Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cell's Revenge ❯ We Need Gohan ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Need Gohan

The door swung open, to Cell’s disappointment he saw a broken window and a figure slowly fading away in the distance.
“Its so hard to find friends, when they hate you.” laughed Cell. “Oh Veggie, I wanna play!”. Cell took off after Vegeta quickly catching up.
“If anything Kakarot says is true, that pest Tien is still alive somewhere” thought Vegeta. Vegeta quickly turned Super Saiyan to get a speed bonus on Cell.

As Vegeta was approaching a small corner store way off in the desert, Cell was no where to be found. Vegeta swept down toward the small, and deserted store. Vegeta entered and look a round he saw a red bottle picked it up and read it.
“Vanilla Coke?” questioned Vegeta and he started to leave the store when he heard.
“Hey! You gotta pay for that there soda!”
“ I don’t have time for your games old man” sighed Vegeta
“Vegeta hes right you gotta pay for that” said Tien.
“Tien your coming with me, cell is back and were the only ones left” explained Vegeta. Tien looked seriously at Vegeta, Tien about to open his mouth
“Are you gonna pay fer that there beverage, or am I gonna have to bring out my bbgun” said the store clerk.
“Hurry Veggie pay for it, you don’t want to make him get out the gun!” chuckled Cell. Vegeta and Tien dashed outside when they noticed Cell was gone. Then out of thin air a tail shot open to trap Vegeta inside, and he slowly was being absorbed. Then a Flash of a sword Yajirobe sliced off Cell’s tail freeing Vegeta from him.
“The only way to win is to set Gohan free” said Tien. Vegeta gave Tien a angry glare. “you know that too Vegeta!” shouted Tien.
“Eh, Youngens stop your rough housin’ and pay me for that beverage!” shouted the store clerk
“You cut off my tail….” stuttered Cell.
“I know how you feel he got me too” explained Vegeta
“Oh my God!, its Vegeta!!! I love you!” shouted a strange girl walking out of the store.
“ Who are you?” question Vegeta.
“ I’m Amy, you number 1 fan!”
“Fan? I’m not some Cartoon!” shouted Vegeta. “Now get out of here woman we need to finish this” demanded Vegeta
“ No thanks, I wanna watch” beamed Amy
“Amy, can I borrow a dollar?” asked a strange boy
“Ok, who are you?” ask Vegeta
“I’m Dustin of course” said Dustin
“Oh, yes Dustin I remember you from nowhere!” shouted Vegeta. Dustin ran into the store and ran out with a can of root beer. Dustin started to shake the can, and sprayed into Vegeta’s face. Cell burst out in laughter, Yajirobe looked disappointed.
“Hey, I wanted that” pouted Yajirobe
“Oh yes back to your punishment” glared Cell. Yajirobe began to run when Cell got a powerful blow to the stomach, by Vegeta.
“Yea! Lets get some action” shouted Amy. Both of them looked over at Amy in confusion. Dustin began to laugh
“ You perv!” shouted Dustin. Every one but Tien began to laugh,
“I don’t get it..” mumbled Tien. Then out of the laughter Vegeta got a swift punch in the Face by Cell.
“No! Yea!” Amy said confused.
“Ok, I’ve had enough!” shouted Vegeta. He lifted his right hand and shot a blast strong enough to shoot Amy and Dustin back to Capsule Corp., but not kill them.
“Ok, we have but one solution, lets get Gohan out!” shouted Tien.


to be continued...... Please R&R!