Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Clone's Mind ❯ Life's Unfair ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Clones Mind

Disclaimer: Ok. The star of this here fanfic is...BABY! Yes folks the guy from GT (Dragonball GT for those of you who are stupid and mentally challenged!). And I don't own anyone in this fics except a few which will be in the other chapters of this fic!

A/N: Baby is Vegeta's stupid clone in this one just to let you know.

***********************

Chapter One: Life's Unfair!

A young boy about the age of five sat under a tree, with his eyes shut and his body trembling when he tried to stand up with his skinny, bleeding legs that not even bled real blood.

Rain fell down on top of him, even though the tree was covering the poor, lonesome child. Rain fell down onto the city's that where burning right before the young one. Nothing on this planet will stay alive. He's gone now. He seemed like a brother to me. I guess he was right...I'm useless. The boy thought.

He tried with all his might to stand up.

So he did.

His eyelids opened slowly, just to let him see only one part of the gigantic planet called Planet Vegeta burning like no one ever thought it would. The whole planet was on its last hope for survival.

Frieza, why? Why did you do this? Why are you going to take Prince Vegeta with you? Why are you killing this whole planet with death's signal? The boy didn't cry, for he couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to. He wished he could feel feelings. Good, bad, angry, sadness, any kind!

He wished he wasn't created. This boy isn't a normal one. He isn't even a human or a Saiya Jin. He's a clone. A clone of the young Prince Vegeta about five also.

He started to walk down to the burning town. He smelled the smell that was of ashes. He stepped on dead bodies and pieces of broken off steel from buildings, which weren't there any more.

He closed his eyes and stopped walking. He brought his shaking arm up onto his scouter. He read a power level. Someone's still alive!

"Yet were, were could they be?" Said the boy in a low, weird voice. "Right here." Said another voice. The boy turned around and saw a man with a reseeding hairline and Saiyan armor on. He looked a heck of a lot like Vegeta. Except he had a beard.

The boy smirked and closed his eyes again, "King Vegeta. You know Frieza kidnapped...Vegeta, right?" King Vegeta shook his head in a yes way.

The boy was about to say something, but a Ki blast came and hit the King right on his side. He split into two pieces.

The boy backed away slowly. He then looked up, Frieza was right above him.

Vegeta! Why? I saw him kick you right onto that ship of his. Are you still there, or are you...er. The boy flew up to where Frieza was and looked him in the eyes.

A wind came and blowed against them. The boys silver hair didn't blow the same direction, for it was medal just like his bones.

Frieza smirked at the boy, "Pathetic." Frieza then flew off to his ship with that word.

The boy read a power level on his scouter. He looked behind him and there was the Saiyans that were slaves of Frieza. They flew right by him with a man that was tan (hey, that rhymes!) in the lead. His name, Bardock.

Of they flew in the same direction as Frieza did.

"...What?" The boy wondered.

He looked down at the sliced body of King Vegeta, ".........Ewe." The boy decided to fly off to see what the other Saiyans were going to do with Frieza.

***2 hours later, folks***

"You think you can beat me?" Frieza roared. Bardock smirked at Frieza, "You don't control us any more Frieza! We won't let you destroy our planet!"

Frieza looked around with a blank face. "What are you doing?" Asked Bardock. Frieza looked up at him, "Why are you going to save this planet when you our all the Saiyans left?"

Bardock looked at the others who shrugged, "Don't know?" Frieza smirked, "Ha-ha!"

"I wouldn't be laughing Frieza." Bardock said.

The boy looked at this battle with a bored face. He then looked up and saw a pod in the sky. Someone must be leaving! But who?

The boy heard Bardock say something else, "Oh, yeah Frieza! I've been waiting to do this for a long time!" He gathered energy into a Ki blast. It got bigger and bigger. He got ready to attack Frieza with it when all of a sudden; Frieza got an even bigger one, which would destroy the entire planet!

The boy yelled! "What am I suppose to do?" He looked around then flew off very quick.

He looked and looked. He found what he was looking for. He flew down and went inside of a lab that was still standing! He looked around there and found a room that said 'Space Pods' on it. He opened the door and saw a few that were in good shape.

He walked over to one of them and wiped off some of the dust and gravel that was on it. It said Dr. Myers. He walked over to another one and wiped all of this mud and dust off of it. It read Baby on it. Baby was the young boy's name. He sighed and opened it with all his might sins it was all closed up. It took him a while, but he finally got it!

It was all nice and clean inside of it. He jumped inside and pushed a button that made it close. Baby looked around and saw a lot of stuff inside. Crayons, books, paper, toys, pillows, blankets. A lot of these things. They were in there because he uses to use this pod as a clubhouse. Those were good times. Just sitting in here playing around.

He pushed a big, yellow button that made the pod make a big roaring sound. It started moving upwards and baby just sat there shaking. It got up to about 103 feet into the sky before it gave up and blasted off into another direction. Baby looked back at the planet and saw a light flash on it. The planet then disappeared.

Baby frowned and then yawned. He put his head down and started thinking about were he will land and when. Baby fell asleep a few minutes later...

TO BE CONTINUED PEOPLE!

Next time: Baby lands...sees people...needs help.... junk like that!