah, I totally agree. Trunks should do something more practical in his spare time before Vegeta finds out that he has spare time!" Bulma said twisting her chair around to the table.

"I wasn't talking about Trunks." Bliss said while drying her hands as they both turned round to look at Bra seated at the opposite end of the table to Bulma. Bulma gazed at Bra trying to work out what had Bliss meant.

"Come on!" Bra scowled as she got up out of her chair and grabbed Bliss' hand pulling her towards the front door.

"NO! Wait! I'm going nowhere you AND that dam door at the same time! You're both lethal!" Bliss screamed as she shrugged off Bra and stepping away from the door, while Bulma was left giggling at the kitchen table.

"Well, you stay here then and I'll get the stuff out of the car!"

"Fine by me!" Bliss answered as Bra went outside and stepped back in a few seconds later with a couple of bags.

"You carry these, I'll get the rest." Bra said stepping outside again and returned with a handful more bags. Just as the two girls were about to climb the stairs leading to the floor above Bulma boomed, "You two had anything to eat today?"

"Yeah mom we had something to eat earlier."

"Thank Kami." Bulma replied under her breath as the two girls continued their travels to Bra's room.

As darkness grew the two girls changed into their PJs and came to settle down to watch the final scary movie of the night. Bra disappeared off into the kitchen alone while Bliss went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. The household was in complete darkness as the two girls wondered aimlessly around the quiet house alone. Bulma and Vegeta had already retired to the bedroom for a night of `activities' while Trunks was awake. Bliss emerged from the bathroom, walking slowly down the dark corridor towards the living room. As she came closer to the living room door with light streaming out through the cracks, she felt a cold chill move rapidly down her spine she shivered and carried on to where she heard Bra rummaging in the kitchen. She came closer to the living room. She creeped past the study's dark empty door way as an arm reached out and seized her. The form covered her mouth with one hand and with the other arm tightly gripped around her waist. She was lifted and pulled tenderly in to the study.

The person 'shhd' her and softly closed the door behind them. Bliss wriggled for her safety but could tell by the way she pushed against him that he was a well-built man. Bliss tried to fidget furiously for her freedom but it was futile. The room was dim and the only light was coming in to the room through the slightly pulled back curtains in the windows, from the yellow street lamp. Bliss could see a glint in the man's eyes and tried to struggle more wildly as he clung on to her tighter, pushing her against the wall crushing her in between them both like a vice holding its bait. He still held his hand over her mouth gently, as he tried to comfort her. Bliss was petrified it was just like the film her and Bra had just watched a few moments ago. He was the mass murderer she was the helpless victim, the one that gets raped and then hacked to death, just like in the movies.

Bliss ceased to squirm, as she knew it was hopeless to carry on, the male was obviously way to strong for her and he was hushing her. He the uncovered her mouth and took away his hand resting it by his side, with his arm still wrapped firmly around her waist with his hips grinding hers in to the wall as she whimpered with fear. She placed her palms on his chest ready to push away with a fight. As she located her hands on his heaving torso she discovered that she was touching his scorching skin, he wasted wearing a top, he was bare. Bliss stunned by this looked at his face. She couldn't make out a thing in the darkness of the room. She knew that he was looking intently at her. She could feel it. The nervousness of it. The strangeness of someone looking at you. She felt him gazing at her. She felt his eyes boring in to her. But then, just as he tilted his head the street lamplight caught his face and enlightened his features revealing her `psycho assassin' and all in one tiny glimpse of light.

She relaxed. "Trunks?"

"Uh, huh?"

"You, You…Brute!" Bliss replied thumping her fists on his chest stiffly and then finally hugging him.

"Who did you think it was?!" Trunks chuckled as a Vegeta smirk came upon his face.

"I thought you were something else!"

"Who?"

"A serial killer or something like that!"

"Why?"

"Why do y'think numnuts! Oh, Bra and me just happened to be watching spooky movies all night! And I just happened to be in the dark all by myself! And then to top it off a strange person comes and picks me up and presses me against the wall!"

"I'm sorry if I scared you."

"Well you did scare me you big bonehead! Usually a hello does nicely."

"I said I'm sorry!"

"Well you should be you scared the shit out of me!"

"Okay you made your point! I won't jump out of the dark at you again!"

"Now can you let go of me before I make an imprint in the wall!"

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" Trunks jumped as he loosened the grip on Bliss, while still holding his arm around her waist.

"Why?" Bliss queried as she slung her arms around Trunks' sturdy neck pushing her body against his.

"Why what?"

"Why drag me in here?"

"Oh… no reason" Trunks said as he started to plant gentle kisses up her slender neck as Bliss quietly moaned with pleasure.

Trunks silently smiled as he wound his arms around her waist and softly pressed her against the wall.

"Trunks…" Bliss' words were cut off by Trunks mouth.

He kissed her with more passion that she had thought was possible. But no, they had experienced this emotion before with each other. His lips ground against hers in an infatuated rhythm. Trunks slowly moved his hands over Bliss' breasts searching for the buttons of her pyjama top in the darkness trying not to break their intoxicating kiss.

Bliss broke the kiss, as she gradually became more and more frustrated with Trunks' delay. She unravelled her arms from his as she then lifted her top over her head only to then fling it on the floor beside their feet. Trunks grinned as Bliss continued to press her fragile body against his as she reached up to kiss him more vigorously than before. As she felt his bare chest heaving between his heavy breaths she wrapped her legs around his waist. Bliss silently writhed in pleasure and opened her mouth more fully against his. He slid his tongue into her moist mouth as she felt as if lightening had shocked her. She closed her eyes tight and allowed herself to get lost in the sensation he was giving her. Trunks explored her mouth with his tongue, he had never tasted anything so sweet in his entire life. Trunks' hand continued to explore her breasts as Bliss gasped, arching further towards him. Trunks broke the kiss again as Bliss quietly cried out in protest. They were both breathing heavily as Trunks looked into Bliss' eyes and then to only push her back harder into the wall. Bliss gasped as Trunks attacked her slender neck vigorously, placing hot light kisses. He then once again pulled away gently from her to attack her mouth as Bliss' hands were entwined in Trunks' light lavender hair, urging him further. Bliss felt Trunks' hands creep up and grasp her as she arched her back again to give Trunks further access. Only to find that Trunks pulled away slightly as he broke their kiss again. Trunks moved his hand up to where Bliss' calm orange hair partially covered her face as he gently brushed it to the side, as the lamp light fell upon her face. Trunks looked at her softly as he rubbed his fingers against the soft pale skin of her cheek. Bliss unwrapped her hands from Trunk's fair hair and took his hand in hers, both still breathing hard. She moved his hand along her jaw line, closing her eyes lightly then moving his hand further down her neck. She then entraced her neck with his hand then back up towards her mouth, where she started to kiss his fingertips gently. Trunks smiled as he watched Bliss' delicate figure submit to him under the light of the street lamp shining through the curtain gap, while they were huddled in the corner of the study.

"There's one thing I remember about you Bliss that set you miles apart from other women."

"Oh yeah? What's that then?" Bliss said stopping to look at the dark figure that stood before her. Trunks leaned into Bliss, so that their lips were almost touching and whispered, "You're simply delicious."

Then kissing each other with more passion and lust than before.

Bliss once again locked her arms around Trunks' neck as he lifted her to his height, holding her fully, with her legs still embraced tightly around his waist. Bliss moaned softly as Trunks playfully groped her, which then was followed by a girlish giggle. Bliss then unclasped one of her arms from Trunks' neck, to reach down over his heaving chest and down, down into his pyjama bottoms only to hear Trunks groan with pleasure this time. Bliss' hand closer and closer towards his hardened manhood then-

"BLISS!"

"Shit!!" "Oh kami! I totally forgot about Bra!" Bliss whispered as Trunks literally dropped Bliss.

"BLISS!!" They heard footsteps coming towards the room.

Hope you like it! New chapters should be up pretty soon! He he!