Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ babysitting blues ❯ chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! This is our brand new fic so please review and tell us what you think! Also thanks Candace for this great idea! This fic is dedicated to you! So get reviewing Lol!

And one more thing Trunks is 8, and Bra is 4 in this fic! Sorry but it wouldn't fit other wise

P.S we will only update if we get at least one review so please leave your comment thanks!

Babysitting blues- chap1- like father like son

Vegeta was happily lounging on the leather sofa watching some cartoon, at his home Capsule Corporation; he had finished his daily training about an hour before and now was his `relaxation time'

His eight year old son Trunks on the other hand had other ideas!

"Dad train me some more!, dad! Please! Dad are you listening!" repeated the eight year old demi Sayan in his fathers ear, but Vegeta was trying really hard to just block out the deafening whines of his son.

Then Bulma walked in and stood right in front of the TV, deliberately blocking the view from her husband.

"dad…. Daddy…. Dad!!!" shouted Trunks as he started springing up and down on the sofa trying to pursue his father to get up- he wouldn't!

"Move out the way Bulma! I want to see if the mouse gets eaten by the cat! Now budge it!" he said waving his hand around in the right direction to try and indicate to Bulma as if she were too stupid to understand normal English, to move.

"Vegeta! You are a grown man! You should have gathered by now that not many things die on cartoons! They are not real!" Bulma lectured her husband sarcastically and pointed at him,

Trunks was now proceeding in throwing numerous amounts of pillows to get his quickly angering dads attention.

"Oh for goodness sake Vegeta answer him already!" shouted Bulma starting to lose her temper.

"No! He shouldn't have done what he did to me in training today!" Vegeta said childishly turning to face the other way and as he did so secretly picked up a pillow ready to batter his son with it.

"What's that then…. beat you!" said Bulma triumphantly crossing her arms and glaring at Vegeta.

"Worse!" Vegeta spat,

"No it wasn't!" Trunks said defensively as he noticed his dad had gotten a pillow grabbed another one. He was getting ready for an all out pillow war!

Then Bulma started smiling as she gathered what he had said,

"Did he mention anything about Goku by any chance?" she said as she moved out the way of the extra large plasma TV. Just as she did this the credits started rolling down the screen.

"Oh mum! You made us miss it!" whined Trunks as he sulked down and sat on his father.

"Oww!" Vegeta whined from underneath his son who had now started bouncing up and down on him enjoying the little doses of pain he was giving his dad.

Vegeta then proceeded to batter his son off him with his pillow,

"No fighting in the house!" Bulma scolded Vegeta as Trunks landed plop right on the floor and then flew up again with the pillow still in his hand.

"Your weak dad!" Trunks threw at Vegeta cleverly as he knew this would make his dad want to fight him.

Little did Trunks know though that Vegeta was just going to go easy on him as usual.

"You little! I'm coming to get you!!!!" shouted Vegeta over loudly as he darted after Trunks with his pillow and easily caught him up and started playfully battering his son with the pillow.

Then the doorbell rang……

Bulma ran to go and answer the door and pressed against the wall to get past her hyper son and husband who had now split the pillows and were still battering each other with them, not taking a single bit of notice about the feathers that were flying everywhere….

"Hello honey!" a voice called from outside the moment Vegeta and Trunks heard this voice they both stopped fighting straight away and looked at each other.

Both giving each other the same look,

"Oh hi mum!" Bulma said warmly as she opened up the door even wider for bunny briefs to come in.

(That is her name isn't it? ^_^)

"Dad help me!" Trunks pleaded clinging onto his dad's leg as Vegeta tried to run through the other door,

"Run!!!!!" Vegeta said as he grabbed Trunks and dived away from the lounge where he was sure Bulma would invite her mum into as it was one of the only parts of the house that they hadn't made untidy yet.

Vegeta and Trunks were not usually this untidy but it was just too hot to go outside and they had already finished their training, so they stayed in CC most of the time with the air conditioning switched on.

Bulma also did not have any time to clean up as she had been working all day with her dad and then she hadn't told Vegeta or Trunks this yet, but she was going to have a shopping trip with Chi! In an air conditioned mall that is!

Vegeta and Trunks were now running through the long and winding corridors of CC.

"I know lets hide out in my room!" said Trunks as he dived into a door on the right.

Vegeta took one last look behind him and ran in after his son; he really was too hot and bothered to stand Bulma's mothers cooing and dizziness.

`I guess Bulma just inherits her fathers brains' Vegeta thought to himself smiling.

Trunks was now springing on the bed and was bouncing up and down excitedly,

His bedroom was probably by far the worst room in the house.

Expensive toys were strewed out all over the floor, games magazines, were chucked around everywhere,

You could not even see his carpet underneath!

His walls were plastered with pictures of famous video games and photos of himself from magazines (remember he is the son of Bulma he's got to be in some mags!)

He also had a really large window that had been trashed with all different transfers and stickers stuck all over it.

Vegeta just glanced at them and smirked.

`So that's where all the stolen stickers off the computers went…..' he thought to himself laughing at his son's crazy antics and repetitive habits.

Trunks had all the stickers `Pentium' `windows' `Athlon' and many more that he had never heard of before.

Vegeta then decided to ask something to 8 year old Trunks about the stickers.

He would never get Trunks into trouble though but he would enjoy playing with his mind for a bit…..

"Hey Trunks…. Where'd you get these stickers from boy?" Vegeta said pointing to a windows sticker stuck on his window.

Trunks quickly paled as he noticed his father had picked up on his and Goten's secret hobby.

"Ummm, cereal boxes….?" Trunks lied quickly.

"Really….. Funny they look like the ones that keep going missing off all the PC's…all the reception Pc's…." Vegeta said smirking as Trunks started to get really worried.

"Please…. Don't tell mum! She'll kill me! But they are a good collection aren't they? Better than `pokemon' Trunks mocked pulling a strange face.

Vegeta just turned away; he knew that his son didn't inherit his hyper ness and craftiness of his side of the family…. Or did he?

Vegeta was interrupted from his thoughts by Trunks who was still excitedly springing on his bed like a kid who has had too much sugar- or was he a kid which had, had too much sugar! Lol!

"Hey dad! When's Bra getting back from that party thing?" the purple haired prince asked his father as he jumped right into the air and landed right on Vegeta's back.

"How the heck am I supposed to know do I look like a clock!" Vegeta said annoyed, as he swung Trunks off his back and playfully slammed him onto the bed.

They were both interrupted from their father son argument when their sensitive Sayan ears picked up footsteps coming up the set of stairs nearest Trunks' room and they were getting increasingly closer…….

"It's mum! And grandma! What do we do!!" panicked Trunks as he started pacing back and fourth in his room and biting his nails.

"Face them…. We can't run forever….." said Vegeta as he got ready to turn around and open up the door….

But then they were miraculously saved from the despair of bunny briefs cooing as the doorbell sounded throughout the halls of CC and Bulma and Bunnys footsteps were heard going back down again.

Trunks and Vegeta smacked a high five in the air and then continued to lounge about on Trunks' bed.

Then some whole new voices could be heard downstairs…..

"Chi! Sure! Have you decided who's to baby-sit the kids yet?" Bulma could be heard all the way from the three flights of stairs downstairs.

Then Goku's wife's voice was heard amongst the groans of more voices downstairs,

"No not yet! I was hoping you'd have sorted it out!" Chi replied then an all out girly talk began and then four power levels could be detected heading straight for Trunks' room.

Disclaimers: well how did you like 1st chap? We know Vegeta is a little out of character but he'll be back to his normal self soon you'll see!

Please review and tell us what you thought! Also if you would like to join our mailing list just leave your email address on a review and you've joined! It's as easy as that!

On the next chap, chap 2- Vegeta is made to look after the kids! There will be lots of humour and pranks in the next chap so stay tuned! It's coming soon! Also all feedback is welcome even flames! We can cook our marshmallows on them ha ha ha! So get reviewing! (P.S the more reviews we have the quicker it will be updated, the reviews make us write more! Lol!) It should hopefully be updated in a couple of day's time! Hope to hear from you people soon! Bye byez!