Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ally ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Saiyan Saga

A New Ally: Part One

By Queen Breeza

Frieza prepared to land on the blood red Planet Vegeta, even if he didn't feel like being in the midst of those peasant monkey beings. He would tell King Vegetable to give him his bratty monkey son when he was informed of the progress of Tazbah and leave. That's all. Nothing to it.

"Except I HATE THOSE SAIYAN ANIMALS!" Frieza screamed. The wineglass in his hand broke as he squeezed it and crumpled to the floor. He didn't even scratch himself. Zarbon jumped, a little startled at Frieza's voice because he hadn't been paying attention to what was going on. Instead, he had been watching his little sister Cerulean run back and forth down the dark corridors, apparently chasing a rat that had stupidly stumbled upon Frieza's ship. Suddenly, he heard a faint squeak--probably the mouse getting his death sentence. Cerulean never did like the little beasts, he thought. Who would?

"Earth to Zarbon", a familiar ticked off voice called dangerously from behind him. The voice was slow as to allow the message to sink in to its victim before Zarbon realized his life could be over at any moment.

Zarbon whirled around, eyes wide with surprise as he realized he hadn't been paying attention to his fearless and all-powerful leader. The cape attached to his armor fluttered behind him as he turned to face his dominator.

"Y-yes, Lord Frieza?" Zarbon's voice quivered.

"Apparently what I have to say is not as important as what you are interested in. So maybe if I destroy your point of interest you'll learn to respect me more, don't you think?" Frieza glared at Zarbon, waiting for an answer, and was surprised when he did not hear what he expected to.

"No sir! It wouldn't help! I was just pre-occupied, but now I'm ready for you!" Zarbon stammered the entire time, but realized it wasn't wise to say what was just spoken. It was too late to take it back now.

"Now you're ready for me?" Frieza's glare turned into an almost expressionless void. The thought of being less important than what Zarbon just couldn't get his attention away from made him burn inside. Silently.

As if on cue, Cerulean bounded down the hall and into Frieza's large quarters, this one not being his actual room. She had a big grin on her face and blood all on her hands. Cerulean wasn't really known for killing things with power blasts, so it was normal to see that every now and then the color red would dominate over the usual blue of her hands.

"Hi Zarby!" Cerulean greeted her brother.

Zarbon swiftly turned around, grateful that there was something else to draw his full attention to besides Frieza. Of course, he could still get blasted. Hopefully, Zarbon thought, Frieza wouldn't do that in front of his little sister. Or would he?

Trying hard not to think about what just happened, Zarbon automatically looked at his little sister with a big, goofy smile on his face to indicate to her small, nearly-innocent mind that everything was alright even though it wasn't.

"Hello, Tidbit," he often called her by this name, and, for whatever reason, it always seemed to brighten his day...except not this time. Especially when he immediately heard someone else's voice after his own shout "ZARBON, I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!"

Cerulean's eyes grew wide as Zarbon was immediately flung back by his cape and crashed into a wall of the ship, cracking it slightly. But then her eyes went back to normal as she continued to look on at the scene. She understood what was going on now. It was not unusual because she found that Zarbon's attention span had depleted ever since she joined Frieza's force. It had gotten so bad that once when she was a little younger, she had ran around the ship but naked, laughing as Zarbon desperately tried to catch her. Frieza had crossed his path, and without thinking, Zarbon had yelled at the stupid saurian for not getting out of the way quicker. Zarbon had paid with just a few bruises, not many. This was sort of like that time, only Cerulean had now gotten accustomed to violence so, to be blunt, she didn't care anymore. She knew Frieza wouldn't kill him, not yet anyways.

Frieza looked down at Cerulean after he had flung her weak brother aside and gave her one of his fake smiles.

"Cerulean, honey," Frieza's face showed signs of embarrassment as he said the word, "Zarbon hasn't been paying very well lately to anything I've been trying to tell him, so now I'm going to try and "correct" the problem the best way I can."

Cerulean looked at Frieza strangely and then finally figured out what he was trying to tell him.

"Oh! You're gonna beat him up again, right?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Exactly." Frieza said. He hadn't expected Cerulean to tell him that so boldly. "Now if you will excuse us, we have to be alone to talk about this for a very long time."

"Sure, no problem," Cerulean shrugged and walked out of the room at a quick pace, the door closing behind her. In a few seconds, she heard screams as Zarbon's problem was finally being "corrected".

A few hours later, Frieza's ship had finally reached its destination: Planet Vegeta. Frieza stood by his hover pod watching the planet from above. He wasn't quite ready to destroy the planet, not until he had the Prince in his possession. He knew nothing about Golen, Prince Vegeta's rejected twin brother. He didn't even know of his existence. His father Vegeta never mentioned Golen in any of their conversations. For now, Golen was safe from the hands of the indestructible tyrant.

The ship finally landed and Cerulean was the first to get out. Dashing down the halls under the tallest warriors, she finally managed to reach the main exit.

"Hurry up, already!" Cerulean yelled to the door as it slowly, very slowly, opened from top to bottom.

"Uhh---ANY TIME THIS CENTURY WOULD BE NICE!!"

"Cerulean, SHUT UP!" Frieza yelled.

"Sorry," Cerulean whispered, lowering her head at his voice.

Golen watched as Frieza's men piled out of the entrance, mostly watching a tiny, blue figure from behind his hind out's window.

"Well," he began to himself, "you're a new species of flower."

"What is?!" Kahlil squeaked excitedly.

"Uhh, no one you'd be interested in."

" 'No one'? Ohh--"

"Don't go there!"

"Why not? It's not like you've been there before."

"Actually..."

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU GOT BOOTY AND DIDN'T TELL ME? I'LL KILL YA!"

"Kahlil, Kahlil, Kahlil," Golen began, as he took his usual player's stance, "Does your mind work in only one way? If I go out with a girl, we don't have to do a thing. Just relax and let time go..."

". . . . ."

"In other words, let's go see the woman of my dreams."

"Ohh."