Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ally ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Saiyan Saga

A New Ally: Part Two

By Queen Breeza

"You know, Golen," Kahlil began, "what you said back there really didn't make any sense."

Golen wasn't paying attention. He was concentrating on his new find, who, to his satisfaction, had found him and was "stalking" towards Kahlil and him. Golen knew she wasn't really being serious, so he played along with her. He began marching toward Cerulean like he was about to fight her. They were two feet away from one another before they stopped. Cerulean crossed her arms like Vegeta would and smirked at Golen. "Hey, cutie," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Bluie," he said.

"Hey!"

"Well, you do have to take into consideration that it does rhyme, and, furthermore--"

"Just shut up, Golen," Kahlil advised.

"Whatever, man," was Golen's response.

Cerulean's eyes started to glow. "Ohh, so that's your name? Pretty cute--for a Saiyan, anyways."

"Thanks, Blu--ow!" Kahlil had smacked Golen upside the head before he could finish. Golen rubbed his head and asked, "Name please, before I get hit again?"

"Cerulean, and I'm the strongest little girl you'll ever see!"

"Great!" Golen said. He dodged one of Kahlil's smack attacks. "Dude, why are you still trying to hit me? I already know her name."

"It got addictive," Kahlil explained.

Golen then turned to Cerulean for help. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure, go ahead. But only 'cause you're cute," she said.

"Nice...will you be my bodyguard?"

"Okay! But why do you need one?

"To guard against him!" he exclaimed pointing at Kahlil.

Kahlil seemed offended. Why would his best friend need a bodyguard to be safe from him? "You're not gonna fall for that, are you?"

"Shut up, and stay away from my boyfriend, freak!" Whoops!

There was silence for a moment. Then Golen started to blush.

"That was a bit loud if you were trying to keep that to yourself, Cerulean," he whispered.

"Yeah, I know," she whispered back.

"I can still hear you!" Kahlil stated.

"Shut up!" they both said in unison.

"Fine, fine." Kahlil walked away.

"Congratulations!" Golen said.

"Huh?" Cerulean was confused now. They had jumped from one topic to another too quickly.

"You are now a Saiyan ally."

"Great, but can you still be my boyfriend?" Cerulean asked showing off her best smile that could make soften even King Cold's black heart.

"I guess we could pretend, but I'm not ready for a commitment." Golen looked away shyly but still tried to keep a Prince's heir about himself like he was too good for the world. "You see," he readied himself, "I intend to become the universe's best player before I decide to settle down in life."

"You know, you talk too much."

"It's a habit."

"And you're weird."

"Okay, yeah, sure..."

"And cute."

"Are we gonna do this all day?"

"Yeah."

"We should at least get a room."

"Now you've gone too far! DIE!"

Cerulean began to chase Golen in the direction Kahlil had walked off in.

"But you're supposed to be my bodyguard!"

"You weren't going to pay me, anyways!"

"You don't know that! Besides, what would you need money for?"

"Oh, the usual."

Golen stopped. "Like what?"

"None your business!" was Cerulean's response. She began choking Golen till he couldn't breath.

He tried to talk, but all that came out was a bunch of hacking. Maybe hitting on Cerulean's arms will make her stop. "Wait," he gargled out.

"Yeeessss?" she hissed. She loosened her grip a little.

"I c-can show you my hideout! IF you let me go!"

"Okay." Cerulean dropped him on the ground and waited while Golen tried to catch his breath. After a moment or two, Golen gestured for Cerulean to follow him, and they continued to walk until they got to the first corner. Suddenly, Golen stopped and grabbed Cerulean's arm. Ahead of them, a fight had broken out between two elite Saiyans. Golen knew Kahlil wouldn't have continued around this corner for fear of being seen by these warriors. Almost everyone on the planet knew that Golen and Kahlil were the weakest Saiyans alive, and anybody was likely to beat them up for pleasure.

"It looks like we'll have to take the long way around," Golen told Cerulean. He turned around and lifted the nearest sewer lid. "Through here."

"Heck, naw!" Cerulean crossed her arms.

This time Golen was very serious. "I can assure you that the shortest path is now obsolete for the time being. You can either deal with it or"--he pointed to the fighting Saiyans-- "deal with them."

Cerulean considered her options, and at last, she followed Golen down the sewer hole.