Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boulevard of Broken Dreams ❯ Not-so-Innocent Child ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (That is owned by Green Day)

A/N: This is a brand new Fanfic. It is the prequel to Final Hazard. It is a very dark Fanfic. I hope you all enjoy it

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Chapter 1: The Not-So-Innocent Child


1st person POV:

Who Am I? I am no ordinary person. For that matter, I am no ordinary child.

I am a child, with extraordinary powers. Something, that no other child has. At least, not to my knowledge.

I am Lonely. I brought this upon myself. Pain. Suffering. Nobody knows what Kind of life it is like. The life, of being the Devil's Son.

You may wonder, why? I am indeed the Devil's son. But she is a lot nicer then anybody would think. I said it myself. The devil, is my mother. My father, once the ruler of the all powerful Sayian Race. That would make me half Sayian, half Devil. And since both sides are ultimately tied together with Extreme violence, I am a very violent person. And I love it.

-I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone-

As I once walked around in Hell, I destroyed everything in my path. I tortured the souls that had come to that hideous place.

But Alas, my temper, thirst for violence, and torture was to much. Well what do you expect? My mother and father were never there to raise me. So it's their fault I'm like this. So what do they do? They banish me from Hell, forever.

-I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone-

I am Vega Tidus. A lonely 7 year old, with a thirst for Violence. Immortal. Eternal. I cannot die, for because of my darkness, I can never be accepted into Heaven. And Alas, I am banished from hell. I don't Eat. I don't Sleep. I don't feel.

It's to bad that anything that crosses my path will be destroyed. I'm looking at this large city. Oh, not anymore. For I have just destroyed it. Yet I don't feel good about it. I feel terrible.

But I don't know why.