Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Carry On.... Screaming ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Carry On... Screaming

By: Authoress K. C.

~~~

HEY! I'M DOIN' DBZ! *blinks* Wow... I ain't done this in a while.... Not a short song ficish one.... My one is going on forEVER and some, I'm just.... Uninspired. Oh well. Uhm, the title and the song are both the same. The song is Carry On... Screaming(Ruins) and its by.... *errie music* London After Midnight! *gryn* What were you expecting?! It just, influences me to pour out my blood into my computer...

Muse Roose: Not really though, she'd gum it up and then be in REALLY big trouble.

Anyhoo. Enjoy Minna!

~~~

{I've knelt at your alter-

I've cut out my heart-

I've lived in your Ruins-

my pain is your art-}

Gokuu sighed, sitting with his legs folded indian-style, arms crossed as he floated on the winds. His head hurt from thinking so hard.... His heart hurt for what he was thinking of... The rest of him ached to go find Vejita. He'd practically given him a reason to despise him now...

Well, Vejita had disliked him before, but now he REALLY must hate him. Vejita had stood right where he was hovering, arms crossed, black eyes unreadable. The Saiyajin no Ouji had stared at him with no expression as he'd said exactly what he'd wanted to, then he'd smirked and left.

{my wrists are bound tight so as not to bleed-

my eyes were so dark so as not to see-}

Vejita sat in his room, on the edge of the bed, looking out the window at the nighttime air. Kakarrot's essence was on the air, he was out tonight. Vejita smiled darkly. He'd not even noticed it until Kakarrot had told him so. Vejita's tail twitched slightly as Kakarrot's essence grew stronger. The wind must be blowing past him.

It called to him and he purred, following it. It grew stonger once he was in the night air. He followed the strongest traces until he hovered behind Kakarrot, who's spine stiffened as he stopped.

"Vejita..."

"Kakarrot."

The man's back stiffened even more, and the fresh tail weaved odd patterns before Vejita. Vejita's own tail was secure about his waist. Vejita stared over Kakarrot's shoulder.

"We need to converse, Kakarrot."

The man tensed and nodded.

"H- hai... Sou ka..."

Vejita led the way to a large lake that was empty of anything but this odd pond weed that attracted the ducks in the daylight. Vejita set himself down on a large rock shaped something like a roughly hewn chair while Kakarrot hovered, still sitting the same as he had been, near the water.

"Kakarrot... You said-"

"Sou ka. You don't have to laugh at me. I only, thought you needed to know. You ARE the Saiyajin no Ouji, after all."

"Kakarrot, let me SPEAK."

"H- hai... Gomen..."

Vejita smiled faintly then erased the expression, his own onyx eyes locked onto the man floating by the water.

"Kakarrot... I must admit, the notion almost amuses me, but not quite. Its more of an admiration that you DARE come to me DIRECTLY and speak of such things, but, this is to be considered normal. You DO have your tail back, many things you would not recognize without your tail have been returned, including the seeking out of a mate."

The man hovered with seeming ease, but Vejita's eyes caught every tensing muscle, every unintended shudder. Vejita restrained himself of tearing the man's clothes off from where he was.

"So, I was not much surprised when you finally DID approach me, but I thought you might send one of your brats to tell me while you hid away. You're very lucky I didn't strike you down immediantly. But, in reverse consideration, as my tail is also returned, I'm returned to my full awareness of my own needs, which also includes seeking out a saiyajin mate. Saiyajin's BREED, but we also MATE. Breeding does require our women, but mating has nothing to do with gender. It is more of a bond between two receptive partners."

Vejita smiled and restrained again the urge to ravish the man before he was through with what he was saying. He knew this was wordy and tedious, but it was making Kakarrot nervous.

"And, I seem to seek you out now. Kakarrot..."

The man's midnight eyes were wide and luminous in the moonlight as Vejita rose from his chair-rock and approached, leaving the ground in favor of the air. Vejita's hand rose to touch his face gently and the onyx-eyed pince marveled at the smoothness of the deep ivory skin.

{the memories of the past are fading like bad dream-

I've never been so alone than with you, }

Gokuu lay in the circle of his Ouji's arms, laying in a wide bed that smelled deeply of his prince. He knew that, before, Vejita had wanted to kill him. He had beaten, excusing his French, the holy living fucking shit out of his ass and still he kept pounding him into the ground.

But that old horror, fear and anger at the other saiyajin was dissapting rapidly, fading like memories would, but at an abnormal pace. He felt, whole. Vejita was pressed against his side, an arm draped over his stomach. Gokuu lay quietly, contemplating when lips brushed the cresents of marks on his throat, marks that had been made the night before.

"Kakarrot... What are you thinking."

"That this would have been impossible, had our tails not come back. You've beaten me into immobility once before, you know. You HATED me. Because I was stronger. I still am."

"Hmmm... I suppose your right. But, those things WILL fade. If they aren't now."

Gokuu nodded. It was almost as if his life was leaving him only to leave him alone, empty with this man left to fill this. Alone with Vegeta at his side. It was almost frightening.

{I've never been scared to dream until now,

I can't close my eyes, }

Vejita's onyx eyes snapped open from a disturbing dream-memory. Of his first meeting with Kakarrot. He'd beaten him into the ground, tried to kill him. The dream frightened him, though it was only memory.

Kakarrot was laying awake beside him, and the currents within him suggested deep pondering. Vejita querried and found himself surprised that the same thing had them both awake, contemplating.

Vejita rested against Kakarrot, who was quiet. Vejita kissed the crecents on the man's throat, one hand reaching to his own throat to touch the deeper marking there with his finger tips. Kakarrot was again the dominant one, but it didn't matter so much anymore.

__Further in Time__

{I can't close my eyes, I'll carry on, screaming-}

Gokuu clapped his hands over his ears, turning away from Vejita as the man's rage broke into words. Vejita was what he was, but this facet was the only part that bothered him. Ignoring him wasn't easy, but Gokuu didn't have to put up with it. The time Vejita had spent with Frieza had ingrained him with every part of his nasty attitude. It was who he was now.

{your words are like ice, they melt in the heat-}

"Urusai, Vejita!"

The onyx-eyed prince of Saiyajin's stopped screaming at the cold, hard words wrapped in that voice of Kakarrot's. He stilled immediantly, his rage boiling behind his skin. The taller Saiyajin turned, hands dropping to his sides, fists balled, though he shook from the strain of not striking Vejita down. Vejita knew he could, in an instant.

"You're a selfish bastard, Vejita. Stop acting like a royal brat and realize that, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU TO RULE ANYMORE. Vejitasei is gone, we ARE the last of the Saiyajin race, the bloodline dies with us. So stop it. You don't have right nor reason to act like you're still the Prince, the Ouji, you're not. You're just a Saiyajin."

The words were cold, and calculated to cut him deep as a knife blade. Vejita's rage turned to hurt. He had known this for a very long time, but never, NEVER, would he admit it to himself, instantly turning all contradictions onto the thought and making it seem rediculas. His strength melted like ice under Kakarrot's heated glare.

{the cold and the pain which you seem to breed- have become what you are}

Gokuu stared at Vejita as he spoke, and saw the anger in him become pain, hurt, and sorrow. He knew he was right, and Vejita was now having to face up to it. Gokuu saw every thought cross his face and determined that though he had spoke the other's thoughts, he would not ever stop the tantrums the man would throw.

Gokuu was not putting up with it again. He turned his back to Vejita and sighed, speaking quietly once more. He hurt from doing this. Vejita would be hurt.

"I'm leaving."

He took off with a blaze into the air and rapidly left the man he owed his heart too, behind.

{and left your ruins empty.}

Vejita watched with shock as Kakarrot left him behind. He dropped too his knees, not comprhending this. His entire being felt....

Empty.

He screamed.

*Carry on screaming..... Vejita.*

~OWARI~

Ne, did you like it? Each lyric section changed my POV. Gokuu, Vejita, Gokuu, Vejita, ect... I liked it. The song is amazing. CARRY ON... SCREAMING(RUINS) is amazing. I need a new compy so I can find it online and DL it. Anyhoo, JA!

K. C. *muah* =^.^= *Mew!*