Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boulevard of Broken Dreams ❯ Vega's Power ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (That is owned by Green Day)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Chapter 3: Vega's power


I felt a lot of powerful energy signals coming my way. I decided to power up. I was now in My Dark Super Sayian form.

My hair, went from spikey, to long and spikey. I had two devil horns. I had massive wings. I had a giant scorpion tail. My hands, not metal claws. My eyes, were also blood red.

Soon, there were at least 5 warriors. All of them, much stronger then Hercule.

"Who Are you? What have you done" The tallest one said. He powered up a lot but even still, nothing to me.

-My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone-

"What else does it look like. I murdered the World's strongest man. Unless if he was a fake, though" I said. The one with the wild hair, was really mad.

"You monster" He said. He powered up to SS3, and I smirked.

"Like that will ever have any effect on me" I said. I let him run forward. But as he got close enough, I slashed him in the throat. He was bleeding.

"H...how?" He said, while clutching his throat. Suddenly, I noticed a giant pink blob coming. It landed.

"You hurt Buu's Friend" It said. So this is Majin Buu. Don't make me laugh.

"I could care less" I said. I teleported infront of Buu, and punched him. My punch was so hard, that it caused his guts to explode. I then tossed him off to the side.

"Is this the best this planet has to offer?" I asked. I laughed. Suddenly, another black haired guy, and a purple haired guy did the fusion dance, and fused together. It powered up to SS3.

"I'm Gotenks. You're dead. SUPER GHOST, KAMIKAZE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! " He said. A bunch of Ghosts appeared from Gotenk's mouth.

"Go" Gotenks Said. they all came at me. But I hypnotized them.

"New target. Gotenks" I said. The ghost collided with Gotenks, and they all exploded. Leaving Gotenks in a bloodied mess. Finally, I looked at the shortest one. My Brother, Vegeta.

"Die" I said. I went behind him, and struck him with my scorpion tail. He was down.

-Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah-

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The last one said. But I chopped the wave, and negated it.

"I'm not going to waste my time on you" I said. I used my massive wings, and flew off.

-I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone-