Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "The Chained Heir" ❯ Primer Canto p.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the DRAGON BALL Z characters, I do not make money by writing this.
 
LINKS:
 
For Vegeta's wakeup song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQko53tJLJ4
 
For Vegeta's car
http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com/images/mercedes-benz/2009-mercedes -benz-sl63-amg-roadster/2009_sl_amg-img_8402.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vegeta laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for his sleeping pills to act on him. Wearing the black baggy pants and the light pink sleeveless shirt 18 had chosen for him, how lucky he felt, 18 had really proven him she was worthy of his trust and friendship long time ago, but today he jus remembered it again.
 
After saying good bye to her, he had came back to his flat with no real thing to do, no party tonight, he feared, no homework to do since he left school early, nothing. And he couldn't sleep either; he had slept around 8 hours just two ago. Despair invaded him as the memory filled him with questions he knew he couldn't answer. -That body- he was sure it was a boy's body… “Why?”
 
Why would a boy's appear in the middle of his lustful sin exercising?
 
“Fuck you, Maki”. Maki didn't do this, but dismissing Maki, who else would he blame? …but himself. And he certainly didn't cause that.
 
Defeated, he picked up the remote from his LCD screen and turned it on as a last chance to distract his mind… ZTV, “what's today's news?” the blond lady on the screen answering already, a little picture in the corner of the screen showing an almost familiar face to him…
 
“…Major Paragus' latest inform about the development on North's City new trade deal with Satan City, the meeting was planned for three hours and extended to seven which caught international governments' concerning, Paragus has denied a written report…” -the girl continued blabbing…
 
“North city, that god-forgotten place's not even a real city… I hate that place, it's utterly boring”, Vegeta changed the channel to watch the credits of a movie… he changed again finding two girls kissing nastily
 
-God, I hate realities! -He said as he changed the channel again. His voice killing any chance he had to hide his sudden fear of same sex interactions… “I'm ok with homos” -he wasn't- the thought deliberately away as he tried to convince himself he was payin attention to the documental about Greek culture. He kept watching it till he fell asleep (documental have smoothing voices) and his TV had auto-off, anyway…
 
 
Flash back, two years ago
 
To begin, well… my father always said writing about the things that mark you or somehow change you can make you understand a lot of things. He's an important politician -“well in few days he will be even more important”- he loves writing his ideas… I'm just a boy in love with foot-ball.
 
But today I just felt the need -“you know, like that times I played with my cousin's dolls and we had tea, hehe I guess I won't write that”- to write about my day, my happy day.
 
I met the most beautiful kid today and fate has brought us together. He came out of nowhere and now I'm sure, he will be part of my life forever… the moment I saw him, his dark eyes, his pale skin… everything in him screamed perfection.
 
I know his father, he's a good friend of mine; and they're both sending us to study to Satan City -“That line wasn't necessary, what the hell …I'll erase it later…”-
 
I just hope he notices me, I don't know what I would do if he doesn't -“go crazy perhaps”-. I could do anything if he asked me, he has to know. I'm going to tell him, and then he's going to love me but… I think I need a plan, I feel I can already lose him; he's so yummy, he can be so damn easily dragged to some other's love. I can't let that happen… -I'll stop writing here and continue when I come out with something-.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(No, please… no! Stop… stop it please!!)
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -End of flash back
 
 
I woke up today, not feeling very good, I actually felt awful, it doesn't matter, I'm alive -I smiled at the wry thought my mind pays me-
 
I've never enjoyed a normal life, that's just not for me… my heritage always changing the course of it, never really able to maintain friends.
 
Today, though… today I cannot complain about irregularities, it's been the same everyday for a while now, I could almost say that I miss moving from town to town.
 
“Today” I felt so incredibly depressed today, and I believe -what the fuck?!- I absolutely know I shouldn't, but it's not like I can help it, it's not up to me really, I thought the moment I woke up everything would look bright and magic -the thought mainly the reason that let me fall asleep- .Well, it didn't, it felt darker than ever, it hurt worse than no other day, and still I overcame my self-pity.
 
