Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Black Star High ❯ Daggers and truths ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black Star High

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note- Hiya people! O.K, first of all I would like to thank jessibelle67, Serena, and Kat. Thanks for the help. Anyway this story is an A/U set in High School. It's V/B, G/C, and K/J. Well actually......... no I'm not going to give anything away you'll just have to read for yourselves! Enjoy!

Disclaimer- No I don't own Dragonball Z it belongs to Akira Toriyama so don't sue me.….if you do all you'll get is a book, a bottle of lip-gloss, and my bratty half sister!

On with the story...........

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1

Capsule Corporation 11:00, Sunday

On the phone

Bulma- It's not fair why does our summer have to be over already.

*pouts

Chi- I know. Oh well I just hope I have most of my classes with my Goku

Bulma- Yeah it would be perfect if I had Yamcha in all my classes.

(a/n- *puking............"Sorry about that it's just really hard for me to talk about them together *shudders visibly. Anywayz on with the story...*covers mouth and runs to the bathroom")

Chi- Yeah, I wonder what teachers I'll have. I hope I don't get Mrs.Barnell everyone says she's really strict.

Bulma- Yeah, I know. The good thing about this year......we're gonna rule the school !

Chi- Yup we're finally seniors. Oh..........damn I gotta click before my mom starts bitchin' at me and I need 2 talk 2 Goku anywayz. I'll Cya tomorrow!

Bulma- Aight. Peace out!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mauh Household 11:30p.m. Sunday (still)

On the phone (yes again)

Chichi smiled in anticipation and dialed her boyfriend's number

*dialing

ring........ring.........

Unknown person- Hullo.....

Chi- Hi, hun!

Goku- Oh, hey Chi. What's up?

Chi- Not much I just wanted to talk to you before school started tomorrow.

Goku- Oh, cool. So what electives did you pick?

Chi- Phys. Ed. and French. How about you?

Goku- Phys. Ed. and you talked me into getting Home Ec. remember!

Chi- *laughs* That's right. I did didn't I

Goku- Yup.......Hey Chi hold on a sec. somebody is calling me on my other line.

Chi- Ok

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Goku- Hullo........

Krillin- Hey Goku, wuzza?

Goku- Hey Krillin, not doin' much just talking to Chichi. How about you?

Krillin- Not much I'm talkin to Juuhachigou and she wants to know everybody's homerooms and I get to call you! Fun huh?

Goku- *laughs* Yeah, well I have room 223 and Chi has room 249 I think.

Krillin- Aight, cool. Thanx man. See ya tomorrow.

Goku- Aight peace man.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------- -----

Goku- Hello

Chi- Hey, who was it?

Goku- Krillin, he and Juu wanted to know our homerooms.

Chi- Oh, Ok. Cool.

Goku- Listen, Chi. I've got to go it's getting late.

Chi- Yeah, see ya tomorrow. Luv ya!

Goku- Luv ya to, bye!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Capsule Corporation 11:30, Sunday (Deja vu huh)

Bulma turned on her stereo and put in her Linkin' Park C.D.

After the music started she turned to her computer and logged on to the internet and signed on to JOL. (It's the AOL of Japan in my fic)

Looking at her buddy list and seeing no one on she decided to download MP3s instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------- -----

15 minutes later............

Bulma had downloaded a few songs. "I'm bored out of my mind. I need to do something" Bulma said to herself. She almost shouted with joy when she heard someone sign on.

"Yes thank you" Bulma said clasping her hands together.

She looked at her buddy list and almost screamed. It was Vegeta. He was never much of a talker.

"Cute but silent" Bulma said sighing

"Oh well I need to talk to someone"

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------- -----

Bulma- Hiya vegetable head

Vegeta- What do you want woman!

Bulma- That's real nice!

Vegeta- Any time.

Bulma- So.....what's up?

Vegeta- Not much, so are you still going out with that jackass?

Bulma- Yes I am going out with Yamcha!

Vegeta- Oh, really 'cause I saw him with some slut all up on him the other day.

Bulma- You liar.........when?

Vegeta- If I'm a liar why are you asking?

Bulma- Just answer my question.

Vegeta- Last friday

Bulma- I don't believe you, he was sick on friday!

Vegeta- Sure whatever

Bulma- You are such a jerk.

Vegeta- Thank you

Bulma- That was not a compliment.

Vegeta- But I'm gonna take it as one

Bulma- Whatever

Vegeta- Answer a question.

Bulma- Yeah, Ok

Vegeta- If you were to kill a guy by chopping his head off, what would you use?

Bulma- Uhh.......A knife I guees.

Vegeta- What kind of knife?

Bulma- ummm.....a dagger. I wouldn't want to make a mess it leaves to much evidence.

Vegeta- Nice, you're pretty good at this.

Bulma- Thanx I guees.

Vegeta- You should feel honored I don't usually give any compliments!

Bulma- I know! Thank you........so what would you use?

Vegeta- Either an ax or a dagger maybe a mace, it all depends on the person, the reason, and the time.

Bulma- That's true! Oh, well I've got to go. I'll see ya tomorrow!

Vegeta- Guess so, bye

Bulma- Ja ne

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------- -----

Bulma signed off and shut down her computer. She made her way toward her bed and sighed...'what if Vegeta wasn't lying' thought Bulma.......................

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok that's all for now! By the way I don't own AOL or anything

so don't sue me! Next chapter school starts.........I wonder what's gonna happen? We'll just have to see now won't we!