Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 12 Ways to get your Saiyan into the Holiday Spirit ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

12 Ways to Get a Saiyan into the Christmas Spirit
 
This is your guide on how to get your saiyan into the Christmas Spirit for the coming holiday. And as part of this guide our leading lady will be the Spirit of Christmas herself…Holly the Elfin Christmas Sprite, wings not included.
 
Enjoy! Warning may contain scandalous and risqué material. All saiyans belong to Akira Toriyama.
 
So on the 1st day of Christmas you need some mistletoe…
 
You hang it on the door way and wait for the curious saiyan mind to catch on.
 
“Hey Holly what is that?” Inquired an adult Gohan.
 
“It's mistletoe.” Holly said sugar sweetly as she stood demurely under the mistletoe smiling at him.
 
“What for?” Gohan walked towards her.
 
“It's a holiday rule. Don't you know?” She pulled him closer and glanced up at the mistletoe before grinning at him. “When two people who love each other stand beneath it they have to kiss. It's the law.”
 
Gohan wrapped his arms around Holly and smiled down at her. “Really?”
 
“Really.”
 
“Well I don't want to break the law then do I.” He grinned and leaned down to kiss her. It was a long passionate kiss with their tongues exploring and their hands rubbing each other into a frenzy. Gohan pulled away to gain his breath and Holly grinned devilishly and took his hand leading him up the stairs.
 
Before she could get far he grabbed her up and carried her bridle style quickly up the stairs.
 
`It helps to put mistletoe over the head of the bed as well.'
 
On the 2nd day of Christmas you'll need two peppermint sticks.
 
Place two peppermint sticks on the counter and wait for a hungry saiyan to enter the room.
 
Goku entered the room as Holly picked up one of the peppermint sticks and casually began to suck on it.
 
Goku looked down at the other peppermint stick then up at Holly as she sucked on the other one. “Is it good?” He asked.
 
“Yes. Very.” She purred smiling and giving the candy a long drawn out lick temptingly.
 
Goku took the other peppermint and proceeded to lick it in the same fashion. They stared at one another as they continued to lick their peppermint sticks provocatively. They swirled them between their lips and sucked them in and out in an unconscious rhythm.
 
As Holly neared the end of her stick she moaned in delight and licked her lips showing Goku the pattern the peppermint had left on her tongue. “It is so good!”
 
Holly held the partial peppermint stick out to Goku and grinned. “Mine tastes really good. You want a taste?”
 
Goku slowly pulled the stick from his mouth and grinned at her. “Only if you taste mine?”
 
“Deal.” With that the candy canes were dropped on the table as they grasped each other for dear life their tongues plunging into each other's mouths and delving deep, tasting the peppermint. As they kissed each other breathless Holly's hand slid down Goku's body until she reached his manhood and found it hard and ready for her. She caressed it and squeezed it through his pants and he moaned into her mouth pulling her closer. They finally broke the kiss and Holly grinned as she continued her ministrations. “I wonder what this stick tastes like.”
 
Suddenly her voice cut into a long gasp as Goku slid his fingers down under her skirt and between her folds. He teased her womanhood with his fingers and squeezed her pleasure bud until she came. He removed his hand and brought it to his lips; licking it in the same fashion he had the peppermint stick.
 
“Delicious.” He breathed in her ear and she fell limp against his chest still shivering from her climax. She looked up at him eyes heavy with lust. “My turn.” She gasped as she reached for his manhood. She grabbed it and he groaned lifting her up and taking her to the bedroom.
 
`Sucking pleasure will continue in the bedroom.'
 
On the 3rd day of Christmas you'll need some ribbons.
 
Busy yourself wrapping Christmas presents. Wear something small and or revealing.
 
Holly was sitting among a giant mess of ribbon and paper wearing a red tank top and short jean shorts. She had somehow managed to entangle herself in three large red ribbons. She was trying to free herself, much to no avail.
 
Just then Vegeta walked by and when he heard her struggle he looked in. He immediately felt himself harden as he saw Holly. Her arms locked together with several feet of red ribbon. Her bare shoulders rising and falling as she struggled to escape. Both her legs spread apart as she knelt amongst the paper, they too both wrapped tightly. Her long blond hair had come out of its tail and fell in a shining wave over her shoulders and her cheeks were red with cold and frustration. She felt his presence after a moment and looked at him pleadingly.
 
