Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ babysitting blues ❯ chap 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! By the way we have nothing against orange cats but orange is Goku's fave colour… don't worry you'll understand better later!

Hope you enjoy this chap and remember please review! Thanks! Sorry this chap has so many flashbacks but they are well worth it as you'll find out!

P.S if you want to join our mailing list you are more than welcome to; just leave your email address on a review and we will add you its as easy as that! Then you will get emailed every time we update or create a fic!

Hope to hear from you people soon! Bye byez! And once again thanks Candace this fic is dedicated to you! So please review! Thanks!

Chap 2- Vegeta has too baby-sit!

"Goten!!!! Yeah!!!" shouted Trunks as he springed off his bed to go and greet his best friend, Vegeta didn't see it in the same way though; he saw it as if Goku's son was here then so was Goku!

Then he thought of the last weekend and what happened…

*Flashback*

Both the Briefs family and the Son family were going to the park only Vegeta had been forced too…..

Goku on the other hand couldn't have been happier (as usual)

Trunks, Bra, Pann and Goten had run off to go on the many rides at the park; swings, slides, climbing frames, a paddling pool, etc.

Vegeta and Goku on the other hand had other ideas; they were already bored out of their minds and they didn't think of making fools of themselves on the kiddies play ground so…. They were going to have a sparring match! (In a public park!)

Vegeta and Goku were getting in their attack positions and were getting ready to hammer each other into the ground.

"Kakorot! I'm going to beat you! And I'm going to kick your stupid kaka ass!" said Vegeta as he started to power up, more and more…..

Leaves started to blow up into the air and the grass was rippling dangerously as if it were about to be teared out by the roots.

"I think not Vegeta! You forgot what happened the last time we fought!...." said Goku as he got ready to weather the explosion that Vegeta was likely to throw at him.

But before both guys had the chance to actually start to spar their wives decided to butt into the conversation….

"VEGETA! NO!" screamed Bulma as she walked over to Vegeta with her hands on her hips giving him her famous Bulma Briefs death glares.

"Goku Son! What do you think you're doing!??? And you have no excuse this time!" scolded Chi as she watched Goku crouch down in fright as she started having a go at him.

Vegeta was also as scared as Goku and he couldn't help but show it! His wife was scary when she got angry!

After getting shouted at by their wives and being cheered on by their kids they both decided to stick with what they were being told to do; which was sit down on the picnic blanket and listen to their wives blab on about parent lady stuff, and about shopping.

So that was their spar cancelled…….. But they had rescheduled to whenver they next met up! Which happened to be today!!!!

*End of flashback*

He was woken up from his daydream when Bulma's voice screamed all the way from downstairs for him to get their now!

"Now coming woman!" he shouted back arrogantly and headed out of his sons trashed room.

Once he had flew down all the flights of stairs at CC he finally reached Bulma, Chi, Bunny (his fave person in the world not!) and Goku! (Another 1 of his fave friends ^_^)

Then Bra and Pann ran in from CC's extra large forestry garden.

"Daddy! Guess what we are going to have soooo much fun!!" said his excited 4 year old daughter Bra.

Vegeta was really unsure about what to say next he had absolutely no idea what the blue haired girl meant.

"Yeah sure we are princess…… um what exactly does she mean Bulma……?" Vegeta said as he looked up from his daughter to his wife who was smiling smugly at him with her arms crossed.

"Bulma…?" Vegeta questioned his wife again as Bra skipped off to go and continue her game of `tormenting Yamcha'

This game consisted of beating up the weaker fighter, and telling him `how much better her daddy is than he is and how much of a loser he is'

"Vegeta…. You know how you owe me really big…. For the incident yesterday involving one of my dad's cats and the toilet….." Bulma said ignoring Yamcha's screams of help in the background as her daughter was `attacking' him.

*flashback*

Vegeta was dangling the orange cat over the toilet in their ensuite bathroom, (this cat had pushed him too far it didn't help being Goku's favourite colour)

He didn't mean to practically drown it but it just sort of happened….

"You cat have pushed me too far!!!" Vegeta said as he picked the old orange cat up by its tail and was dangling it dangerously over the murky depths of the toilet below.

The cat looked absolutely terrified for what a cat can look like.

The cat had `disturbed' his and Trunks' training and now was going to pay the price…..

"You know I've always wondered how well cats can swim!" Vegeta laughed evilly as the cat got closer and closer to the water…….

Suddenly everything went all wrong….

(He wasn't actually meaning to flush the cat by the way just torture it a little bit- ok maybe a lot but not practically kill it)

Bra was hovering outside and in an attempt to get away from her brother she flew into the bathroom… and knocked Vegeta's arm with the cat dangling in it….

It was the quickest second ever, and it was over in a flash Bra knocked his arm the cat went splash then… as the cat fell in it tried to climb out and hit the flusher on its way up…..

