Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "The Chained Heir" ❯ Primer Canto p.5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: This chapter is really short, mainly because it's shocking! You'll know what Vegeta saw (if you didn't guess it before -.-.U) am I being predictable? I think I leave a lot of clues… but in later chapters this will get bloody messy!!!
Read and Review please!!
 
 
 
 
 
BOOM!
 
…”What was that?”
 
* * *
 
Then his eyes rested on the door of the room next to the one he just left, it was also half open. If someone hit the wall that separated both rooms, he would surely have heard it from inside Kakarott's room, the music couldn't help that. So he decided to find what the noise was. He approached to the door and didn't knock this time; he just opened it a bit more, slowly…
 
The noise he heard it mattered no more.
 
“Shit”. His mind blank.
 
Three of four seconds caught his entire self to give up all of his senses and concerns; in front of him, drastic facts performing the ultimate revelation. In that little instant his mind went as thunder that later he was amazed of the quantity of thoughts he had in such short length of time…
 
“Shit”. His body shivering in thrill, fever menacing.
 
What he saw. What he saw he couldn't believe it. Two. They were two and they were together; one of them grinding against the other; thrusting. The wall behind them supporting the small one who had his eyes shot as if trying to handle his own inner turmoil.
 
“Shit”. The music passed to second plane. He was close enough to listen to them.
 
What he heard. Yes, he heard the voice but what pulled him out of his stance wasn't the perception. It was the knowledge. He had heard that voice before. It sounded slightly different now, totally lust-filled and somehow angered as if going nuts about achieving release soon. “Is this what you wanted? Or should I go harder?”
 
“Shit”.
 
What he thought. He blocked the image, he blocked the sounds. He blocked it all away hopeful to somehow find escape within his mind, thinking. But the image kept playing itself along with those words. He kept wishing them away, partly wanting them to see him and stop their actions.
 
Brolly had Goku half down naked, pinned to the wall holding his thighs with both his hands as Goku just couldn't find the right position for his head, moving from one side to another too concentrated in the task of surviving, he did not emit a sound other that his soft swallowed pain-pleasure moans. What a birthday present Brolly meant for him, sweat drops in his temples and Vegeta had the slightest impression of watching him crying. Not that he was sure, the sweat may have come down his cheeks too… he felt a rush of sorrow that lasted half a second, he could have understood if the kid was crying… Brolly was huge…
 
Vegeta woke up eager to end his current dream.
 
“And shit”. What he figured. Sleep or awake no difference meant. He will still have the awful taste in his mouth. The taste of his final conclusion, conclusion that needed no deep thought to surge in a man's mind; images, sounds… even smells all pointed at it, spitting the obvious outcome to his face.
 
“Kakarott's a faggot”
 
“Shit…
 
He didn't feel the need of a true reason for his anger; the fact was there, he was angry. Angry to the world and angry to himself, and somehow angry to Kakarott… he knew that was ridiculous, why would Kakarott be the one to blame? What was he blaming him on, anyway?! It was his home… it was his privet area, no one was meant to go upstairs… it was his intimacy that had been violated “It was his goddamned birthday party, for God's sakes!” The thought only feeding his anger to himself, though in the moment he couldn't distinguish. Mere common sense and a headache stopping him from tearing Kakarott's door down looking for answers…
 
He lifted his upper half of his body supporting it with his arms and slowly pulled out of his bed, directed to the bathroom. 9:38, Saturday morning already.
 
“I just met this guy”
 
-Why would I… be worthy of his…
 
“Trust?” Why did Vegeta felt he needed Kakarott's trust?
 
Yes, Vegeta had deep in his mind thought to befriend the teenager… his classmates, not being much of a necessity for him, have… they have let him down last night. For the first time, Vegeta had no company in his Friday night… maybe… he just felt…
 
“Alone?” No, an Oujisama's never alone… he had felt betrayed… on Friday his answering machine used to be full of messages of his classmates inviting him to different parties and clubs. Not last night… and he knew why…
 
-Those bastards… -His voice gave away nothing, but his soul was ranting loud.
 
They knew Control was his favourite… they had found out about it being closed and decided not to tell him and enjoy another club without the attention revolved around Vegeta Oujisama… “Fuck them!” He didn't need them, he could handle night life himself and so… he had seen Kakarott… looking so good in both the red lights and the normal light in the kitchen… he had thought that maybe he could be his party buddy… they would certainly retain all the eyes on them, Kakarott had great looks too… but Kakarott… had lied to him…
 
“He didn't lie” Well, he had… hidden an awful fact… “I'm ok with him being…
 
-Gay? Aaahrrrr! Fuck you Maki!!!!!!
 