“Vegeta help me!” She pleaded.
 
Vegeta stalked towards her slowly staring at her and she saw the lust in his eyes and in his pants. He knelt down next to her and said, “You look breathtaking like that.”
 
“Like what, tied up?” She asked slightly agitated.
 
“Mmhm. I especially like the color.” He hummed as he ran his gloved hand through her hair and leaned in to nibble her ear.
 
Suddenly all agitation was gone, replaced by playfulness and desire. “What are you going to do?” She asked curiously her voice dropping to a low whisper.
 
He pulled on one of the ribbons holding her arms captive and smirked. “Unwrap my present early.” He kissed her softly on the lips and she opened her mouth and his tongue dove into her honey depths, tasting her very essence. He pulled the ribbon until her arms were free and she wrapped them around his neck as they enjoyed each other's decadent flavor.
 
Vegeta laid her down amongst the mess and she pulled her tank top up over her head and grinned reaching up to pull on his training suit. Vegeta let his eye roam over her bare chest. He licked his lips and descended on his prize whispering, “Merry Christmas to me.”
 
`It is a Merry Christmas for everyone.'
 
On the 4th day of Christmas you need four Christmas balls.
 
Stand on a stool to hang them high in the tree, but don't forget to polish them first.
 
Holly was polishing the decorations for the tree, making them shine like new. As she shined them carefully Mirai Trunks was standing against the door frame observing her holiday ritual.
 
She rubbed the balls until they shined. Her hands moved in a mesmerizing rhythm over the smooth balls making Trunks wonder what those hands could do to him. Then she carefully ascended the small stool to reach a good spot on the tree.
 
Holly could sense Trunkss's eyes on her and so as she stood on the stool she wiggled her rear and squirmed to reach the branch.
 
Trunks watched her perfect rear sway as she moved. His palms itched to touch her perfectly round bottom.
 
Holly repeated the process with the other three balls, taking everything slow and making all her movements purposefully desiring for Trunks benefit. Trunks was becoming very turned on by her performance and his control was starting to slip. Once she had hung the last one, before she descended the stool he stalked across the room grabbing her off the stool as she let out a squeal of surprise. He pulled her against his chest and grabbed her ass pulling her into his erection. “Can you feel what you do to me?” He groaned into her ear.
 
She looked up into his eyes and smiled. “You don't have to be jealous Trunks. I will give you the same treatment.” She purred before Trunks lips' descended on her neck.
 
On the 5th day of Christmas let there be FIVE feet of snow.
 
Holly sat on the couch covered in two blankets shivering as she watched the snow fall. The heat wasn't working and Trunks and Gohan had already walked by shivering as well. Radditz walked by the door way, but when he saw Holly shivering he stepped back to look at her. “What is your problem?” He asked bluntly.
 
Holly looked at him, he seemed warm. “I'm cold.” She said quietly. Radditz rolled his eyes. “Aren't you?” She asked.
 
Radditz smirked at her and rolled his head as his long hair flowed across his back. “No.”
 
“Would you sit with me?” She asked. Radditz growled, but walked in and sat next to her anyway. Holly giggled at her ability to wrap a saiyan around her finger. She snuggled up to him and he reluctantly put his arm around her.
 
She was not happy about his detached demeanor so she decided to make him more comfortable. She snuggled into his chest and brushed her hand through his hair. He seemed to like that. He purred as she ran her hand through his spiky locks over and over again. Her other hand began to rub against his chest and his breathing became deeper. Before she knew what was happening he had pinned under him on the couch and he was licking her neck. His hands wandered up her shirt slowly pealing it away from her body. He felt the goose bumps on her skin and how her breasts were already hard and taut from the cold. He smirked and kissed her lightly on the cheek. “Let me warm you up.” He said as his tongue proceeded to set her whole body on fire.
 
`If you really hold me tight I'll the way home I'll be warm.'
 
On the 6th day of Christmas you'll need six glasses of spiked eggnog, three per person.
Holly sat in the kitchen preparing some very special, `adult' coughalcoholiccough eggnog.
 
Radditz walked in looking for something to drink after a long day of training. He saw Holly pouring the strange concoction leaned over to sniff it. “Is there alcohol in that beverage?”
 
“Yep.” She said happily passing him a large glass. “Just enough to make any saiyan happy.” She said grinning. She grabbed her own glass and held it up to his. “Cheers!”
 
She took a drink of the eggnog and Radditz sniffed the glass before he did the same. “Not bad.” He said raising an eyebrow at Holly.
 
“Drink up then saiyan!” She said merrily. A little while later they were both three glasses to the wind and their faces were turning a cheery red.
 
“No more.” Holly said staring at the empty pitcher. Radditz shook his head and sighed. “It's probably better that way. I've had too much already. I may do something I regret later.”
 
Holly grinned foolishly and leaned over the table staring at Radditz intently. “Like what?”
 
Radditz stared at Holly and the tint of her cheeks, the desire in her voice and her eyes pulled him in. “Like this.” He leaned in grabbing her gently by the back of her neck and pulling her into a ravishing kiss. When she responded by dipping her head and using her tongue to elicit a groan from him. The mixture of natural lust and alcohol caused him to reach across the table and pull her up onto it, splaying her out beneath him. Their heated kiss continued as they felt their way down each other's bodies.
 
`I should put alcohol in their food more often.' Holly thought.
 
On the 7th day of Christmas you need seven well placed empty Christmas boxes.
 
Place the first box in an obvious place and use the others to lead your saiyan to the bedroom.
 
Goten came into the house and almost tripped over what looked to be a Christmas present. He shook the box and realized there was nothing in it. He saw the next package a few feet away and proceeded to it. It too was empty and he followed the trail of the others up the stairs. The trail stopped abruptly at his bedroom door.
 
“What is going on?” He asked himself slowly opening the door. He looked inside and all was dark, but he could sense a familiar power level in the room. He flipped on the light and sure enough. There was Holly lying on her side beneath the covers staring intently at him. Goten raised an eyebrow at her and she winked at him. “Merry Christmas Goten.”
 
“What am I getting?” He asked skeptically stepping closer not believing what he was seeing.
 
“Why don't you get over here and find out.” Holly said enticingly pulling back a bit of the blanket to reveal more bare flesh. Goten's manhood sprang to life at the sight and he shed his shirt and strode purposefully towards the bed. He growled as he pulled the blanket away and covered Holly with his half naked body.
 
`We know where it goes from here.'
 
On the 8th day of Christmas you'll need an eight foot string of red Christmas lights.
 
Make sure to hang them around the border of a room, preferably the bedroom, mood lighting. ^_^
 
Holly was hanging a string of red, just red Christmas lights around her room in hopes of putting herself, and others, in the Christmas spirit. She timed it perfectly and plugged in the lights just as Vegeta was exiting the GR. He saw the red tinted glow from the corner of his eye and it surprised him. `What in the name of Vegeta-sei is she up to now?'
 
That red light made him worry and he rushed into the house and up the stairs throwing her door open with a BANG! Holly jumped at the sound and tripped over her own to feet crumbling to the floor. Vegeta looked around at the lights and then looked down at her. She was lying sideways on the floor hand clasped over her chest to calm her breathing.
 
“For goodness sake Vegeta! You scared the crap out of me! What's the bright idea?” She said when she regained her breath.
 
Vegeta raised his eyebrows at her and roared. “What's the bright idea? I think I should ask you the same question!” He said motioning with one arm to the overhead lights.
 
Holly sighed and got up. “It's a decoration, for Christmas, ok?!”
 
Vegeta was angry that he had been tricked into worrying for her welfare when it was just Christmas decorations.
 
Holly just stood there with her hands on her hips and stared intently at Vegeta. “Are you mad at me?” She asked straight forwardly.
 
As Vegeta continued to stare at her the light took affect. It bounced off the walls and the bed creating a mesmerizing aura, especially for the saiyan Prince. The atmosphere became electrified with passion as he took in her essence.
 
She was just like those lights, fiery and bright, yet cheery all at once. He found his anger drifting away to be replaced by an uncontrollable desire which he followed. He stalked across room and pulled Holly flush with his body and stared deeply into her eyes.
 
“Yes?” She asked.
 
Vegeta growled and leaned in to her lips. “Shut up.” He whispered before capturing her lips in a soul searing kiss.
 
On the 9th day of Christmas you'll need a Fa lalalalalalalala.
 
That's a Christmas carol. Any you want really, it doesn't matter, but it might be best to play to your strengths. If you are a good singer pick something slow, romantic. If you are not so good something fun that you can belt works.
 
Holly was in the living room listening to Christmas music on the radio. Deck the Halls came on and she just had to sing!
 
“Deck the Halls with bows of Holly! Fa lalalalalalalala! Tis the season to be Jolly! Fa lalalalalalalala!”
 
She continued to belt the verses out as loud as she could, dancing around the room enjoying herself immensely. Trunks walked into the room cringing at the loud noise that was Holly singing. “Holly what are you doing?” He bellowed.
 
Holly grinned and never missed a beat. “Dawn we now our gay apparel! I'm singing! Fa lalalalalalalala!”
 
“That's singing?” He asked.
 
Holly laughed and skipped around him. “Yes. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol. Fa lalalalalalalala!”
 
Trunks spun around trying to keep the psychotic sprite in view and he became frustrated with her bounciness and singing. He grabbed her by the arms and held her still as she continued to sing loudly.
 
“How do I make you stop!?” He shouted.
 
Holly continued to grin foolishly. “See the blazing Yule before us! You can't! Fa lalalalalalalalala!”
 
Trunks growled deep in his throat before the family trademark smirk spread across his face. “Wanna bet?”
 
Trunks pulled her head forward and crushed her mouth to his in a passionate kiss. Holly's singing abruptly stopped as she gasped at the delightful invasion of his tongue. She moaned as he drank her very essence from her mouth. When he removed his mouth to look down at her breathless face she smirked. “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.” She started in a deep low voice. Trunks grinned and said, “Oh no you don't!”
 
Trunks once again crushed her lips to his and she kissed him back with the same passion. He kissed her breathless and pulled her against his erection. “If you want to sing, you'd better sing my name.”
 
`Safe to say that night there was lots of singing going on. Wink wink.'
 
On the 10th day of Christmas you'll need ten logs of wood.
 
And a fireplace. The trick is to get your saiyan sweetie to do all the work for you.
 
Holly was busy decorating the mantle with stockings and garland. When she finished it looked beautiful accept…the fireplace was empty.
 
“Hmm?” She thought to herself as she placed a hand on her hip. She got an idea and grinned before she turned around and shouted, “Goku!” Before she could count to three she heard him run down the stairs.
 
“Yeah?” He asked reaching the bottom of the stairs. She clasped her hands in front of her and smiled charmingly.
 
“Could you go out and get some fire wood?”
 
“Sure.” Goku said smiling. Without another word he left to get the wood and Holly stood at the window watching him chop it with his bare hands and smiling at him when he looked over at her. He brought in the wood and even started a fire for her. She sat on the couch and watched and when the fire was lit he smiled at her and sat down next to her. He wrapped an arm around her and she laid her head on his chest and they sat watching the fire all night until it went out, just cuddling.
 
On the 11th day of Christmas you'll need eleven bells.
 
And some furry creatures. Your objective is to hang the bells on the neck of each creature on Christmas Eve to get the attention of curious critter loving saiyans.
 
Holly was in a snow covered clearing calling to her animal friends on Christmas Eve. In her hand she held almost a dozen silver bells.
 
Gohan had seen her leaving the house and stealthily followed her. He watched as many forest creatures cautiously approached her. She smiled at them and knelt to give them all a bell.
A reindeer or three, a rabbit, two squirrels, two wolves, a bear cub, and a hawk. It was strange the bells would ring until she slipped them on to the animals then they were silent no matter how much the creature moved.
 
“There you all have your Christmas voices now, use them wisely.” She clapped her hands and to Gohan's astonishment he heard the squirrels speak. “Thank you Holly.” They squeaked.
 
The reindeers bowed their heads and spoke as well. “We can not thank you enough.”
 
“This truly is the best gift we could ever get.” The rabbit replied.
 
Just then the hawk shrieked out. “Gohan!”
 
He was so astonished he fell from the tree into a snow drift below. Holly gasped and ran to his aid. “Gohan are you alright?”
 
He sat up and leaned against the tree. “I hope so. Did those animals just speak?” He asked staring at them like they were supernatural creatures from beyond.
 
Holly laughed and nodded. “Yes. Animals with a magical bell can speak on Christmas Eve.” She looked between the animals and the nervous saiyan. “Courteous of me of course.”
 
The hawk screeched again. “Sorry Gohan.”
 
Gohan stood up and wiped the snow off his pants. “No problem.” He stuttered.
 
Holly laughed and the reindeer jumped around excitedly. The bear cub laughed and toppled into the snow. “Play with us Holly and Gohan!” He shouted.
 
Holly grabbed Gohan's hand and smiled up at him and Gohan was enchanted by her red cheeks cold from the snow. “Let's go!” She shouted.
 
The rest of the night Gohan and Holly played and talked with the animals by the light of the star filled sky as it gleamed brightly off the snow.
 
 
The night was wearing thin and Gohan yawned. Holly smiled and leaned in to him. “Are we getting tired my sweet saiya-jin?”
 
“Not at all.” He said hiding his yawn. Holly opened her fist and held another bell out to Gohan. “This one is for you.” She smiled placing it around Gohan's neck. He moved and it rang out. “Why does mine ring?”
 
Holly grinned and fingered the bell. “So I can always find you.”
 
Gohan grinned back at her and pulled her down to him for a tender kiss.
 
`It came upon a midnight clear…'
 
On the 12th of Christmas you'll need twelve batches of ginger bread cookies.
 
Twelve batches of ginger bread cookies, two for every saiyan.
 
Holly had just finished baking up a storm of ginger bread cookies all in the shape of super saiyans. She giggled at her ingenuity and started to pile six plates with cookies waiting for the thunder of the saiyans when they smelled her baking.
 
Sure enough seconds later there was a shift of air and six hungry saiyans stood behind her staring at the cookies hungrily. They looked ready to charge, but she held a finger out to them and grinned. “No, no, no! You have to do something for me before you get your treats.” She purred.
 
The saiyans all grinned evilly at one another. Holly suddenly felt a little nervous like the special on the saiyan menu of the day. Goten walked up to Holly and smiled charmingly before kissing her on the cheek and then on the side of her mouth cutely. Holly giggled at the sensation and gave him his plate.
 
When Goten left Gohan stepped up and smiled down at Holly. He reached a hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to his giving her a soft kiss on her slightly parted lips. Holly shivered with warmth the kiss sent through her. She sighed and handed him his plate. He smiled at her and walked out.
 
Trunks sauntered up to her confidently and held her head in his hands and kissed her with unrelenting passion. His tongue delved into her mouth and she moaned against his delightful intrusion. He stopped to allow her to breath and she whispered. “Take them.” He took his cookies and whispered back, “Thank you.” Before leaving the room.
 
Radditz stood stalk still before her hard and unmoving before he pulled her flush against him and ravished her mouth. She moaned in response to his ministrations and he moved his heavenly mouth to her neck sucking and nipping along her collar bone. She moaned in bliss until he reached around him to grab his cookie plate and walked away smirking.
 
Vegeta immediately grabbed her up before she could feel alone and continued where Radditz left off nipping and kissing. Licking and feeling her breast until she thought she would explode. “Whoa there boy!” She cooed pushing him back.
 
“Cookies now, fun later.” She gave him the plate and pushed him away because she couldn't take much more and Goku still had his turn left.
 
Goku smirked at her and swept her up. He kissed her lovingly and caressed her body slowly working her into a frenzy again. She held onto him for dear life as his hands worked lower and lower until his fingers were insider her pants. His masterful fingers teased her clit and she moaned and tried to get more contact with him. Goku laughed and bit her lip playfully.
 
“Goku.” She moaned pulling at his clothes.
 
“Uh uh. Not until I get my treat.” Goku reached around her and grabbed a cookie. He put it in his mouth and leaned down to her mouth. She bit on the other end and they ate away at it until their lips met in a kiss.
 
“Yummy.” Goku purred.
 
“Please.” Holly begged.
 
Goku grabbed the plate of cookies and pulled Holly into him tightly. “Let's go.” He whispered levitating them up the stairs to her bedroom.
 
 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SAIYAZON!
 
I hope you enjoyed this bit of holiday cheer.
Please review.