Someone in my position would hardly ever smile. But I found a light among this darkness that I know I dread. “Vegeta”. Seeing him was worth living another day. I found a reason to smile again.
 
His image perpetual inside my head. He's my savior and yet he doesn't notice my presence. And this day few seconds of his existence made me thank mine.
 
He looked so perfect today, -jeez, I met him yesterday, how can I know he looks good today?- he surely looks perfect everyday. Even yesterday when he looked so sick, he looked so sexily sick… -God, he's gorgeous!-
 
I hadn't expected to find him. It was fate that brought us together; I guess… He was at the high school section looking for a guy of my own class!
 
Yes I felt so jealous, no point in denying that, but it was nothing compared with the joy of hearing him pronouncing my name -my nickname, really- but, somber my life remained. I couldn't show much of a smile around him. I don't want to provoke the fire that haunts me.
 
Our encounter was brief, perhaps annoying for him, I'm not much standing next to him -I'm not much at all on my own, not anymore- I'm worthless.
 
Yet I dare expect to see him again, tonight…
 
* * * *
 
(Song O Verona by Craig Armstrong playing in Vegeta's screen, suddenly breaking all the silence in Vegeta's room, still keeping harmony in it).
 
(AN: I leave the link to the video, sounds majestic, just like Vegeta, I would have chosen other some strong song, but we do want to wake up with something relaxing, don't we?)
 
“Fuck”
 
-Aaawwhhh…. -Vegeta open his eyes not really sure he even wanted to… he programmed music to wake up because it completely erased all trace of his night away, letting him know in a very subtle way that night was off and day was on; and that song made him feel defiant and ready for business.
 
He sat up at the left side of the mattress glancing down at his black silky sheets, then up to the bathroom, lots to do…
 
* * * *
 
Staring at himself in the mirror, his hair was graciously disheveled, everything else perfect. Half an hour he was shaved -to redefine his serious mustache- and perfumed almost looking like royalty, his poise speaking wealth and health, Vegeta was ready to success. His back to the mirror in his walk in closet, one final glance over his shoulder checking every detail, admiring the perfect entity he was.
 
Armani's a genius, the grayish suit he had chosen wrapping his body majestically, not too tight but enough to show a bit his hard built body, the trousers simply hanging from his thighs and buttocks completely flattering, not that he needed and Armani, he just liked to look good.
 
6:40… “If I wanna arrive on time, I better leave”
 
This was Friday, the last of his exams was in twenty minutes, and the teacher had asked to assist in formal attire, and he couldn't use his Honda looking like this, “Mercedez, it is”.
 
He didn't use it much at school; his Honda was more suitable for Satan City's morning traffic jams; but his wine red Mercedez, it was something he really enjoyed. Daddy bought it to him two months to replace his old Escalade…
 
-What do you mean you need a car? You have a car… -A smile escaped away.
 
-I don't want the one I have, it's really annoying that I... -“Did he just smile?”
 
-Check in the garage and tell me if you like one… -“Damn wrong if you think I'll have one of those… monsters. I'll get one on my own. Why did I even mention it? He's acting like I'm asking him for a car… I'm not!!
 
-I've seen your cars, father. I don't think… -“Don't be fucking cheap with your own s… did he just smile again? Is he mocking me?”
 
-Just check in the garage, oright?! -“No way…”
 
He could remember the moment, the feeling…
 
His father had been home for his 24th birthday, and had even organized him a party in the back yard (over 200 acres) with bunches of important business men who he was introduced. Part of the meeting he wasn't even noticed, his father was presenting a new project for the company, but everyone had congratulated him and given him expensive gifts, including his current Honda (he had to get rid of the one he already had); that day becoming the closest he ever had to a birthday party. He really felt touched that day.
Truth, he knew his father was trying to get him a bit familiar with the people he would soon be coexisting, and get them to recognize his son, but whatever the reason, he knew better than to expect something in his birthday. He had anything he asked for, but normal kids had it on their birthday, he felt sort of normal that day…
 
And then, his hot brand new SL-Class Mercedez, from his father… he had thought of buying another car (he had enough money himself to do it) but his father had bothered on doing it for him. Hadn't he known his father hated emotional weakness, he wouldn't have hidden the single tear that traced his left cheek when he arrived to the garage and found it. Yes, he could remember the feeling. A little gift from his family on his birthday.
 
