Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "The Chained Heir" ❯ Primer Canto p.4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Vegeta Oujisama is a wealthy heir. He's driving his Mercedez on Friday night; wearing tight jeans with a black shirt, three tempting buttons sinfully opened, just enough to show his rock hard pecs and still look elegant. The jeans black too, wrapping his firm ass and thighs just like the way they should be. His face down, his eyes shut closed, his hands on the wheel, his knuckles white in anger… his temper bad and his patience gone.
 
-THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU'RE CLOSED? -A highly nervous looking man stood by his left never stopping to hold both his hands together, showing all respect, sorrow and a false attempt to protect his already shattered ego.
 
They were both outside the `Control' club, a huge sigh shining above them let than show.
 
-This isn't our fault, Mister Oujisama -The weakling cried. “Our fault?” Like this club was even his… -It took us by surprise, too…
 
-Listen you moron, tell your little boss he can go fuck himself for all I care -He was really outraged, angrily turning his car around with a movement fast enough to kill anyone in his way.
 
He left.
 
The man who remained next to the club's privet parking Vegeta wanted to party in hadn't lied to him. It wasn't something planned to be closed… banned, actually; for too much drugs abuse.
 
-Too much drugs? There's never too much… aaahhrr…. they fucking screwed upon my Friday night!
 
He could easily go to another club, he was known in the best of them, he actually visited several clubs per night, but nobody told him no; that was why he was really pissed off, and the fact that it was rather late for starting the night. Midnight already.
 
This had been Vegeta's favourite club until now, now it was at the bottom of the list. Now he had to go to his second favourite club and he had already left home late “I fucking have no time for this bullshit!”. Now he had to get downtown, pass school, pass his own home, pass another thirty minute drive to arrive… traffic jam was a problem in first place.
 
-It's fucking Friday night, goddamnit! -He said to himself. Self speaking was normal in him while being utterly angry.
 
-Those fucking bastards could have fucking informed me, they got my fucking phone number… now I have to drive to the other fucking side of the city just to…
 
Suddenly the thought washed his inner thoughts. Unless… “perhaps I could go and…”
 
-That won't be even a party!
 
He watched to his left, he had been driving non stop, and arrived to USC.
 
-I do remember the way to get there… fuck it! I'll just drop by and if the party is dead I'll just find a hot chick to fuck… -He didn't mean that, but it made him feel better about himself, when it came to girls, he was extremely selective. All the free-time 18's absence caused him had given him enough time to reflect about yesterday's surrealism and he felt the need “urge” to get rid of his homosexuality thoughts and…
 
“Just get back to normal”.
 
 
* * * *
 
 
Not ten minutes later, Vegeta had parked already.
 
He stood outside what ought to be Goku's house. The house was actually small, but enough to inhabit a student. It was white coloured and the door was open, proud of his decision as a bunch of teen girls looked at him and started babbling, he entered.
 
Red lights enveloped him and the rest of his surroundings, the music hard and loud.
 
“Teenagers…”
 
(This was the song playing when Vegeta arrived. You can imagine it playing the first chorus when he enters (I'm too weak to face me). If you decide to listen to it I suggest you read the lyrics, but it doesn't change the story at all. Just wanted some strong music for his arrival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWhW3RczxY&feature=related)
[AN: now remember this is a party so, all dialogues are placed in forced loud voices.]
 
It was a two-story house. The stairs to his immediate right, the living room sharing existence with the dinning room: two couches around a table already occupied, right ahead was a little table with room for four people tops. Not much else. Left to the dinning room was the kitchen he directed to.
 
In the frame of the kitchen's door was a lonely blue haired girl who hadn't stopped looking at him. In his attempt to step in the kitchen she stopped him with her left hand on his chest accidentally stroking his bare skin.
 
-Vegeta. -That alone caught his attention. Left aside the girl's hand remained where it was.
 
-How do I know you, miss? -Oh yes, always a gentleman. Truly polite.
 
-You don't. -She said. -But I've seen you before. -That increased his ego. He didn't know he was known by such young generations too… high school, another battle field conquered without even wanting to. He smirked.
 
