Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 18 and piccolos uh training? ❯ dont look like training ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Well I had a few complaints so I will try to space out my works. Actually I must say it is probably my computer. I have been having tons of trouble with it and its messing up everything. I did it as I always do. It came out on the net wrong but it was perfectly fine on my computer. If this chapter doesn't work it is not my fault but my computers. Well with this said read and review.

"I don't know I mean you are a stranger and I do have a lot of bad experiences with men." 18 says a little unnerved.

"We can get to know each other and if you want to leave I will let you." Piccolo tells her and starts to rub his hands up her thighs.

(He is a stranger you just met don't give your virginity to him.)

18 is caught off guard when he slips his finger inside of her.

"How is that?" Piccolo asks.

"Oh, that feels so good don't stop." 18 moans.

"I wasn't going to." Piccolo responds and thrusts deeper.

18 spread her legs more and moved her hips to match his rhythm. Piccolo smiled and kissed her full on the lips. Piccolo released her after she climaxed and let her lay down on the bed. 18 lay panting on the bed till he removed his clothes and lay down next to her. After 18 had regained her breath he moved on top of her and entered her slowly. He rubbed against her barrier and confirmed his beliefs.

"Gomen 18 this will hurt a little." Piccolo apologizes and thrusts into her.

18 whimpers in pain but Piccolo stops to let her adjust and whispers sweet endearments to her. When 18 moves her hips a little he takes it as a sign to continue. Piccolo starts to make long and full strokes inside of her. 18 is soon moaning with extreme pleasure. Piccolo is grunting and digging his nails into her shoulder. 18's are also digging into the palm of her hands. Piccolo looks at 18's flushed face and realizes what it has been he had been missing. He had been missing a mate a partner.

"Piccolo I'm gonna." 18 rasped and then let herself climax.

Piccolo felt her walls contract and let out a tremendous groan and spilled tons of seed into her awaiting body. 18 felt warm and content some how she knew the feeling wouldn't fade for hours.

"Ashiteru" they say at the same time.

They both smile and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Gomen I know this is a small chapter think of it as a tester to see if my computer is fixed. Also ashiteru means I love you in Japanese.