When he told 18 he half-expected her to roar with laugher, but she had just hugged him. Maybe feeling sorry for him, maybe feeling glad that he still felt respect for a family-bond.
 
* * * * *
 
-Well, look at you… so ready for business…
 
-You look nice too, babe.
 
18 had a purple dress that didn't cover her knees, some high purple and white shoes and a white light jacket.
 
-Did you study? -said 18.
 
-. . . . -No answer to that, both laughed at the same time as if the joke was incredibly funny.
 
At that moment, the teacher arrived and all the students were about entering the room
 
-Wait a second, I know you all want to make your last test as soon as possible, but I plan on having individual tests, so be kind enough to remain here until I call you in, I promise it won't take long… -the teacher apologetically said when he found the desperate “fuck, that's gonna last forever” expressions in his students.
 
He was a thin man with hard features, but far from being moody always joking and playfully… his black long hair trapped in a braid which rested upon his shoulder (AN: Tao pai pai).
 
-So, how was your night? You did go out, didn't you? -Vegeta almost accusing her…
 
-Come on, I stayed home and helped Gabo with some maths…
 
-Oh , really? -Vegeta asked but he totally believed her. -Is he having tests too? -18 smiled, Vegeta was avoiding talking about his last night's performance…
 
A male authoritarian voice interrupted their chatting…
 
-I shall begin alphabetically, Mr. Altmire, I hope you are prepared… please come in… -A boy sitting with another two stood up and entered the class room…
 
“She's next “Vegeta said to himself but not to her, but they both knew it… what for?
 
-And how's he doing? -Trying to look interested in 17's development…
 
-Well he keeps on surprising me… -18 cut off the conversation.
 
-Hnnn… -Vast time went by.
 
 
 
 
 
-Fuck! -!8's swearing pulled him out of his thinking…
 
-What is it? -He asked desperate.
 
-Oh… shit… Vegeta… -18 had his lest hand in her purse slowly pulling an average calculator, like his eyes couldn't believe what they saw “How bizarre”.
 
-Yes, woman, speak…
 
-Vegeta, I need a favor… -18 rarely asked him favors… this had to be important.
 
-What favor? -18 handed him the calculator.
 
-I'd do in myself but I could miss my turn and…
 
-What favor, woman.
 
-Yea… please take this to 17… I don't know what time his test is but if it is now, he might be needing this…
 
-Got it -Vegeta Oujisama was being practically bossed around. “That's okay, I want to do it”
 
He grabbed the calculator in an assuring gest.
 
-Just calm down…
 
-Thanks… -She said looking visibly relieved.
 
* * * * *
 
“Now, which room did she say 17's was?”
 
Vegeta had arrived to the high school section of the University of Satan City and trying to find the right room… wait, isn't that… ?
 
-Kakarott! -Of course he was, the boy with a smaller size turned to meet his heavy gaze, he was accompanied by a bald student “Suck weird fashion nowadays…” and that disgusting troll “Brolly”
 
-Vegeta! Hey… -Surprise was in his eyes, the smile on his face was remarkable…
 
-Emmm… -His words weren't coming. “WTF?” -I'm… do you know a guy called… Goku… I mean, Gabru…iel? -Goku had gotten close enough for him to look at his eyes, feeling he somehow disappointed the boy in front of him, when his phrase was finished being babbled…
 
-You mean 17? -The voice was soft and quiet, almost broken.
 
-He's right there -Said, pointing at a pretty nervous guy who looked trying to devour a Calculus book, still not noticed he had no calculator. “Fool”.
 
Goku and 17 were both wearing blue worn jeans, but Goku's weren't too tight like 17's. His orange jacket was open leaving a navy blue shirt visible, every body around dressing alike “So they do have an uniform” He looked good. But his face, he looked really tired…
 
-You were up till late last night?
 
-What? -Goku seemed too shocked for the sudden question; like he thought once Vegeta found 17 the conversation should be over. “It actually should” Vegeta thought to himself, cursing as he remained there… “I have a test to assist”
 
-Kakarott, will you give this to him?
 
