Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boulevard of Broken Dreams ❯ Vega First Friend ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (That is owned by Green Day)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Chapter 4: Vega's First friend


-Read between the lines
What's f'ed up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone-

I was still in my DSS form. I decided not to power out of it. No point, for I can't die I was simply minding my own business, when I was struck down, by the same person I had left. So he wants to die.

"Who are you?" He asked. I landed, and he followed.

"Not like it's any of your concern. Why did you hit me, when I gave you a chance to live? TELL ME" I said. He was shaking in fear.

"It was...the only thing I could think of" He said. I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Still. It's not everyday that somebody survives me. Ever since I came to Earth just a couple of days ago, I've been killing" I said. He approached me.

"Well I should be lucky. But I'm not. Not until I know who the Hell you are" He said. I squirmed.

"DON'T EVER SAY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said. He smirked.

"Well that's where you'll be going" He said. I raised a finger, and charged it.

"Wrong. I am Forever Banished from there. And do you think for one second that heaven will accept me. I am Immortal" I said. He was really afraid.

-I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...-

"Maybe I should go" He said.

"No. I won't allow it. Stay, or die" I said. He chose to stay.

"Good" I said. I powered down. He was shocked.

"You.....You're just a child" He said.

"True enough. But I am the Devil's son. What is your name?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I am Gohan" He said. I could easily trust this sayian.

"I am Vega. The Devil Sayian" I said. Gohan was now shocked.

"You're a sayian?" He asked. I let my monkey tail be shown.

"Yes. I can tell you are half human, half sayian. Gohan. You may leave anytime you want to" I said. He nodded.

"I will. But first, tell me, why do you kill?" He asked. Me.

"I love torture. I to, am A tortured soul. My mother Devil she is, was never there. Nor was my father. I felt rejected. So I took my frustrations out on anybody who I saw. Then, I was banished here. But as I still kill, It's not the same" I said. I sat down. He followed.

"I believe I may know why. You're used to people who are dead. People who have done a mass amount of misdeeds. It's like, you're torturing them, because they are evil. But you don't feel good, when you kill an innocent person" gohan said.

"More like 10s of thousands at a time. I was the one who blew up those cites in the past few days. I killed a fake, but that one felt good, but bad at the same time" I said.

"Well it was my father in law. But he was still innocent. You'd be an excellent addition to the Z warriors. I mean, non of us could touch you. Plus, you'd get a kick out of killing the evil people" Gohan said. He was right.

"But that's what I never wanted. I never chose to be like this. Frustrations from feeling rejected made me like the monster I am" I said.

-My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone-

Gohan came close to me, and lightly hugged me.

"I can sympathize. My father at one time, chose to remain dead. It was my fault for his death, and I felt rejected by him when he chose to remain dead. It took me years to get over it, and he's alive now" Gohan said.

"How's that possible?" I asked.

"The dragonballs" He said.

"Oh them. I've heard about them. Good power. I don't know. I just want to live like somebody normal. But I can't" I said. Gohan shook his head.

"Not true. Listen. I'll bring some food to you. I have a feeling you haven't eaten in days" Gohan said. A tear of happiness fell from my eye.

"Thank you, friend" I said. gohan smiled.

Do I feel Rejected? Not so much. But I do feel that I have to stop my evil ways.

-My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone-