Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 18 and piccolos uh training? ❯ training? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is an 18 & Piccolo fic. 18 is not an evil android and cell never found them and neither did the z gang. 17 is not her brother and is not evil. Oh this words in theses ( ) mean me. Words in these * * mean another's thoughts like 18. This takes place after Chichi gives birth to Goten With that said read at your own risk and don't forget to review.

Piccolo was levitating in the air in front of a waterfall, his favorite training spot and his temporary home. There was a cave behind the waterfall hidden from view and very comfortable.

(Fully furnished).

18 on the other hand was not so in tune with peace right then she was running for her life. Piccolo had been staying at his get away for three months now and was trying to forget his loneliness.

*I'm namek, I don't need people or friends. Marriage and dating are a waste of time. Although it would be nice to have a woman love you like Chichi and Gokou. No! I don't need those distractions.*

(Let's leave him to his brooding.)

18 was flying as fast as she could trying to cover herself with a piece of tattered cloth but failed so she flew on naked. Eventually she tiers and gave in to her exhaustion. She fell out of the sky and landed in Piccolos lap. Slowly Piccolo opened his eyes and saw 18 unconscious and naked in his lap.

"What the fuck!" Piccolo shouts and goes to a whole new wide-eyed.

Piccolo then notices the blood and burns on her body. He decides to bring her inside and heal her wounds. The next day she wakes up to see Piccolo sitting next to the bed sleeping in a chair. 18 looks over her body and finds herself not only healed but fully clothed. 18 then looks up and sees Piccolo has awoken. She shrinks back but then regains her composure.

"Who are you?" 18 shouts defiantly.

"I'm a namek and my name is Piccolo." He replies icily.

"Now I see." 18 says confirming it with her built in computer.

"So who are you? And why were you naked and bloody?" Piccolo finally asks to break the silence.

"I got into a fight with someone but it's no big deal." 18 replies looking down at her hands.

"Its no use lying to me I can read your mind." Piccolo says.

"Your not going to kill me are you?" 18 asks afraid of him.

"Why? Because you're an android?" Piccolo asks.

"Yes" 18 replies holding up her hands.

"No I won't kill you." Piccolo says kindly.

"So you know about 17 and him beating me because I refused to sleep with him?" 18 asks.

"Yeah and don't worry I'm not like that and I wont hand you over to him." Piccolo assures her.

"Oh Kame thank you!" 18 says and hugs Piccolo.

Piccolo just gets stiff and doesn't know what to do.

*What are these feelings I have? Why do I feel so hot all of a sudden? This makes me want to do something with her but what?*

"Oh I'm sorry you probably didn't want to be touched." 18 lets him go and blushes.

"No it's fine." Piccolo says and walks away.

"Where are you going?' 18 asks.

"To see some of my friends. Now you just stay here and rest." Piccolo says kindly and fly's out the cave. Piccolo went to see the others that were having a meeting about a new evil approaching. Piccolo explained to them what had happened and they all insisted on meeting her for themselves. Piccolo had no choice he just hoped she could stand seeing so many men after her attack. When they arrive 18 was sleeping and batting at the air towards an unseen attacker. Suddenly she jolted and scratched her wrist right open.

"18!" Piccolo screams and runs to wake her up.

The others just stand there shocked he should care that someone he barely knew was hurt. They were even more shocked when he gently cuddled her in his arms and licked her wound tenderly like a mother with an injured kitten.

"Piccolo stop I don't know if anything in my blood could hurt you!" 18 shouts trying to pull away.

"Its ok you only have blood and nothing more." Piccolo says and continues to wash her wound tenderly.

(I know I know this is totally out of character)

"Were going to go now." Gohan announces to Piccolo.

They leave them together more confused then they have ever been in their lives.

*Why am I doing this? I have never cared for anyone, why do I care if she is hurt? Why do I just want to hold her and protect her from the world?*

"Piccolo what are you thinking about?" 18 asks worriedly as his tender cleaning became more sensuous.

"For one you taste good, and I was thinking about the others who are married and what they have and what I'm missing." Piccolo answers.

"Piccolo you know we can't." 18 says politely.

"Why not?" Piccolo asks.

"Were not the same species, we don't know each other, and I don't really have it in good with men right now." 18 says ticking off her fingers as she goes through the list.

"It doesn't mater that we are not the same species, we can get to know each other, and I'm not like those other men." Piccolo counters her arguments in order.

(Will they ever be more then friends? You have to review to find out and if you have read my other fics you know how good this can get.)