Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "The Chained Heir" ❯ Primer Canto "El heredero" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Vegeta was a 24 year-old student, an elegant mustache and beard adorning his delicate face. His hair going up in flames. His eyes the darkest black.
 
He was wearing black jeans with white snickers; in his right pocket he had a very sophisticated pen. A white sleeveless shirt and a red wine jacket. He was well muscled.
 
He was in the parking area, following a line of nice big threes that divided the parking from a green area that had no reason of existence but make his walk longer, heading to his class-room, found himself really distracted rather than nervous, test-day had arrived and he hadn't studied yet, only fifteen minutes left to the moment…
 
-Hey, mind where you step, man! -A voice below him called out. He looked down to find a young boy looking back at him trying to gather a bunch of papers from the floor. He soon realized what the boy meant; his left foot on top of some papers. Rapidly put it away and bent close to the boy to take it and place it where the boy was putting the others.
 
-Thanks, sir. -What? Sir? He wasn't nor married nor old, why would he think… ?
 
-How old are you, anyway kiddo? -He asked. While getting up, he got to see the kiddo better. He was not taller than him but not shorter either, his hair was a beautiful mess and he wore blue jeans with a navy blue shirt and an orange jacket; his snickers had a little orange on them. “Nice” he thought to himself.
 
-(singing) I'm sixteeeen… going on seventeeeen -Sang the kid happily. Vegeta didn't found it funny, his face made that clear.
 
-Sorry, -said the kiddo almost ashamed but smiling. -I think that was stupid but today's the last day I officially fit to that song. And I doubted someone would ask me that, hehehe…. -Vegeta stared at the boy, it was weird for him to talk to such a thing as a teenager… how unpredictable they were sometimes…
 
-Tomorrow is my birthday! -The boy explained proud. -I'm throwing a party at my place if you feel like coming…
 
-Thanks, kid… -said Vegeta.-I will consider it, where do you live?
 
-Oh, you're right… -Said the kid, while looking through a notebook, between two of the last pages Vegeta could see several little sheets with some drawing on them. -Here, you shouldn't have any problem with this.
 
The kid gave Vegeta one of the sheets kindly. Vegeta took it hesitating in his head, he was losing his time with a teenager while he could be studying for his test, not like he cared or something, but the kid wasn't really worth such amount of time.
 
-You're new around here? -Vegeta interrupted his thoughts to listen to the question, was he new? No, he was a year to egress the career, ten months, really. The first tests of the semester were on already. Today he had the most tedious test…
 
-No, not really. -He said it as he put the paper in his pocket.
 
-What asignatures are you taking? I thought I knew all the nice people in high school.
 
Vegeta looked at the boy, surprised. First he had called him sir, now he confused him with a teen.
 
-I'm studying technologies at the USC, kiddo. -The boy flushed a bit.
 
-Oh, really? Tell me, is engineering too hard?
 
-No, it doesn't take much out of me. -He said it, and then smirked. It was true.
 
The boy remained quiet with his hand on his chin, thinking deeply about something.
 
-Maybe you could help me with my maths… -Interruption arrived.
 
-Hey, sweetheart is everything okay? -Said a male voice, Vegeta found it really awkward and couldn't help to look from the source of the voice. He saw a huge guy (about half head above his own) had approached his company putting his hand in his shoulder and analyzing Vegeta, like looking for a reason to beat the shit out of him.
 
The kid, more relaxed than the two of them looked at the enormous guy with eyes that said much but nothing at the same time.
 
-I'm okay.
 
-That's good -Said the huge guy, never stopping to stare at Vegeta. -See you, later then.
 
As he said that not waiting for an answer, he let go of the boy's shoulder and left them. Vegeta felt a strange urge to ask him if he had a problem but the size of the beast made him reconsider it.
 
-That's Brolly. -Said the kid.
 
Brolly was huge but beautiful, somehow the jewelry he wore made him look more masculine than most of the guys Vegeta knew. He was wearing an orange jacket just like the one he liked on the boy.
 
Vegeta wondered, but kept quiet.
 
-I think I have to go. -said. The boy smiled and nodded.
 
-Yeah, me too. I think Brolly is waiting over there for me. Maybe he has something to tell me, better hurry or… See you later, then. -He said it and immediately left Vegeta alone. Brolly looked down at the boy who was getting closer to him. He had remained remarkably close as if he had wanted to listen to every word they shared.
 
Vegeta was about to walk to his class room but felt something down his right feet. A pencil, “It must be his”. He turned around to get the boy's attention but… “Shit! What's his name?” Vegeta had been so vacant thinking of his exam that he hadn't nor introduced himself nor asked the boy his name at all. The boy wasn't far away from him, he could see his orange jacket approaching to Brolly. He even knew that beast's name! but… he read across the jacket curly letters spelling… “Kakarott?”
 
-Kakarott! -He called out, surprised, the boy turned around, confused. “Why is he confused? Maybe he didn't even want me to know his name, or maybe he just realized where I got it from”. He thought more convinced.
 
-Is this yours? -he asked as he saw him close enough.
 
-Oh, yeah… Thanks, dude -he said it, no emotion on it. His face quite pale.
 
-Welcom…
 
-My name is Goku, by the way… -Interrupted.
 
-Goku? Your jacket…
 
-It's a nickname, for the team -he said.
 
-Team?
 
-I play foot-ball at the junior USC selection. -Said proudly. -I gotta go, Brolly is… -Goku thought for something to say. No words came though.
 
-Fine, Goku… see you later. -Vegeta began to walk almost hurt that his almost friend didn't want him to use his nickname. “Maybe he just wanted to make it clear that's not his name”. He began walking toward his class-room suddenly nervous for the test.
 
-Hey! -Goku said few seconds later. Vegeta turned.
 
-What's your name again? -Funny…
 
-My name is Vegeta. -“I hadn't told him.” Smirk.
 
-Nice to meet you, Vegeta. -Vegeta smirked and nodded, then left to his class room. Entering the room, all the boys looked at him almost with envy, Vegeta was practically perfect, and the only girl in his class smiled when she saw him provoking even more envy. He smirked…
 
 
The test had gone wrong, really wrong.
 
Vegeta felt guilty, but too cocky to even admit it to himself. He had had two weeks to study and each night he went out to clubs or parties, or stayed playing a videogame or some like that, he hadn't studied at all. It was true all his class envied him, but they were quite friends when it came to party. He knew the best club's owners and the best clandestine club's. He never arrived late to parties, cause party started when Vegeta arrived
 
Anyway, he had to do something about that test. He hadn't lied to Goku, he was a brainy when it came to numbers. But this class was as boring as watching a line of ants go by, maybe the ants were better, for Vegeta.
 
-How did you do, honey? -Said a female voice
 
Her name was Gloria but it didn't matter. Everyone called her 18 because her father owned a successful beer company named 18.
 
She was beautiful but cold above everything. Vegeta really liked her, although she didn't like going to clubs like he did, she was Vegeta's best friend, she never lied to him, he never lied to her, they were both incredibly cruelly dryly sadistically honest.
 
And he loved her for it.
 
-I'm not sure yet. I plan improving it… how did you do? -He said and smirked
 
-Shitty test for me… What do you plan now?
 
-Just wait, watch and only if possible… learn… -Smirk again.
 
-Asshole… -She said but far from being upset.
 
They waited till everyone left the class, 18 left too but Vegeta went straight to his teacher.
 
-Mr. Oujisama -Said the man, he was an old hairy man, all his hair white with a penetrating gaze that made even Vegeta reconsider his goal. He looked so incorruptible that it wasn't even worth the try. -How can I help you?
 
-Dr. Maki, I… I… the test was…
 
-The test was just, and so will your grade, Vegeta -He said it as he had waited the right moment.
 
-But… you know, I can, well try to improve my grade, if you give me the chance… because… I'll give you anything!! -How pathetic he was…
 
-Your family is wealthy, I know, but my job is about honor, Vegeta -Something strange was born in his eyes. The dr. headed to the door.
 
-Ask me anything!
 
-That's it, Vegeta. I hate pretty rich boys like you think they can get anything without hard… work. -Vegeta saw Dr. Maki left the room. Something in those last was hiding an invitation, a last chance to achieve his purpose. Vegeta didn't know why but followed outside the classroom, 18 waiting there, her face questioning.
 
Vegeta smiled to her, and she left a bit more secure.
 
After they both entered the tiny place, Dr. Maki closed the door, deliberately slow, as if giving Vegeta the chance to regret. Locking the room, he acted even slower. “Why?”
 
-Seams you haven't heard how to be a good student at my class, little boy. -Vegeta felt anger rise deep in his mind, something here wasn't right.
 
-What do you want? -He said it almost as if he didn't want but have to, he felt each word must be carefully chosen…
 
-Silly, silly Vegeta -Said the Dr. smiling, but all the tenderness escaped his tone in half a second. -Get on you knees! -Pure lust emanated his gestures.
 
“What?” Oh… God, he didn't expect this, this couldn't be happening, he expected anything but this, he couldn't… he wouldn't…
 
All the thoughts went to his father, what would he say if he knew his son was submitting this way to a teacher? To anyone! -he corrected- but he wasn't going to… he wouldn't…
 
He saw the face in front of him, waiting patiently, knowing the outcome already. Vegeta looked around the room, maybe there was an exit door, one door he could use and keep his F, no A+ was worth it… his father would have to understand, he hadn't ever failed a test, ever… his father would have to understand, kids make mistakes, after all.
 
He laughed in his mind at the thoughts. Both, his father being comprehensive and thinking of himself as a kid… he reconsidered then, his now not so incorruptible teacher waiting. If he did this, what could happen? No one will really find out. If he didn't, his father will see his grade, will see him fail.. he couldn't allow that. His father himself had told him not to fail him, he wouldn't heir the to a failure. And there was plenty to heir. He was Vegeta Oujisama. The Oujisama family owned an internationally successful racing car's company, he couldn't lose that. Then again, his ego told him not to. There should be another way to keep both his ego and his company…
 
-Maybe I should wait in here while you go talk this over with your girlfriends, -Dr. Maki interrupted him, his voice exasperated. -Ask them some advice, Jr… oh, what should I do? I'm such a pussy! -Ouch… that hurt, but he still wasn't going to kneel and suck the old man to harness, he couldn't… he wouldn't…
 
“What am I doing? No, I can't” His knees didn't seem to listen to his mind, as he watched two pale hands opening the zipper he found suddenly in front of his face.
 
“Stop. You're Vegeta Oujisama. You don't do blowjobs”
 
He smelled an spicy scent in his surroundings… how disgusting… a part of him felt about to vomit at the smell, the other part felt about to vomit at the sigh, the cock in front of him was normal sized -“Mine is bigger” he thought- really pale and had considerable skin hanging, “How old is this guy?”
 
-Are you going to do it, someday? -That voice reminded him of what he had to do, but he couldn't remember how he was supposed to do it for he had never done it before. -The problem came to a solution as a hand landed on the back of his head and pushed him till his lips were brushing the weird organ.
 
-Kiss it, bitch!
 
Vegeta parted his lips and kissed it, afraid that if he didn't he would be pushed again. No one pushes Vegeta. He took both his hands to hold the Dr.'s thighs to keep his balance. He shyly licked the organ and sensed his teacher react. “That's it… the sooner he comes, the sooner I leave…”
 
He ran his tongue across the parts he considered normal, teasing the dick to hardness. He heard Dr. Maki moan and caress his hair and something rose in the back of his mind, somehow, he had power. Power to make his stubborn teacher ache in pleasure… he took the weasel and swallowed him whole sucking, gently.
 
-Oh… Veg… Ahh… -Vegeta thought so little of his teacher right now, what a weak creature. So easy to buy, how could he ask him to do this? He could have asked for anything else, money was not a problem for him. Yet he had asked for the most primitive favor he could have, it made Vegeta feel great, like he himself was more valuable than all the money he possessed, like he was the biggest prize.
 
Oh, how he loved this. He took the penis out of his mouth and almost instantly heard the man's above him groaning in complaint. He smiled to himself. How powerful had he become, in the last half an hour, first he had begged this man, then he had the man begging him more… although it wasn't really power, power was abuse; the big fish eating the small one, this was more like business since both parts got what they wanted…
 
“Somehow I am eating the small fish”, he said to himself, the thought more than a motivation to keep working his teacher.
 
Dr. Maki was thrusting against him, the pace painful but the exquisite sensation of having control made Vegeta continue to suck as his own arousing ached. He heard soft moans above him increasing as he sucked harder and harder. The moans were now not negligible at all.
 
The elderly man's body tensed as his speed filled Vegeta's mouth, who swallowed … then, liberated the penis he had captured and stared at the floor, thinking of what he had done.
 
