Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beloved One ❯ explanation ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prolog

Well, this isn't really a prolog, it's more of an informer.

You see there is this girl, the main character, who moved in next to Trunks and has become really good friends with him.

Her name is Mirla Angel. She is a 16-year-old high school student who can't seem to not think of fighting. Ok so she does think of other things at times but the majority of the time that's about it.

Trunks is 16 and is, of course, the hottest guy on the planet and is hounded by all the girls at school…well except one. I'll give you five guesses but you'll only need one. That's right it's Mirla. But here is the best part, he likes her more than a friend but she doesn't know it and he doesn't know how to tell her.

All his life he has been running form girls and so he has never learned how to tell one that he likes them.

Then when this new boy at school has caught the eye of our beloved Mirla, who will she choose? Trunks or "New Boy"? Well she chooses…

Oh my. Here I am getting way ahead of myself. You need to read the fic to learn what happens.

Don't worry. I'll update soon.

~Sillydragon~