Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cell's Revenge ❯ Cells' Back ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Cell’s Revenge

“Good night mom!” shouted Gohan as he entered his room, it was ten o’clock and Gohan was going to bed.
“Did you brush your teeth?” questioned Chi-chi.
“Yes!” answered Gohan. The young thirteen year old boy entered his room ready for bed. He jumped on his bed, and put his head on the pillow.
“Eww” moaned Gohan. Gohan picked up his pillow and started to fluff it when it slip out of his hand and gently hit the ground. As Gohan was reaching down to grab his pillow he stopped as he sensed a familiar power level. “Cell….” whispered Gohan. Suddenly a large Green pointed tail shot out from under his bed into Gohan’s arm as is slowly drained Gohan of all his energy.

The next day Chi-chi was making breakfast, as she glanced up at the clock. “Eleven o’ clock Gohan should be up by now.” As Chi-chi approached Gohan’s room she saw it, the shadow, the horrible creature that once terrorized the earth was standing in Gohan’s room in all his glory. Chi-chi started to back away from the door prepared to run when she heard Cell speak.
“Where are you going?” questioned Cell. Cell approach Chi-Chi “ don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you, but I am going to kill every Z fighter that dared to challenge me now that your pathetic son is out of the way, there all walk in the park!” And with that Cell flew off.
In the other world Goku was practicing the cat walk with Bubbles and Gregory, as King Kai was watching favorite comedy show.
“Ahahaha! Snort! Hahaha, Oh Goku you have to see this!…..Goku? Hey, where did ya go? Questioned King Kai.
“Ooo ah ah!” Pointed Bubbles. Goku sat perched on the top of the hill. He had a serious look on his face as he stared into nothing.
“Hey lighted up big guy! Hahaha! I’m writing that one down!” laughed King Kai.
“This is serious I can’t sense Gohan any more, there some other familiar source of dark energy on earth too.” Glared Goku
Back on earth over at the Kame House Master Roshi was setting the table for lunch
“Krillin! Yamcha! Lunch time!” shouted Master Roshi. No one replied. “Uhhh, guys you out there? Oh them two can’t tear them self’s away from training to eat…” laughed Master Roshi. Master Roshi went out side in search of Krillin and Yamcha. “Hey!… Where did ya go?” asked Roshi. Master Roshi saw a shadow beside his house. “ There you are.. So if its hide-and-seek you want, that’s what you’ll get!” shouted Roshi. As he was approaching the shadow he saw it to the amazing creature… Cell!
“Hahaha old man I won’t waste my time with you… now tell me where are the rest” chuckled Cell.
“What are you doing back.. Where did you… how did you??” stutter Roshi.
“Good question old man, you see after Gohan destroyed me, I had enough time to recreate a Cell Jr. who quickly grab a cell from my body and flew off. He absorbed the piece of me to bring me back. Knowing I wouldn’t have the power to kill the Z fighters I went after the strongest one and took his power!” explained Cell.
“You monster.. You can’t!” Roshi stumbled over his words.
“ Please! You flatter me!” chuckled Cell as the sun made his face glow. And with that cell took off in search of Vegeta.
Back in the other world Goku was near tears helplessly watching his friends be absorbed one by one.
“We HAVE to do something” Goku screamed, near cracking the old Kai’s glasses. “Can we contact Vegeta and Tien and warn them about Cell!” questioned Goku.
“ Yes of course.” replied the wise Kai. Goku approached King Kai and put his hand firmly on his shoulder.
“Ok I’m ready” nodded Goku. As King Kai uses telepathic powers to reached Vegeta Cell was right on track with Vegeta. “ Vegeta can you hear me?” questioned Goku.
“ K…Kakarot?” Stuttered Vegeta.
“ Yes don’t worry, Cell is on his way to absorb you and all the others!” explained Goku
“ Kakarot, why should I care life or no life its useless now, I will never be able to prove I’m the prince now with you gone we can’t prove who is the true Super Sayian!” said Vegeta on his knees.
“ I don’t have much time but when the times comes I know you will do what is right” said Goku heroically.
“Stupid Kakarot, hes thinks just because hes dead I can’t kill him!” Vegeta said confused.
“VEGETA” shouted Bulma
“Shut up woman!” shouted. Vegeta heard a knock on his door. A familiar voice said.
“Can Vegeta come out and play?”
“CELL!” stuttered Vegeta




To be continued.. next chapter coming soon Please R&R