Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ babysitting blues ❯ chap 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! Thanks for all your great reviews! Keep them coming we love them all! If we don't get at least 1 new review we wont bother updating- so please review!!!!! Thanks!

Hope you enjoy! This fic is for you specially Candace so enjoy!!!!! And review pleasssssssseeeeeeee! Lol!

Chap 3- the rebellion starts

"Trunks!, Bra… Goten!.. Pann!" Vegeta called throughout the main hall of CC.

He then shrugged his muscley shoulders and decided to go and watch a spot of TV.

He walked into the lounge of CC with its huge plasma TV and he was about to sit down on the leather couch when Bra came running up to him with tears in her eyes.

Vegeta looked really confused, then he diverted his attention to an advert on the TV showing a burger, a triple bacon burger,

"MMMMMM" thought Vegeta to himself,

Bra had climbed onto Vegeta's lap now and was sobbing her eyes out.

"What is it princess?" Vegeta said as he cuddled her, something that he had hardly ever done to Trunks.

Little chibi Bra just snuggled up getting ready to tell her dad the whole story

"It's… not fair…." Bra said in between sobs,

"What isn't?" said Vegeta as he switched the TV onto a kids channel hoping that it would divert the attention of his daughter and stop her from crying.

"Oh look it's…. Tweenys!" Vegeta said dryly,

Bra just sobbed even harder

"Trunks….. He told me….that…." said Bra in between sobs still.

"What did he tell you?" said Vegeta calmly as he rocked Bra up and down to try and make her laugh and not cry.

This cheered her up a little bit and then she spilt the whole story out to her dad,

"Me and Pann were playing in my room and then Trunks came in and he took over and made Pann go and spar with him and Goten. So now I don't have any body to play with!" Said Pann as she dried her tears and started to get angry, she folded her arms and Vegeta could slightly feel the change in her power level as it rose up along with her anger.

Secretly this made him feel proud of her;

"Well I'll tell you what, let's go and find Trunks and the others and we'll make him pay!...." Vegeta said evilly as he flew up off the sofa and flew out of the room to go and find his son.

It didn't take them long to find Trunks, Goten and Pann, they were sparring outside in the back yard of CC.

Trunks was the first to notice his fathers and sisters presence and as he did he started to show off his skills a bit more than he was before.

"See!" said Bra pointing at her brother and best friend.

Trunks was using Pann as a punch bag! That was the only reason he wanted her to go and spar with him and Goten!

Pann was just going along with the whole thing,

She thought it was some game that the guys were playing.

"TRUNKS!" shouted Vegeta so loudly that the birds took off from the trees in the forestry area of CC's garden.

"Yeah dad…." Said Trunks putting on an innocent look to his father,

"I don't give a crap if you and Goten spar…" said Vegeta folding his arms and glaring at his 8 year old son,

"And…….." Trunks said sarcastically,

"But you are not going to be doing it with Pann! Got that! I'm sure Gohan would understand if I try to tell him how his daughter got half blown up by my son! So leave it!" Vegeta said as Pann joined Bra again and they went off to play again.

"Unfair!" sulked Trunks sitting down on the grass angrily and crossing his arms,

"Yeah… I'm hungry….." said Goten changing the subject and feeling his grumbling tummy.

Trunks didn't really care though he was still angry at losing his punching bag to his dad.

"I know!" said Trunks jumping up off the grass,

Goten just gave Trunks his confused Goku kind of look and scratched his head.

Trunks sighed and then told Goten what they were going to do;

10 minutes later,

They were back in Trunks' room and had a variety of different items all that were obviously used for no good,

"Welcome Goten…. This is all the items that I can find… that have been used to scare away my old babysitters…. Throughout all the 8 years of my life I have collected this stuff…." Trunks said in a creepy voice as he picked up a suitcase that had written on it in gold paint, `Trunks' bag do not steal' and also on the other side.

`Babysitters scare kit don't look inside anybody except me Trunks'

"Wow! You even have lazar guns in here!" Goten said awed at a purple coloured light sabre type instrument on the bed.

"Yeah I know!" Trunks said proudly, "did you know it's been banned on over 52 planets! Including earth" Trunks said smirking and picking up the lazar and flipping it in the air and catching it again.

"Wow!" Goten said awed, "how did you get it?"

"My dad, he took me into space for a day when mum said she would make us do chores….. Then she said if we disappeared then she would search the entire earth for us; so me and dad took off in a space ship and went to this shopping planet for the day! It was great!" said Trunks dreamily as he handed the laser back to Goten.

"I wish my dad would let me get a killer lazar…" Goten said in a dreamy sort of way like Trunks just did as he put the lazar back on the bed.

"So are we ready for operation babysitter!" Trunks said as he pulled out some paper from his drawer and planned out what they were going to do……

Disclaimers: we are so sorry! Some pranks will have to start in the next chap!

This one was also quite dull- sorry! Next one will make up for it- promise! We will only update if we get at least one review so please, Please review! Thanks! You can even flame us if you want, then we can cook our yummy marshmallows on them- they are fun! Lol! But reviews are still the best! - We hope to hear from you soon! And please join our mailing list if you want! It's worth it, just leave your email address on a review or email us, and you will be emailed every time we update or create a fic! Hope to hear from you soon! BYE BYEZ! :0)