Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boulevard of Broken Dreams ❯ murder ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (That is owned by Green Day)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Chapter 2: Murder


Vega's POV:

"Where can I find the strongest warrior on this planet?" I asked a local person. I've decided that If I'm going to kill anybody, it should be someone who poses a threat to me.

"Oh you mean Hercule. He lives in Satan City. His address is 42 Hercule Lane. It's the Satan Manor. Though I doubt that he'll be there. He's very busy" Someone had said to me. I thanked him. But really, I wanted to kill him. For against me, Death is the only thing that can be achieved.

Once I was out of this city, I blew it up. The screams of all those lives lost, It makes me sick. But why? I never had a problem killing before. Was it because, those people never did anything bad? That they were merely, innocent? Whatever.

Oh it didn't take long for me to arrive at Satan Manor. I smirked. So he has a last name that can be confused with my heritage. But no matter. I'll send him strait to hell. My Hell. I'll absorb his soul, and then use it to blow his own Body away

-I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...-

Unfortunately, I sense that this Hercule isn't home. Well, I'll make sure he never comes back to his home. I raise my hand, and I blow away the mansion. More people died.

It was later, when a bunch of News Reporters had come to the rubble of what was once the great Hercule's house. Hercule was there as well. He was a big man. Balding, but big. Time to die, old man.

I landed. The reported turned to me. I smiled.

"Die" I said, As I launched out a series of finger beams. They all went through the cameras there, and through the people's head. Hercule was the only one left.

"You have a spot reserved in Hell, Hercule. SOUL VACCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said. A small hole appeared in my right hand, and it sucked out Hercule's soul. I smiled, as I looked at the soul within my hands. Not rid rid the scene of these bodies.

"SOUL FLAME CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. The soult turned into a giant energy all. I slammed it down, and it exploded, taking all the bodies with it. Soon, it was a roaring fire. I smirked, as I saw my favorite attack demolish a good part of that street.