That weakling had turned him into a homophobic... he couldn't understand how suddenly he felt so much hate… no, dislike… pure mere dislik…
 
“Fear” What? What he felt was fear, fear of same sex sexual interactions frightened him to the edge. “No” Yes… “Hell no” Hell… yes
 
His own mind testing him… what could he do now? How could he… ?
 
A little paper fell from his clothes when he lifted them from several places where he had thrown them when he arrived from Kakarott's, he picked it up and watched pink inked numbers and a trace that could have been meant to be a heart… “Sweet”
 
He picked up his cellular phone from his bedside table ready to call her. Dialled the sequence and lifted it to his ear.
 
-Allo? -Her voice excited but sleepy.
 
-Bulma?
 
-Goku? -The name piercing Vegeta's attempt to avoid thinking of him…
 
-No, I'm not him… I'm Vegeta…
 
-Oh, Vegeta!! Ew…. Sorry I'm still sleeping, you know…
 
-So, Bulma…
 
Things went pretty good with this blue haired chick, they didn't chat long, Vegeta knew it was rude and he wasn't rude but he did get a date with the beauty across the line.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
(Somewhere…)&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
 
-You're fucking him?
 
-NOOO!!
 
-No? …I see… then he's FUCKING you!!
 
-That's not what it was!! PLEASE!
 
-What was it?
 
-STOOOP THIS!!
 
-What… was… it… ?
 
-I don't know even know him!!!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
 
-Vegeta! Hey! -The blue-haired girl had arrived, prettier than ever. Her lips were soft natural pink and her eyelashes long and defined framing her big blue eyes accentuating the look of innocence she obviously chose for her date. She was wearing a loose skirt with some crimson flower patterns that matched the colour of the band in her hair. Her blouse was urban yellow just like the background of the skirt and her shoes were simple but elegant in hazel colour.
 
On the other hand Vegeta was simply wearing baby blue baggy (but always flattering) jeans and a beige shirt that made his skin look so bright and radiant. His moustache looked perfectly defined. He wore honey-colour shoes and a black simple elegant watch. He had arrived to the park she decided to meet. He knew it was strange that they meet at a park but agreed anyway… he thought perhaps there they will decide where they will spend the date… he had been wrong.
 
-Hey, I'm glad you came. -He smirked. Taking her hand in his and lifting it to his lips to kiss it… -I was looking forward to spend the day with such delightful lady…
 
 
Bulma blushed and winked nervously.
 
-What is that you're carrying?! Let me help you… -Vegeta picked the big basket Bulma had in her hands.
 
-Thanks… That's just some food I prepared… -Vegeta looked confused.
 
-…for us -She explained
 
-For… us?
 
Yeah, you know… I thought it would be fun if we had a picnic…
 
Vegeta was surprised and touched. He loved when somebody cooked for him. He nodded and eventually they found the right place to have their picnic. Bulma took out a tablecloth and then several containers along with a pleasant smell to Vegeta's appetite, he had a donut and a coffee for breakfast…this girl was really nice… he was almost forgetting about…
 
-Let me help you, Bulma…
 
Bulma agreed and they both got ready for a romantic picnic. Food wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't bad either and Vegeta decided to compliment her, she shook it off and said that motivation was the key for everything. They both laughed at each other's bad jokes and holding their hands they laid together on the grasp staring up at the blue sky…
 
-It must be hard to be an Oujisama.
 
-I can't really complain but… sometimes I wish life was, you know, not easier… I mean… softer…
 
-Softer? Why?
 
-I always thought someone should achieve their own power, their own control… but when you're born with it… you get to feel…
 
-Like you can't handle it?
 
-No, it's not that… it's easy to boss everyone around and have them doing your job… -Both laughed but Vegeta felt sourness across his chest.
 
-Then what you mean?
 
-Like I -“Fuck I shouldn't talk about this with a stranger”
 
-Like you?
 
-Like I… I have this position… for some reason…
 
-. . . . . .Vegeta?
 
-Yes?
 
-Do you believe in fate?
 
-No…
 
-I do… I think destiny brought us together.
 
-I think you came here and so did I and we end up together because we wanted to…
 
-That's another point of view… but are you an Oujisama because you wanted to…?
 
-Uhhh …? I've never really thought about it… I think I was taught to be one, I wasn't born that way but by title…
 
Vegeta didn't feel like he had to be reserved with Bulma, something in her eyes telling him that he could trust her… that he could “…love her?”
 
* * *
 
AN: we all know he can't… this is a yaoi… n_n don't be scared guys!!
 
Suggestions? Review!! I'd love to know what you think