Then he noticed the girl's outfit. She was wearing a short red dress with some brown chamois boots and long earrings. Her mouth was a soft pink and her eyelashes only seasoning her perfect features, but…
 
-How old are you?
 
The girl laughed at the question but he didn't feel embarrassed at all. He waited politely till she stopped and then, stared for an answer. It never came. Her eyes focused on Goku, who just entered from (probably) the backyard to the kitchen, approaching them…
 
-We should get together again, Vegeta. I like you… -She said and rapidly left him, for not too long, alone.
 
-Vegeta, you made it! -An enthusiastic voice interrupted his attempts to go after whatshername.
 
Goku was wearing a pink long sleeved shirt with a brown pair of jeans, no pecs visible in this case… just a bright aura that caught Vegeta in, it was different to watch Kakarott wearing his uniform, now he looked quite fab.
 
-Kakarott, I… you're looking good. -Goku flushed and smiled shyly. Then another male entered the kitchen from the backyard…
 
-Hey there, Brolly. -Yes, why not say hi to that troll? He thought it was rude to just stare at each other all the time, but Vegeta never started it...
 
Brolly only waved his hand back with no real emotion. Goku seemed suddenly scared, like he expected Brolly to burst out and kick Vegeta out.
 
-…ummm… so, you already met Bulma, right? -He said, trying to lighten the atmosphere. Brolly returned to the backyard with four beers in his hands. Relief visible in Goku's features. -Isn't she just the best?
 
-Yeah, she's nice…-“So that's her name”
 
-Hey, Krillin… -A baldy smiled to Goku and entered the conversation. -This is my buddy Vegeta… please introduce him to everyone and show him around.
 
-Sure, man. -Said the boy, and while he took Vegeta's arm, Goku left again to the backyard.
 
* * * *
 
Full half an hour later, Vegeta was sitting in the couch rounded with beautiful girls, none of them interesting him anyway…
 
Yes, they all seemed to be pretty good people. After being introduced, he had escaped from the teen girls he saw earlier outside and went to the kitchen, picking a beer from an ice cooler. Cheap alcohol…
 
“Where's this Bulma girl?” The girl had seemed nice to his likes. “Easy”.
 
Not really, since she had disappeared from his sight, he went to the backyard looking for her… or Kakarott, to ask him where he could find her. None of them was there.
 
The house wasn't big enough to hide people somewhere, you don't lose people just because. “Nevermind, I'll leave”.
 
When he reached the front door, he looked to his left. The stairs. Upstairs was obviously privet area, even the lights were off, but turning around, he saw nobody watched him… so he snuck in.
 
(This song began when he decides to go upstairs)
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZOIyBmLLnM]
AN: The guitar intro begins just as Vegeta puts his foot on the stare case. (Doesn't matter if you skip the music…)
 
“This is ridiculous, I feel like a delinquent”
 
He arrived to where he wanted finding a huge window which allowed considerable moon light in, he turned to the hall by his left and followed it finding a half open door, he knocked but only the vibrations of the window to the loud music downstairs answered.
 
-Bulma? -He asked…
 
Nothing.
 
He crossed the frame and found himself in a bedroom only lit up with the moonlight (and perhaps some Friday night city lights helped) through the open curtains. ”She's not here”
 
It was in fact, ridiculous, why would anyone be upstairs in the first place? And if they were… why would they have the lights off? And if they did… why would they hide from him? And… (It pretty much continued that way).
 
The room was simple. On the opposite wall remained a closed closet right next to the long window than let in the light. The window was perhaps one and a half times the size of the door right in front of him, lightening mainly half the room, in the dark side though, was an unmade bed and several clothes across the floor. There was a mirror next to the bed in the dark side because he could see the light of another window and his own silhouette in front of him.
 
He focused on the lit up side, there was a desk which seemed there in order to use as much sunlight as possible during the day with quite a disorganized appearance… very masculine too, a chair in front of it. The most noticeable stuff among the others that remained in the desk where a laptop with some wires on it, some books put into a pile, and something that caught his attention. It was an orange jacket, just like the one he had seen yesterday.
 
