Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bagels and Cream-filled Donuts ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goody Goody, The second chapter! HORRAY!!! Since I'm in such a good mood, I'll let Fenburt do the disclaimer.

 

Fenburt: ::take out a marker and paper and starts to write::

::holds up paper::

 

'L.B.-chan doesn't own DBZ or anything of the sort. She only owns me.....'

 

::runs away with the paper::

 

Good job Fenburt! Also I'd liked like to thank everyone who reviewed the first chapter. YAY! And I'm sorry about the format of the first chapter, but I fixed it. Now, ON WITH THE STORY.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll have...um everything on the menu please."

 

"I'll have the same, thank you."

 

Thankfully, my purple haired wonder god decide that he wasn't in the mood for donuts, so I didn't have to see all those dounts staring at me. Since it was close to lunch time he asked if I wanted to just get lunch. I, of course, happily compiled. Of course I didn't know at the time the place we were going to would have waitresses. I also didn't know that the waitress, the very cheap looking waitress, taking our orders would want to make herself the main course for MY purple haired wonder god.

 

"Are you sure you can eat all that sugar? You might get a tummy-wummy ache. But if you do, I'll come and take care of ya," she said as she twirled a strand of her badly dyed, blond hair. She batted her eyes at him.

 

Ugh. I'd get a 'tummy-wummy ache' if I had to listen to her hit on my Trunks anymore. I looked over to Trunks.

 

He chuckled a bit and moved his chair away from her. "Heh, that's very nice of you, but I assure you I won't get sick from that much food. Now if you would excuse me I have to use the restrooms." With that he stood up and walked off to the restrooms.

 

I was confused. Usually, this was the type of girl Trunks would date. The air-headed, ditzy type who's only interested in looks rather than the person. Oh well, I wasn't complaining. I ask him about it when he gets back. I audibly sighed. I looked up and noticed the waitress hasn't left yet. In fact she's was staring at me in the same way she was staring at Trunks. Like a hungry dog looking at a piece of meat.

 

Not a good thing for someone who was sitting against the wall with a plant on one side and a table on the other side blocking the only means of escape.

 

"What about you honey? Do you want me to take care of you?" She said licking her lips.

 

"I, uh, gotta help him wash his hands." I'm guessing that wasn't the best thing to say cause she gave me a really weird look.

 

I ran past the waitress almost knocking her over in the process and went inside the bathroom. As I entered, I saw Trunks leaning against the wall.

 

"Let's wait in here for the food to come."

 

I nodded.

 

********************

 

When we saw the food beginning served to our table we dashed out of the bathroom and back to our table. We had waited in there for over an hour, not that I minded or anything. As soon as we finished our meals, which didn't take very long, we paid and left. I could have sworn that when we left, I heard the waitress saying something about how all good looking guys are either gay or taken.

 

I wonder which one she thought we were?

 

*******************************

 

So, that's it for this chapter. I promise the next one will come out sooner than this one did.

 

Fenburt: ::runs in holding sign::

'PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!'

 

L.B-chan: Please listen to Fenburt and review. Me and Fenburt really like them. right Fenburt.

 

Fenburt: ::nods and jumps up and down::

 

L.B.-chan: That's enough Fenburt, you're scaring people.

 

Fenburt: ::frowns and walks away sadly::