Both looked worn out, Vegeta had little sweat drops in his temples; he looked up to his teacher and smirked. This was fascinating him, he had his grade and didn't even spend a cent from his father's money.
 
-You may leave now, I'll adjust your test to your… performance. -He glanced at his teacher, who was pleased even though he tried to hide it well.
 
(Knock knock)
 
Both hurried and Dr. Maki opened the door smiled at his visitor.
 
-Brolly! You're late… -There was no reprehension in his voice.
 
-I had to be. -The boy answered glancing at Vegeta, then back at Dr. Maki. His eyes asking him not what he was doing but why him… why Vegeta? The sigh frightened Vegeta as he got back to his senses. That was no power he had now, he had practically lost his soul, sold himself for a grade, what a whore Vegeta Oujisama had become. Brolly knew… he was sure Brolly knew.
 
-I brought my video project, professor.
 
-Oh, Vegeta was just leaving… we can get right to work, Brolly. -Vegeta heard it and couldn't believe it, he had heard that same tone just minutes ago, it was lust, lust above all. But Brolly was Kakarott's friend… Goku's friend… nevermind his name, mind Brolly! Even if he was taller that most guys, he should be 17… tops.
 
His teacher and the boy that kept his attention stared at him, he caught the hint. He left the room and heard just how the door was being locked from the inside…
 
God, Brolly was going to… he was positive, it made complete sense, that prick was amused that Vegeta didn't know what to do when they entered his office, it must be very common for him to take blowjobs from students… “He's so young! Too young!”
 
Why did he care anyway? He met the guy the very same day. They weren't even introduced properly; Brolly had even been rude to him! He shouldn't care. Brolly must know what he's doing… but…
 
Something in his stomach twisted slightly painfully…
 
He looked down the corridor he was in. turned left, then turned right. No bathrooms nowhere. But…
 
“Team's entrance to the football field? I bet there's a bathroom in there” He couldn't even reconsider. He entered. Steam ahead his pad telling him where to go. Showers room… “I knew!” Vegeta didn't really care the team was there, he just felt that spasm again and hurried… curious faces watched him as he passed across the dressing room.
 
He saw what to him had to be the w.c. and entered one of the cubicles throwing up everything he didn't have at breakfast. He felt his soul go down there too… he was disgusted “Why did I ever swallow that venom? …stupid Vegeta!”
 
Feeling relieved, Vegeta left the tiny area going back to the dressing room, surprised to watch a bunch of orange jackets hanging on the wall… “Right… Kakarott's on the team” he thought. He felt an urge to see him, tell him about Brolly but he wasn't in the mood of… anything, he just wanted to go home and rest. Fuck classes, fuck Maki, fuck even Brolly!
 
Left the building, got to his hot two-tire hot red Honda and rode it till he arrived to his luxurious apartment. Got to the elevator and pushed the button that took him to his home.
 
***********************************************************
 
It was literally four walls, but the area was huge. The flat was really nice decorated. He had a stainless steel kitchen to his left with a nice table in it replete of utensils for cooking, all stainless steel. All floors wooden. About three meters ahead the kitchen were three Europe fashion couches around a magnificent square table with some folders on it, the couches facing an 50” LCD screen hanging on the bare-brick wall between two sophisticated wall-lamps. Then there was an area with white deconstructivist furniture, the area where Vegeta made his school works, a nice desk computer set between a little flowerpot with a beautiful plant and a bunch of books than looked abandoned. That area was rather self-lit up since all the wall was crystal only covered by a light curtain that kept both privacy and light inside. A nice red carpet totally harmonizing all the elements.
 
The best part was his room. It stood there, like an island in the middle of his flat above the level of rest of the areas, surrounded by one real wall and two crystal ones wrapping his black dressed king-size bed and black furniture which stood in a fine navy-blue carpet. Those weren't really walls but windows. Giving Vegeta the option to open them all, or maybe just a few of them, with blinds on each window granting privacy if desired. Three steps inviting to the interior.
 
(A/N: yes. I watched US Queer as Folk!)
 
The privet bathroom was in one word, huge. All dark red, a shower where could easily keep in ten people confortable and a Jacuzzi on the other side of the room. The guests' bathroom was nice itself, but Vegeta never used it. The whole apartment screamed “money” and Vegeta wouldn't feel home if it didn't.
 
*********************************************
 
Collapsing in a Europe fashion bed without even removing his shoes, he fell immediately asleep. What a day he had.