Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "The Chained Heir" ❯ Primer Canto p.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the DRAGON BALL Z characters, I do not make money by writing this.
 
 
 
-Mr. Oujisama, please contain yourself!
 
-I can't. -“I won't”- Never in my life tasted such delightful flavor…
 
-Oh… fine… do as you plea… please…. Ahhh….
 
Those old hands were caressing his hair rudely but it didn't matter to him, he could change that since he knew he was in control. He sucked again and felt Dr. Maki quiver as he did so. How sweet… how spicy… simply delicious… how addictive.
 
The more he sucked the more his power grew, the more he sucked the tenderer were Dr. Maki's ministrations. How mighty he felt! Those hands caressing slowly became more and more attentive, somehow delicate. He only had to suck a little bit more to culminate, what an easy task.
 
 
“I'm a faggot… Vegeta Oujisama is… a faggot?” No, that couldn't be… It didn't make sense, how absurd the mere idea sounded. Illogical. But then the image in display exposed turmoil. “Vegeta Oujisama's become a bitch?!”.
 
The thought interrupted the scene, as if his very mind could pause it, he stared at the elder man not moving but strange enough he felt his caresses continue in his hair. Along with a sordid sensation overwhelming nausea invaded his throat as he tried to remember what he was homing in it… the flesh suddenly intangible somehow disappearing, but the pleasant caresses never stopped and it annoyed him he couldn't find a reason to mind.
 
Rather slow, Vegeta opened his black eyes finding utter darkness. “I'm home… thank God… it was only a dream…”
 
He then noticed the soft caresses on his hair and found his head resting on… legs?
 
He sat up, frightened. Fear across his spine.
 
-You finally up. -Oh, it's 18. it's only 18. He couldn't remember a moment he loved her presence more than this one and he did love the chick he just… felt huge relief.
 
-Oh, it's you.
 
-Of course it's me, asshole. Who else have you given a key? Don't tell me there's somebody else! -There was no aggravation in her tone. They were just friends after all. But joking about being together was never out of their relationship.
 
-Well, what did you think, honey? That you were the only?
 
-Shut up… -Both laughed, Vegeta felt eager to laugh at this moment. Relaxing a bit after the impression of that awful dream was just what he needed…
 
Vegeta was used to 18's unexpected visits. But it was Thursday.
 
Just like Vegeta, 18 was born in a different state. They both moved to Satan City because it happened to nest the best university in the country. They were both wealthy, after all. Though, 18 lived with her younger brother, who was also studying at USC. Both, 18 and her brother lived with some relatives of them. Vegeta on the other hand, lived in luxurious loneliness, even if he had relatives around the area; they were high executives who travelled a lot. 18's hosts were way more sedentary.
 
18 and her brother returned to their hometown each Friday after school, to spend time with their family as she claimed. She had actually invited Vegeta over but he always preferred to stay there in Satan City.
 
So, for Vegeta weekend meant party nights with some boyfriends but Thursday was “the” party night. The one he and 18 both went clubbing and looking for fun. He usually picked her up at 10 pm at her place. And they stayed whoever's home was closer, sort of a ritual.
 
Vegeta always had fun, no matter who with, but Thursdays were the day he preferred his company. But this very Thursday, the ritual was broken, 18 was here, rather early which intrigued him.
 
-So… are you ever gonna tell me about her? -Vegeta got back to real world by her voice, strangely feeling pleased.
 
-About… who? What do you mean? Be clear, woman! -What is it with women? Always so mysterious, that's why I don't have a girlfriend. Ok, 18 is gorgeous …and smart -intelligence was crucial for Vegeta's likes- maybe we could get it on but…
 
-The girl that has you so turned on… -18 explained, or tried…
 
-No one's “turning me on” -he said it clear, he said it confident and he said it loud but he still feared that his confusion wasn't obvious. What? Did she… ? No, she just…
 
-Okay, Geeta… -18 got off the bed and headed to the room's door waving her curves so temptingly, and stopped under the huge frame. Vegeta noticed her outfit, she wasn't ready to party, she had loose pants and a Capsule Corporation shirt, Vegeta even thought it was sort of a pajama but he knew 18 slept in light underwear.-It's ok if you want to keep to yourself but… -She turned to face Vegeta who flushing, had barely enough time to pull away from her hips… -You're not very good at hiding your desires -As she said that she gazed down at Vegeta's crotch trapped under his jeans but still noticeably reaching an outstanding size… “Damnit!!” Vegeta's cheek turned scarlet as 18 left to the kitchen still waving her hips -That dream must have been good…
 
“That dream?” Well, that's good news. 18 thought she wasn't the cause, but if he woke up that way, maybe she really wasn't the cause, maybe…
 
“Fuck”. Vegeta suddenly remembered what he had dreamed. “Fuck”
 
-Geeta? -That name again, 18 usually preferred that name when she was thinking deeply about something.
 
-Yes, dear? -Sarcasm all over the phrase, trying to hide his embarrassment.
 
-I think you should take a shower. I made you some chicken soup, you can have some when you're done.
 
Well, now that's weird. 18 never cooked unless she was worried. And chicken soup was for sickness's preys. “I'm not sick…” but he wouldn't mind having something to eat, he thought, while gazing at the clock in his bedside table trying to remember if he even had breakfast, he didn't.
 
Clock showed eight o'clock…
 
An over eight hour nap… “not bad”, he said to himself getting off the bed, feeling renewed but while stretching felt her tommy ache a bit as emptiness manifested. It didn't surprise the length of the nap. He had, after all stayed up until 2 or 3 am all week; truth be told, not studying; but not partying either but working on a project for the company.
 
His father didn't take his ideas much in account, but he still forced himself out with some really good ideas which he could impress his father with when he got his college degree. “Just a year from now…” He had to be ready, be better than the best veterans of his father's employees.
 
-Are we still going out? -Vegeta felt urge to know. The ritual broken, like shattered somehow, didn't seem to be a way this could work but he still thought he was overreacting about it… maybe 18 planned on going back home and get one of her expensive tiny dresses she loved ”She stuns in any outfit really…”
 
-No, silly. Not until you feel better… -said 18 coming back to the bedroom sitting on the mattress.
 
-What? Am I sick? I didn't notice… -Wry. How could he be sick without noticing?
 
-Quite funny and yes, you're actually sick… sweetie, I know you love parties and all that that I love too, but after your little scene today… -What? What scene? -By the way… who's Goku? -The sudden question thrown as she appeared to had forgotten absolutely about the kiddo.
 
-Goku? What Goku? Oh… now I remember him -“What does me being sick have to do with Goku?” -He's a kid from high school who I happen to have just met today morning.
 
-Well, he told me you had a vomit attack and he did mention you looked awful.
 
-Do you know him? -Right, “I was in the football team's dressing room, he must have seen me when I…”
 
-Vegeta, I just asked you who he was… -Wry. -But actually, my brother does know him. That's how I found out you came home early after suborning Maki. -After that name Vegeta suddenly felt really sick. “Why did she have to mention it?” he thought as he rushed to his bathroom. 18 remained there, but surprised when she listened the sound of Vegeta's throat being pushed with some inner floods as Vegeta threw up again. “I think I better listen to her this time, I need a shower…”
 
18 came in the bathroom with some clothes for Vegeta; she could be really maternal sometimes.
 
-Here, baby… -She said as she turned on the water faucet.
 
Vegeta stood up and took the clothes and placed them en a little table next the shower, feeling a little dizzy. 18 left and closed the door, right when Vegeta started pulling off his white snickers, then his sporty socks, simply throwing them to the floor. Then he slowly opened his wine red jacket and pulled it off slowly like still trying to focus on what he was doing, then he unbuttoned his jeans, and started unzipping dead slowly, with a soft caress across his crotch which was kept under his grey boxers, remembering the way he had woken up.
 
“It's been almost ten days…” he tried to remember the last chick he fucked. He couldn't. Then he pulled his pants down, and stood up again driving his hands under his shirt to pull it off and toss it aside just like the rest of his clothes; hot steam invading the room, warming his bare skin only remaining in his Calvin Klein boxers which were perfectly filled with his round and stone hard ass on the backside and a perfect size penis -maybe oversized- he thought as he smirked, many Calvin Klein's models would envy the sinful way Vegeta looked in those boxers, or any other...
 
Yes, Vegeta Oujisama was way too perfect to be even considered a human. He did work out a lot to look the way he looked, but even when he missed three or four months of his workout routine, his body looked outstanding. He knew, but he also worked out to gain strength. That was just him always trying to be better. To reach perfection, in case he hadn't done it 24 years ago.
 
Everyone at college knew who he was. He wasn't as famous as his father who appeared in several business magazines or in the news. Vegeta on the other hand, was the perfect looking boy since he was a kid; he had decided to keep that fine mustache to look more serious in front of his father, but he looked fine with or without it, he was probably the richest boy at college too; but not everyone noticed since his face wasn't yet associated with the company he was to heir. He was though noticed for his money; he had hot rides and always assisting the best clubs and parties wearing the perfect outfit…
 
Anyway, he was a bit cocky and arrogant, but when you are Vegeta Oujisama; you can be an asshole is you want to. This attitude even made him sexier according to vox populli. But he was a bit cold about sentimental relations. Since all the girls looked at him like the object of public passion, he preferred one night stands than having a real girlfriend “I don't do girlfriends” he liked to state. 18 knew Vegeta and always pushed him to have an official partner rather than those orgies he loved…
 
He pulled off his boxers and entered the shower, the hot water relaxing the muscles in his back he picked up shampoo bottle…
 
Carefully washing away the lather in his head, he took a sponge and a soap bar rather massaging than scrubbing feeling the flow of the water wash away his sudden empty thoughts as only the feeling of the hot water drawing his body remained. He stood still under the water, thinking for the first time of what he had done to Maki or… what Maki had done to him, didn't matter. He pitied himself. Pity.
 
“Funny that nobody pities me, but myself”. He said that but he knew his mind was driving him somewhere else. Somewhere where he would find himself revolting.
 
“I didn't enjoy it”. But he knew has enjoyed it deeply. The way Maki shuddered under his only touch, the control-lust that invaded him; he would like to repeat that sensation.
 
“No, I wouldn't”. -you thought you wouldn't even kneel to Maki, you weak whore!-
“I was in charge, I had him to my will!!” -he pitied you, so he let you suck him-
“No… I am mighty, I… nobody pities me” -you pitied yourself…-
 
Was it true? Was he a whore, after all? Had Maki discovered his lower facet?
His stubborn attitude was just a cover for his cheapness…
 
The water kept running.
 
“I didn't enjoy it”. But he knew has enjoyed it deeply. “Why did I enjoy it?”
 
-You're in love with Maki, idiot- That was too much; he guffawed at the mere idea. “I'm certainly not in love with that oldy… ” -Prove it-
 
Vegeta didn't know how to prove himself he wasn't in love with Maki, but his body seemed to.
 
His hands slowly moving to caress his groin lightly feeling his sensitive member. The he took firm hold of it, still thinking why he was doing this. There was no satisfying answer to that -but there wasn't a reason not to do it either- he thought…
 
The man under the water pulled his flesh slowly teasing himself to hardness. Stroke after stroke he felt himself engorging in the palm of his hands. He was feeling the birthing of the pleasure all the way down since his lower abdomen to his aroused cock, placed his other hand in the wall to support his body weight while he continued stroking himself feeling the back of his neck standing to end and again remaining in their place with the flow of the water on them. Another stroke and Vegeta arched back his head as a pleasure spasm invaded him.
 
With his mouth open, finding difficulty in breathing he continued his task, his mind giving him the image of Maki above him looking at his own eyes. “Shit.”
 
He concentrated hard and deliberately pictured 18 shuddering and moaning beneath him calling him between gasps, but there was no reaction from his body. “I can't think on 18, she's like my sister!” -faggot-.
 
“Fine” he thought, again picturing 18 under him and stroked again.
 
Accelerating the pace as the urge and need to come enveloped him and a sensation of incompleteness pushed him to the edge. Moaning quietly, he knew he was close to reach the highest, those pleasurable spasms each time more frequently exploding huge amounts of pleasure, filling him with electricity, yet the image of 18 bothered him.
 
A light hint of guilt on the back of his mind, he didn't care, he was too close to care, all the energy accumulating in his groin searching release blinded this thoughts. He closed his eyes and erased all image only watching a dark wholeness…
 
Then it happened, he saw himself above a young body, thrusting rapidly strong against the thin boy. His own hips spreading the fragile legs that embraced him, his hands in the side of the boy. Watching that face twist in pleasure, feeling him moving along with his rocking hips, his hair a lovely mess and his fingers clutching black sheets like holding life dear, tossing his head from one side to another in quick hard rude desperate moves only revealing the unbearable pleasure-pain sensation Vegeta was giving him.
 
The boy's cheeks a beautiful pink and hiss temples bright with sweat, his ayes closed and his mouth open occasionally emitting unintelligible sounds that escaped his juicy lips.
 
Vegeta saw how the body below him tensed and then saw how that kid he was fucking asphyxiated a release moan that choked back into his throat only to return as a pleased whisper. A warm creamy sensation invaded Vegeta's hand…
 
-Oaahh… mhmmm…. -Release invaded his mind and body. Standing in his same position watching the water take away the evidence of his confusion he tried to pick up the features he saw on that mysterious boy that his mind had recreated in an awkward moment.
 
He shut off the water faucet and still thinking about the bad joke his own mind had played upon him, took a white towel and got himself dry. “Whatever”. Chicken soup was waiting for him, anyway.
 
-That pretty much proves you're not in love with Maki- now, his own conscience bringing up the very concern he hopelessly tried to bury “Damnit! I don't even know the guy I…” -don't you?- “Do I?”
 
Did he?
 
 
 
-Feeling better? -18 motherly asked settling two glasses in the white Europe fashion dinning set of Vegeta's. It amazed Vegeta how he had found such a good friend in the cold girl he once met.
 
-Yes, shower was good. -He announced, not really convinced it had helped his inner turmoil, but his muscles felt better, though.
 
-That's great… now come here and have some soup. -Vegeta obeyed her and got to one of the four white chairs around the circle table, taking in all the smell of the soup, Vegeta already yearning his first meal of that day, his stomach rumbling in agreement.
 
-Why are you doing this? I'm capable... -He was capable of everything, he just had to make it clear…
 
-I know, dear; but, please just eat… -18 looked pleased rather than exasperated; she knew Vegeta too damn well to feel insulted. Vegeta complied and took his spoon into his steaming bowl to cool the soup a bit before ingesting.
 
Interesting, he had never paid attention to the patterns the waving of the spoon could leave in the surface. Hot water pads making funny spirals among little oil burbles only for a few instants getting more slender, as the soup seemed to expel more steam by, until the small burbles erased their existence. Interesting.
 
“Wake up and thank her!”
 
His own mind seeming disgusted at Vegeta's alienation, but by the time he looked up to the place 18 should have been moments ago. Emptiness, he looked around trying to find her somewhere across his apartment, he had no real walls… -Good job Mr. Asshole- “She couldn't just vanish, oright?” She couldn't, right?
 
The question answered itself a split second later when 18 came back from the bathroom with Vegeta's clothes folded in her arms and placing them in the basket Vegeta used to keep the laundry, then left his bedroom and turned to face him with doubt in her features.
 
When she arrived and had her seat next to him, Vegeta stared at him expectant for her obvious question.
 
-What's this? -Vegeta felt fear rise from his throat to his cheek as somehow he dreaded she had found some kind of evidence of his shower… issues. Then he saw a colorful paper with some lazy draws on it…
 
-Well, that's a map. A boy gave it to me so that I could make it to his party… -He said that before tasting a spoonful of soup… hot.
 
-A boy? You mean Goku…
 
-Right! Goku… -His tongue aching some. -So, you say you know him… ?
 
-Sort of, I met him today just like you did.
 
-So?
 
-Well, you didn't get back to classes… so I figured you decided to take the day off but…
 
 
“That bastard left me alone”. 18 was leaving the last of her classes, not really wondering where Vegeta could be “Bet he's home right now”. Sun bright above her.
 
-Gloria! Hey, Gloria! -A boy ran to her looking uneasy. -How's Vegeta doing?
 
The boy had blue eyes and dark straight hair long enough to pass as a girl's but his voice was cold. He was wearing tight jeans and a black shirt with blue snickers. He was 18's younger brother. His name was Gabriel, but everyone called him 17, because he looked much alike 18 but smaller.
 
-What's wrong with Vegeta, Gabriel?
 
-What? You don't know? -17 waited in vain for an explanation, her sister didn't usually respond obvious questions. -Well, Kakarott says he saw him at the team's dresser room, said he vomited and looked awfully sick. -“Shit”
 
-Relax, relax… ok… who is this… Kakarott? -17 looked at her, his eyes distracted like he was searching inside himself for the right answer which he couldn't find.
 
-He's in the foot ball team, says he just met him today… -There it was, the answer, he found it. -Stay right here…
 
-Wait! -Too late, 17 had gone away as if he just remembered he had forgotten his soul somewhere…
 
That gave 18 enough time to worry about Vegeta, she had know Vegeta since they started their career in that university, four years already; but she had never seen him ill, never, not even a flu had caught him. But in the morning he looked fine to her, was he hiding something? Was he about to die from a incurable strange disease? Maybe…
 
-Gloria, this is Kakarott, the one I told you about -Said a much more relaxed 17 who had returned with a quite confused but eager to help Goku.
 
Shy smile invaded Goku's lips.
 
-Tell her what you saw! -Demanded 17. Goku meekly obeyed 17.
 
-I was in w.c. too, when I was leaving I saw a not uniformed guy running into the place I just got out and heard him inside there, bringing up… -He stopped as if remembering more. -Then I remembered I had seen that jacket and that hair so I knew it was him…
 
-He didn't tell you where he was going or… ?
 
-I think he didn't see me… hehehe in there we all pretty much look the same -Goku smiled a bit.
 
-Oh… thanks then, Kakarott…
 
-My real name is Goku, by the way, miss. -“How respectful, why isn't Gabriel like him?”
-In that case, thanks Goku; you've a real help here. -17 looked at her in discomfort, but 18 ignored him.
 
-Gabo, we gotta go. See you around, Goku and thanks again. -Goku looked uneasy even aggravated.
 
-Oh no no no… you're welcome, see you around then… what's your name again?
 
-I didn't tell you may name… I'm Gloria but you can call me 18, everyone does…
 
-Fine, Gloria. Can I ask you a favor? -Curiosity invaded 18's features.
 
-What would that be, Goku? -The boy flushed noticeable
 
-Take care of Vegeta, he looked bone-weary. -18 almost didn't recognize herself at the sudden sensation of tenderness she grew for the boy…
 
-Of course I will, Goku…
 
-Thanks, then… I'll get back to practice, our captain is getting really hard on us…
 
Goku left looking way calmer than the way he arrived.
 
-Come on, Gabo… -They both left to their white sport BMW
 
18 drove 17 home leaving him to do “whatever homework a teenage does”, there she changed into more comfortable clothes, picked up some vegetables and tossed them in the car leaving to the mall only after she kissed her brother on his forehead telling him not to worry.
 
At the market she bought some chicken and herbs…
 
 
-…then I came here and found you sleeping like a princess. -Vegeta was finishing his soup when the relation came to an ending.
 
-Mhhmmm -His only answer.
 
They remained that way. Nice silence in the atmosphere. Vegeta looked at the analogical clock he had above his main door, 10:35. Too early… still enough time to go clubbing, the idea reflected in his smirk.
 
-I'm leaving… Gabo's home, I fear he's alone, and you need to rest. I put a fancy pen you had in your jeans' clothes on your bedside table, by the way. You'll tell me everything about Maki tomorrow, okay?
 
“No okay for that”. Only the idea wiped away his desire of a party.
 
-Yes, good night, 18. -“What? Yes?”
 
That Maki had to leave his head… and he was going to see him every Thursday for the rest of the semester…
 
-…and I don't think you can party tomorrow either -18's voice pulled him out of his trance. “Hell knows I can party tomorrow!” soft kiss in his temple… 18 leaving
 
-See you tomorrow, sweetheart.
 
-See you, honey. -he heard as 18 left through the main metal door then closed it, hearing still quiet steps getting further and further…
 
He looked down at the little map Goku had given him in the morning, the kid was right: it seemed pretty easy to find the place marked with a star on it. About six o seven blocks away from the high-school section of the USC… quite a character for one day, that so called Kakarott, sending 18 to the rescue… 18… she had been more of a mother than his own mother had while she could, then she died and he didn't miss her…
 
-What would you do without 18?-“I have no idea, I'd be lost…”-You should be thankful- “I am…”
 
“Fuck” Guilt build it's empire in a split second inside Vegeta.
 
As if he had his life depending on it he took off the table and opened the door; -Feeling a little guilty? You're Prince Asshole, leader of a nation of abuse and ingratitude-. Not really discerning, he took the stairs down instead of the elevator as fast as he could and arrived to the very lit up lobby, gasping loudly, curious of his neighbors raising their heads to catch a better sight of the man, just as the elevator door's uncovered 18's silhouette who looked at him in shock.
 
First she thought he had confused the boy in front of him with Vegeta but his gasping told her wrong and she knew what he had done, and approached him question in her eyes…
 
-Vegeta?!
 
-18, I… -Gasping still. -I… want to… to… I want to… thank… thank you for…
 
-Fuck! Vegeta, you fucking scared the shit out of me!
 
-I'm… sorry… -He said smiling ashamed…
 
-It's ok… -Said 18, so motherly loving and hugged him tight. Vegeta flushed to the bone…
 
“That's better…” a thought in the back of his mind allowing him to release the idea of him as an ungrateful 18-abuser.