Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Fighting Jace ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own DBZ, I don't, I never will and I never have, I own only the original characters you haven't heard of.

This time I ask for 4 reveiws before I get going on another chapter. You can flame me if you want, it still counts as a review but then I wont read any of your stories if I come to them. So there;b.

And you should all think Rini-Saiyan-jin and VEGETASPRINCESS. They earned you chapter 12.

Chapter 12: Fighting Jace

Again they stand face to face with the Ginyu force once more. Kalia had a veggie like smirk on her face. Guildo had been disposed of before he grabbed the dragon ball from Krillen and Kino would hopefully discover his powers in this fight, If not then he would get help from his sis. The battle ensued after a lovely little 50 rounds game of Rock Papers Scissors. They finally figured out who would fight whom and so the battle, and the story continues as the first battle on namek, ensues.

Now that Guildo was taken care of, we didn't have to worry about time attacks, unless I tried a few out. So then what does Vegeta do, he grabbed the ball from krillen and threw it as far and fast as he could, Burter caught it.

"nice try Vegeta" Captain Ginyu spoke "but as you can see, my friend Burter here is a great center fielder" from what I could remember from the show, they were doing things a bot out of order but o well. "okay, can we like fight now or what' I said, getting bored already.

"sure thing sweetie, your mine so lets fight' Jace spoke up. Perfect, the "ladies man" of the group if I remember correctly. "Fine with me dude, I cant wait to kick your butt" I retorted. He growled in a voice low and menacing "You'll regret that honey" and with that he flew at me.

(no ones pov)

He was a blur of red as he flew at her, ready for a quik fight but he had no idea of her strength and apparently her little silence stunt had completely slipped his mind. Jace was in for one hell of a surprise, and a beating. He swung at her, his split wecond puch was dodged with ease. He puched again and aimed a knee for her stomach. She caught his hand but the force of his knee in her gut cased heer to let go and gave him an opening. He kicked her in the side, sending her skidding back about 20 feet. Kalia popped up immediately and flew at Jace, sending a barrage of punches, kicks and the occasional energy blast for good measure. She was a flurry of energy as she kicked and punched and blasted his red ass. They were going so fast it was like looking at flashes of lighning, without the thunder. Finally it looked as if she had finally gained the upperhand, she sent a side kick to his head and sent him speeding to the ground, leaving a dent in the ground. Waisting no time at all she used her special attack, she powered up and formed a crackling heart shaped ball of energy, the size of a beachball in her hands, held out in front of her chest. Jace was still a bit stunned and he was just sitting there staring at this girl who had an immense energy attack that he had never seen before. When it was big enough for her satisfaction she pushed it forward as she screamed out "BUROOKUNHAATO!" (for all who don't know, that is hopefully, the jappenese version of Kalias BrokenHeart attack.) The crackling, sizzling, energy attack sped off straight twords jace, he had no time to dodge it and it hit him full force. Immediately his body was engulfed by thousands of stinging burning miniature chrimson lighting bolts. His eyes widened and he screamed in pain. She was glaring at him, but had a smirk on her face. When the last bolt struck the his red skin was covered in burns and he fell back the ground. He got up shortly and shot off a huge blast at kalia, she barley had time to dodge it and actually she didn't really. She was hit full force in the stomach, her armor was burnt away ans so was most of the matreral, leaving only a small shread of blue covering her stomach which now had a nice burn mark on it. Everyone had been watching this fight, they had completely forgotten to fight eachother. What was she gonna do next everyone wondered. She was wondering the same thing.

She clenched her fists as she was hit, it stung like hell and then some. When she lookd down she saw the damage<no wonder if hurt so bad, it burned away most of the armor and material, not to mention burnt my skin as well, owwww!> she thought. <ohhhh, he is gonna pay for probably scarring my stomach like that, I think now would be the perfect time to try out my new spell, yes, definitely!> she looked at him with fire in her eyes. He smirked at her and looked cocky. She just grinned evilly at him and he got all confused as he just floated there, 20 feet up, 12 feet in front of her, eye level at the moment.

"You forgot already didn't you Jace" she said a little to calmly "I have more tricks than you could ever know and now, you get to face a pure blooded Saiya-Jin Witch!" her voice grew more menacing with every word. And suddenly it dawned on jace just what he might be up against, he left his guard down as he pocered just how strong she might be. <idiot.> she thought as she watched him go deep in thought < he is leaving himself wide open, no matter he couldn't dodge this even he was on guard.> "idiot!" she said loudly to snap him out of it. It kind of worked cause he looked at her again. "You get to test out my new attack is that okay with you deary" she said innocently. <here goes everything> she thought and she put her arms out, parralel to her chest, straight out, palms facing jace and said her spell unleashing all her anger into her Rose Nettle Vine.

(a/n, it may not look like it but she actually says it relatively fast.)

"RED AS BLOOD,

BLACK AS NIGHT.

ROSE NETTLE VINE,

UNLEASH THY MIGHT!"

Immediately a thick twisted vine shot out of each palm, it was pitch black, covered with long thorns as red as blood, and sickly sweet scent of roses filled the air. The vines shot out, straight at jace and latched onto his arms, completely covering them from shoulder to fingertip. The thorns imbedded themselves into his skin like thousands of stinging and burning needles. Two more vines lashed out of her palms and latched onto his ankles in the same manner, covering his legs from kneecap to ankle. He was breathing heavily and his mouth was open in pain, no sound escaping, it was that bad but it wasn't over yet. Kalia then grasped the vines in her fist and swung with all her might, she sent Jace right into a cliffside, he made a dent that could have passed off for a small cave. Then kalia forced more anger and hatred into the vines and they grew, covering his body in the stinging thorns and blod began to leak between the pitch black of the vines. He had had enough. She would release him and finish it off quikly. She unclenchend her fists and put her arms out again.

"Looosen thy grip,

Untangle thy vine,

Back into myself,

Thy vine reentwine."

The thorns slowly emerges from his skin, letting the blood flow more freely and the black vines realeased there hold as they flowed backwards, back into my palms and back into her body to release what energy was left back onto herself. Everyone was stunned. She walked up to jace and nudged him with her boot. He looked up at her with glazed eyes, he was barley breathing and loosin blood fast. Kalia sort of felt sorry for him but not that much. Afterall he was gonna kill her, or worse(use your brains to figure that one out people) so she decided to finish it off quikly. She used the technique Goku used, the Kamehameha. "jace, you are a good fighter and so I will spare you more pain and finish this off quikly. This was the path you chose and this is where it ends, goodbye" she powerd up andbrought her hands up to her chest in a fighting stance, she cupped her hands and said the most powerful word that she had ever heard, at least in her mind at he moment "KA ME HA ME HAAAA!!" The blast hit him at point bland range directly in the chest. When the dust cleared there was nothing left but a gew small pieces of armor. Slowly she turned back to her comrades and looked them all in the eyes.

"okay, whos next" she asked like nothing had happened at all. Everyone sweatdropped and fell, anime style.

Okay, next time the fighting continues and..

Vegeta: I will do more than just stare at a battle, am I correct?!

Yes Veggie, you will be fighting as will everyone else.

Kino: YAY! And we get to use our sword right, Right!?

YES! We get to use our dam swords now let me finish!!!! `death glare at Vegeta and Kino'

Vegeta and kino meekly: y-yes kalia, sorry.

Thank you, now then next time wil be everyone fighting, not just me, I hope you all enhjoyed this chapter and remember iwant at least 4 more reviews before chapter 13 will be posted. Thanks peeps!