-Ye.. you… yea… yesVegeta? -Both words spoken almost together, as if they weren't, the second wouldn't be allowed to be…
 
-Yes? -He had stayed there looking at Kakarott's background. Brolly hadn't stopped glaring at him, and he had stared back.
 
-Will I… you… go to my… par… my meeting tonight?
 
-Uhh ? -The sudden question awakening the memory “The party” -I will try but… -“But what? I need a good excuse” he couldn't just dismiss the boy, he just agreed to deliver the calculator to 17, and both knew Vegeta could have easily done that, he still had agreed. For some reason his normal cold attitude didn't arise at all… -I'll try to be there, Kakarott but… -“But I won't! I won't! The hell I'll go to some teen's party”-Happy Birthday, kiddo. -The final sentence surprised both of them. Impossible to tell which one more.
 
 
 
“What? That was meant to be a good excuse, goddamnit! What's wrong with me?”
 
Vegeta felt altered, frustrated… compromised. “Not really… I said I will try”. The idea evaporating his anguish as he left Kakarott standing still watching 24 year-old student's march away.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
 
“I will surely have no other chance to ask him”
 
-Will I… you… go to my… par -“Fuck! That's not a party for the great Vegeta Oujisama”- my meeting tonight?
 
-Uhh ? -“I knew he wouldn't remember, what was I thinking?” -I will try -“What? He actually remember! And he's actually thinking on going” -But… -“But, he won't go. He's just being polite, what was I thinking? Of course he's not going, you're worthless, you didn't really expect Vegeta Oujisama to assist your stupid party. Look at his face, he's only looking for an excuse”.
 
 
-I'll try to be there, Kakarott -Goku blinked, then blinked again, had he agreed to… ? -But… -“You're not going to be there, I know, it's okay. You didn't have to…-Happy Birthday, kiddo -“Happy Birthday? He congratulates…me? Is he really this kind? Oh, I don't deserve this! How can I answer to that? To greetings of Vegeta Oujisama?”
 
-Thanks… Vegh eeta -“Fuck! Am I ridiculous”.
 
Goku's slight expectations for a birthday hug were ceased as suddenly the space Vegeta used to occupy released his figure, finding emptiness… he felt some path across his spine shiver at the lack of something, at the lack of…
 
“Him ?”
 
He watched the object lingering in his hands and suddenly remembered he had to give it to 17. Vegeta Oujisama had brought it himself for 17. He looked at it and did recognize it. It was the calculator 17 usually used. “Why did he have it?”
 
“I knew that 17's a slut!”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
 
-Did you find him? -18's worry almost tangible in the air. She had already finished her test and was waiting for Vegeta's arrival.
 
-Yeah, I found him
 
-Great, thank you! …your turn is next Nagazahi… what did he say?
 
-What? Kakarott? We'll he just…
 
-No, silly. Not Goku! -“What? Not him then who?”
 
-Well, I sent you to 17, didn't I?
 
-I… told Kakarott to give him the calculator. I didn't talk to him -“Was that ok?”
 
-But… wasn't Gabriel there of… ? -Some intrigue in her tone.
 
-Yes, yes he was -“Then why?”
 
-So?
 
Saved by the gods above, Vegeta didn't have to answer.
 
-Oujisama -Tao Pai Pai to the rescue. -Nagazahi had to leave early so he already did his test. -“Thank God!” -You're next to being tested.
 
Vegeta wasn't nervous, he hadn't study, but he usually didn't. he didn't even ask 18 about the test when he arrived, knowing she had already done it. He was so relieved he didn't have to explain her anything because right now he couldn't even explain it to himself.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
 
-Fine, then I'll see you on Monday… -18 kissed his cheek while turning her BMW on, 17 to her right side.
 
She was leaving. Friday was when she returned home whit her brother.
 
-Yup, see you on Monday then…
 
-Bye…
 
Waving his hand Vegeta watched the car gaining distance. There she went. She and her brother gone for the weekend as usual. Now he had only one thing to mind.
 
“What club to go today?”