“Of course, this is Kakarott's room”. He grabbed the jacket to have a better look at it but the movement caused something else to fall from the desk. He rapidly reacted afraid it was something that might break…
 
“It's just an old wallet”. It did look worn out for someone who wasn't Vegeta Oujisama.
 
He bent and picked it up no surprised that it felt empty to the touch. “I bet he doesn't even use it anymore”. To confirm his thoughts he opened it only to find a folded paper that looked just as old as the wallet.
 
He grabbed it and opened it ready to read it, just out of curiosity. And so he began reading…
 
To begin, well… my father always said writing about the things that mark you or somehow change you can make you understand a lot of things. He's an important politician -“blah blah… ”- he loves writing his ideas… I'm just a boy in love with foot-ball.
 
“So he does love the sport”.
 
But today I just felt the need to write about my day, my happy day.
 
“This is dead boring”.
 
I met the most beautiful kid today and fate has brought us together. “oh, how sweet… (bitter sarcasm) teenage love!” BOOM!
 
…”What was that?”
 
He couldn't keep on reading. A deaf noise had made him halt and forget about it, it sounded like a hit through the walls, but where did it came from? He put the paper right where he found it and slowly and silently left the room. Welcoming strenuous music making him wonder if he even heard something, maybe he was just being paranoid.
 
Maybe he wasn't… he turned around to see if someone was watching him…
 
No one was there.
 
“This is insane… I heard something”.
 
Did he?
 
Then his eyes rested on the door of the room next to the one he just left, it was also half open. If someone hit the wall that separated both rooms, he would surely have heard it from inside Kakarott's room, the music couldn't help that. So he decided to find what the noise was. He approached to the door and didn't knock this time; he just opened it a bit more, slowly…
 
The noise he heard it mattered no more.
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
 
“Shit”.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Shit”.
 
What he saw.
 
“Shit”.
 
What he heard.
 
“Shit”.
 
What he thought.
 
“And shit”.
 
What he figured.
 
“Shit…
 
 
 
 
He left, ran down the stairs not really thinking or knowing why. There was nothing to think about for him, the farther he got, the better it was…
 
When some people saw him coming downstairs he tried to look a bit more casual, he didn't want no one to know what he saw, or that he saw it, he didn't want questions because he didn't have answers, it was just a three second epiphany that he should bury deep inside his memory and never ever bring it back…
 
“Like that's possible” he thought, the image already replaying inside his mind, the sounds already making him sick. “Disgusting”. He headed to the kitchen with no reason apparent until he arrived and saw the cheap tequila on a little table… yes, he needed a drink. He reached the bottle and poured in a plastic glass, almost filling it completely; he started to drink it at once but slowly just to distract his mind from that… horrible… that nasty… it was already offending him but…
 
“Damn! I had it coming” his own voice screaming in his head, accusingly rude. He was desperate, he felt sordid…
 
“I had no business checking on somebody else's house! Fuck me!” He had no one to blame this time, he didn't even find a name to his fault, but he hated himself right now, he hated his eyes, he hated his ears, he hated his hand for opening the door, he hated his curiosity…
 
-Oh… there you were! -The soft tone pulling him out of his hate and pity for himself to react properly for…
 
-Bulma! -… a lady.
 
-My God, you look like you've seen a ghost…
 
-I think I might have… -He said smiling. She smiled back. Great. This was what he needed, distraction.
 
-So, what did it look like? -She continued.
 
-Well… -He began, thinking of the proper answer, he wasn't going to tell her about his… terrible revelation
 
-She was beautiful -“God, I love me!”
 
-Really…
 
-I'm telling you, mind blowing!
 
-What else?
 
-She had this… beautiful soft blue hair…
 
-How do you know it's soft? -The conversation heavy with flirting.
 
-I can tell.
 
That was probably a good answer because she smiled a bit then bit her lips. After briefly watching around herself, she approached him with smooth hip waving, lifting her right hand to his chest, he followed her movement with his own hand, both hands meeting in the soft fabric. Bulma smiled, carefully placing a little piece of paper in his hand.
 
-This is my number; call me if you feel like…
 
Vegeta merely nodded and watched her go, just as fast as his thoughts came back… no way, no way…
 
AN: next chapter, what did Vegeta saw?