Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A surprise at the Door ❯ "What the world?!" ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3
"What in the world?!"

Summary: ANOTHER evil comes again as well. But this time its an evil from when Goku was a child. Find out what happens!
************************************************************** ****************
Then a man dressed in a devil costume jumped behind Arale. She quickly turned around and stare at him. The others stared as will.
"How in the world......?" said Bulma, staring at him. Spike(his name in the episode) smirked evilly.
"We meet again." he said. Yamcha, Goku, Bulma and Krillin recognized who he was.
"It's that devil guy!" said Yamcha. Spike smirked.
"Ah! so you do remember me!" he said. Arale looked up at Yamcha.
"Papa, do you know him?" she asked. Yamcha nodded.
"Goku fought him when we trying to get our fortune from Master Roshi's sister Baba. We were looking for the last Dragonball to bring Upa's father back to life." explained Yamcha.
Arale looked at Spike.
"Whoa! (smiles and jumps in front of Spike who was a few feet away from them.)
"I wanna fight him! He might do something bad." said Arale.
"Arale don't!" said Bulma.
"Aw..Don't worry! I'll be okay!" she said while chuckling.
"I swear she's got some of Goku's sprit in her." said Bulma. The others stood on a couple of feet beside them and watched. Spike stood there as Arale stretched.
"I've seen you fight so I'm going to start off with this." he said. He released the Devil mite beam at her, making a pink aura over her body. Yamcha, Goku, Krillin and Bulma knew what was going on.
"Woman, what's going on?" asked Vegeta.
"He's using The Devil mite Beam. It can destroy you from your negative thoughts. It didn't have any affect on Goku, but I'm not sure about Arale." said Bulma.
"You mean he can destroy her from her negative thoughts?!" said S. Kai.
Bulma, Yamcha, Goku and Krillin nodded. Arale, meanwhile, was looking around at the pink aura surrounding her body.
"Darkness! Explode!" Spike yelled, moving his fists forward. But the aura disappeared, and Arale was unharmed. Arale looked at him.
"Next time can you use purple?" she asked, her saiyan tail waving.
Spike's eyes got big and he screamed. The others where also in shock.
"It can't harm Arale either!" said Krillin, smiling.
"Nooooooo!!!! I need a vacation!. This doesn't make any sense! The Devil mite Beam works on everyone! For you immune to its powers, means you don't carry a single negative thought!" said Spike.
"Huh, I guess I don't." said Arale.
Spike growled, clutching his fists. Then puts his hands on each side of his head.
"Ooooh, I'm so scared!" he said. Japanese writing appeared on the bottom of the screen. He put his pointer fingers on his cheeks.
"She's going to hurt me!" he said in a singsong voice, while grinning like an idiot as he spoke. he was in a strange pose, background music in the back as he spoke and not speaking. (This is from the episode when he finds out his beam didn't work. Duh! ^_^) This caused everyone but Arale and Talon to fall down anime style. Arale just blinked.
Gohan sat up.
"That was either joking or sarcasm." he said, grimly. The others sat up as well.
Arale raised in eyebrow.
"Well that was weird." she said, looking at Spike. He glared at her.
"Let's get this over with. And I'm going to win!" he said as they got into a fighting stance.
Spike ran at Arale. They punched at each other, blocking the punches. They jumped apart.
"You fight good." said Spike.
"Thank you" said Arale, still frowning and glaring. Spike smirked and launched at her. He threw a punch. Arale disappeared, missing the punch. she reappeared to his left and punched his cheek. She landed his shoulders, and punched him in the face 4 times, then punched him with a long punch, then punched him 4 more times, then kicked him. Spike looked very dizzy and had a purple eye. He staggered to and fro, like he was drunk, then fell onto his back. Arale landed on the ground to a fighting stance, then stood up. They others looked at her with wide eyes.
Spike got up and glared at her.`
"You little runt! you'll pay for that!" he said. He ran at Arale, hand out ready to grab her collar. Arale grabbed Spike's hand, tossed him around and around and then tossed him to the ground a few feet away from the others, sending dust into the air.
When the dust cleared, Spike was stuck in the ground up to his stomach. Arale smiled at him.
"That's what you get for trying to hurting people." said Arale, sticking out her tongue and wiggled it at Spike. He leaped up from the hole onto his feet, dusting himself off.
"Wow! That was amazing!" said Krillin,
"Superb!" said Vegeta. Supreme Kai nodded in agreement.
"I think you should give up. You could get hurt." said Arale. Spike got to his feet.
"That is the last resort for the weak!" he said, flying a few feet from the air with his wings.
"Hey! That's not fair! Arale can't fly!" said Bulma. Spike smiled evilly.
"I know!" he said. Then was speechless when he saw Arale in the air, her tail spinning upward like a helicopter. She smiled at him then smacked him hard with her powerpole, sending him on the ground, leaving a small hole. Arale landed on the ground and put her powerpole away just as Spike leaped up onto the ground. He growled angrily at her.
"Grrr....." mocked Arale in the same tone, before bursting into giggles.
She then glared at Spike.
"I'm going teach you a lesson for trying to hurt my uncle Goku." she said.
Arale formed a small ki ball in her hand, and looked up innocently at Spike, a halo of goodness above her head. Spike smiled nervously at her, laughing uneasily.
"Heh-heh-heh, ca-can't we just talk this over?" he asked, uneasy. Arale looked at the others.
Yamcha nodded, meaning it was alright. Arale turned back to Spike, who was standing there as he saw the same look Goku had when he fought him.
"Nope!" she said, and threw it at his feet, making him jump back. Spike looked uneasily at her as she made another one. He gulped.
"I'm in trouble." he said, looking at the screen.
*************************************************************** ***************
Author's note: I'll say! That's it for now! Please Read and Review! Please!!!!!! I've only got one review! Please! Pppppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!