Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A surprise at the Door ❯ The Evil returns ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2
Summary: Another evil comes but Arale and the others will prove them wrong.

Quote of the day:
{Goten and chibi Trunks to Mirai}NOW YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE ALL POWERFUL, ALL GREAT, KOKOMAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************************* *****************************
SaiyanGirl: Hi! I hope you like my stories. This is my first one the computer. So WRITE! What's with you people? Geez!

Vegeta: Calm down. I'm sure they will write reviews.

SaiyanGirl: I hope you're right Veggie-head

Vegeta: Don't call me that

SaiyanGirl: (giggles) Ok Veggie-head.

Vegeta:(groans) Why do you do this to me?! You're driving me crazy! You're worse then Kakarot!

SaiyanGirl: Cuz I love you!

Vegeta: (groans again)
**************************************************************** **************

"Yeah! Papa killed the bad guy!" she said, hugging Yamcha tighter. He smiled and hugged Arale.
"That was very touching." said a voice. Everyone looked for the voice. Two humans and a strange looking-cat jumped out of nowhere. Everyone blinked. Goku looked serious. Ryo-ohki hissed.
"Who are you?" Goku asked.
"Hahaha! Prepare for trouble!" said the red-headed girl.
"And make that double!" said the lavender-blue headed boy.
"To protect the world from devastion"
"To unknight all peoples within our nation"
"Jessie"
"James"
"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth! That's right!"
They took into a weird pose. Everyone blinked. Vegeta looked halfly disturbed, The Supreme Kai, Kibito, and the Elder Kai didn't know how to react to that. Gohan sweatdropped. Ryo-ohki looked confused.
"Sounds like something from me being "The Great Saiyaman" he thought.
Goku blinked. "Are the entertainment or something?" he asked. The members of Team Rocket fell over anime style, their feet twitching. This made Arale raise an eyebrow. They shot up.
"NO! We're here to capture the girl." said the girl named Jessie.
Arale stood beside Yamcha. "Why do you want my daughter?" Yamcha asked.
"We saw what she can do. And we're taking her to the boss." said the boy named James.
Arale blew a rasberry at them. Piccolo stood in front of Yamcha and Arale. Ryo-hki sat beside Arale.
"Too bad! You can't take her away!" he said. Arale smiled and stood beside Piccolo.
"Thanks Mr.Piccolo!"she said, taking hold of his cape.
Piccolo had a red blish line of his nose and his eyes.
"Er.. thanks Arale" he said.
Vegeta walked up. "The Namak and Yamcha are right. You can't take away Arale. No one misses with my niece." he said. He turned to Arale.
"You better go to your papa and mama, Arale. "Uncle Begeta" doesn't want you to see violence" he said.
"Okey Dokey Uncle Begeta!" said Arale, walking toward Yamcha, walked behind her. Ryohki behind her.
"Not so fast Twerp!" said James, tossing a rope. It twisted around her body, pinning her arms. He snapped it back, bring Arale along with it. James caught her with one hand. Arale squrmed to get out of it.
"Squirm all you want. You'll never get out of theses ropes, They're strength-proof" said Jessie. James held Arale under his arm.
"Papa!" yelled Arale. She glared up at James.
"Let me go!" she said, smacking him with her tail. James almost dropped her, but held on tight.
"That hurt you brat!" he said. Yamcha charged at them. Jessie threw a red and white ball and a snake came out.
"Arbok! Tackle attack!" said Jessie. Arbok tackled Yamcha, making him fall to the ground with a thud. Yamcha sat up with pain. James sat Arale down on the ground and took out his pokeball.
"Go! Victreebel!" he said, throwing it. A plant looking Pokemon popped out and went straight for James. It pulled him into its mouth with its vines. Only his head, up to his shoulders were in Victreebel's mouth. Everyone sweatdropped.
"Why do you always do this?'' he asked, trying to pull himself out. Meowth was watching.
Arale cocked her head at him.
"That was weird" she said. Jessie loomed over Arale.
"Shut up little twerp!" she growled, her head a little bigger and veins over her face. Arale gulped, a bit frightned and closed her eyes. Jessie was about to strike her, when something slammed into her. Jessie flew over Arale's head and hit the ground onto her back.
Arale opened her eyes. A smile appeared on her face.
"Begeta!"she said. Vegeta slammed James to the ground. He looked angrierly at them.
Meowth backed away and ran to were Jessie was. Vegeta picked up Arale and flew back to the others were. Vegeta untied her and smirked down at her.
"Thanks Begeta! Thanks Papa!" she said.
James sat up, in pain. Jessie sat up, looking annoyed. James sat up and tried to move his arm, but yelped in pain as a twing of pain in his arm. Arale looked at James, looking concerned. She turned to Bulma.
"Mama, James is hurt. We need to do something" she said. Bulma looked at James. She picked up Arale and walked over to him and sat down, on her knees. Arale sat near her, lookin at James.
"Are you alright?" Bulma asked. James looked at her.
"My right arm really hurts." said James. Bulma took out a first aid kit, and began to bandage his arm. Arale was looking James curiously. Jessie was sitting on the ground, sighing. James looked up to see Arale looking at him. Arale cocked her head at him. Bulma finished wrapping James' arm and gave a tiny tap.
"You're all done." she said. James' lip shivered and then he screamed.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed. Piccolo and the others covered their ears.
"That...had to hurt." said Gohan, sweatdropping. Jessie was at James' side at once, causing
"James! are you ok?" she asked. James nodded.
"Yeah, I'm ok. It just hurt when they touched my arm." said James. Jessie glared at them. Arale ran over to the others, with Bulma behind her.
The others glared at Jessie, James, and Meowth. Vegeta flew in front of the others, forming a ki ball and aimed at the Team Rocket members. They looked frighted and ran off.
"You haven't heard the last of us!" said Jessie as they ran.
"Thanks guys!" said Arale, running after Ryohki.
"She really likes that cabbit huh?" said Bulma. They looked at them. Arale and Ryohki were dancing to a song on her tape recorder and Arale was whistling along with it.(it was the song Chibi Gohan was whistling, He and Icarus were dancing to it in the movie, "Lord Slug.")
Ryohki waved her small tail, back to them and she was looking over his shoulder. Arale was doing the same thing. They both were in the air. She tapped her foot and they started to march. They started to dance. Arale and Talon danced, having fun. Arale floated upside down, still whistling along. She clapped her hands as Ryohki danced. They both danced, having fun.
Piccolo was covering his ears and tensing up.
"Arale, stop it!" he said. With her good hearing she stopped, sheturned to Piccolo. Ryohki stopped also and turned to Piccolo.
"Piccolo, what's wrong?" asked Krillin.
"Piccolo has sensitive hearing, he did the same thing when me and Icarus did that song." said Gohan.
"Sorry Mr. Piccolo, I didn't mean to make your ears hurt" said Arale, looking down.
"It's okay kid." he said.
"So, what know?" asked Goku. Arale and Goku's stomachs growled.
"We're hungry." said Arale. Everyone fell anime style. They all got back up. Both Goku and Arale had their hand behind thier heads, pulling off the famous Son-grin. Vegeta turned a pale green.
"Great. Just what I need, another Kakarot." he said. Arale just laughed.

Author's note: So that's all for now. Read and Review!!! ^_^ Sorry that it's too short, I've got writer's block. The horror! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!