Swoossssshhhhh mewwwwww!!!!" (That's the toilet and the cat by the way)

"Ahhhhh! Daddy! You've flushed mandarin down thee toilet!!!!! Mummyyyyyyy!!!!!!" cried Bra as the reality sank in that the kitty had just got flushed!

Bulma was running up the stairs at this point and Vegeta started to panic….

"Oh don't cry Bra Clementine's with the fishies now… remember ummmm…. Fishy…." Vegeta said in an attempt to calm his wailing daughter down.

Trunks who had seen the whole scene at the window found this very amusing…!

"It's Mandarin! And its all flushed now!!!!!" cried the 4 year old as Bulma slammed open the door to see what had happened this time.

Trunks was in tears with laughter at this point!

"fishies….. Mum just told me they went for a long swim and moved to a bigger place!" cried Bra even more as she guessed the fishes had met the same fate.

Little did she know it was because Vegeta was supposed to do the chores and he thought the fish would like to eat peanuts….. (This is how often he feeds them)

When he went back all 7 of the gold fish were floating upside down….

(P.S this is a note for ditz FEED YOUR FISH! Did you people know that she never feeds `Lucifer' it's all left for me Bimbo to do when I go round! Because she wants it to die! Try and tell her to feed it!!!! Lol!)

"Yeah…they did…. But…um they got lost and came to see you!" Vegeta said trying to comfort Bra again.

Bulma decided to help out her husband now;

"Oh dear! Did I not tell you? I'm sorry!! Must have slipped our minds…." Bulma said giving Vegeta a very evil glare.

Nobody heard the faint mewing down the depths of the toilet….

Then Vegeta tried to make it up to Bra…..

"Don't worry… don't cry…. Um I'll take you to the toystore and buy you… all the toys you want!" Vegeta suggested as he picked Bra up.

She then quickly cheered up! (What 4 year old princess wouldn't?)

"Yay! She said bounding up and down, in his arms.

So after all the tears and the tales he had to go on a very long shopping spree in the toy store!

And…. He still had to make it up to Bulma…..

The cat did get found in the end and it survived it was at the vets at that moment! Bulma found the cat after about two or three minutes after the accident.

*End of flashback*

The thought of the orange cat falling down the loo made Vegeta start to smirk but then he snapped back to reality.

"What do you want me to do anyway???" he asked with a puzzled look on his face,

Goku was also puzzled.

"What happened to the cat? What about a toilet? I'm confused!!!" Goku said scratching the back of his head. (He is in his adult body by the way)

"Shut up you baka it's none of your business!" Vegeta snapped waiting for a reply from his wife.

It didn't take very long….. And Vegeta wasn't going to like it!

"Right! You are looking after your two kids plus Goten and Pann got that!?" said Bulma pinning the list up on the fridge of what the kids were to do and what not to do, although she doubted that Vegeta would even take a second look at the sheet after they left.

"It's not fair! Why doesn't Kakorot do it! It's his job as much as mine!" Vegeta said sulking as Bulma turned to face him again.

"Because…. Goku wasn't their to help you flush Mr Kitty down the toilet was he!? So you can look after the kids! We won't be long… we should be back at about 9… and its 4 now…. The kids have got to go to bed at 8 though- no later!" Bulma added as she saw the look Trunks gave them as he walked out of the kitchen with a can of soda in his hands.

"Love you!" Bulma added kissing Vegeta on the cheek as she left the door with Goku, Chi, and Bunny.

Then Pann was waving at the door too.

"Hey! What are you doing here! Your parents aren't shopping! BULLLMMMMAAAA!" Vegeta screamed just as Bulma had stepped off the steps.

"What!" she called back angrily she had only gotten down the steps and he was calling her,

"What's this kid doing here!" he complained angrily pointing to the innocent Pann.

"Her parents are busy"Bulma called back smirking cheekily at Vegeta, he soon got the picture.

"And whats my reward for looking after these brats then?" he asked smirking as he strolled down to Bulma with a big Vegeta like grin on his face.

"You'll see tonight! I promise…. I'll buy that new blue see through dress you liked in that skimpy shop place…. You know the one that matches the colour of my eyes…. "She whispered quietly in his ears.

"mmmm…. Ok…. But don't be later than 9 then!" Vegeta said as he walked back up all the steps.

"Call me on my cell phone if you need me! Its stored on the speed dial no1" Bulma shouted back as they all bundled into the air car parked just outside CC on a special parking section in the garden.

He then closed the door as the car sped off into the distance to find out what the `brats' had been up to….

Disclaimers: well how was that chap? Review pleassssseeeeeee! We will update this as soon as we can but only if we get 1 or more reviews! The next chap, chap 3 should be up by Monday hopefully! Hope to here from you lot soon! P.S the kids start rebelling in the next chap! Pranks are about to start! Stay tuned!!! It's going to be funny! Bye byez!