Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cells' Revenge ❯ Ultimate Cell Unleashed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three
 
 
 
 
When they got there they saw Herc knocked out and Buu beaten to a bloody pulp. “Hold it right there Cell” shouted Gohan activating his ultimate potential. “Ah yes, time to test my new found power against Gohan” exclaimed UC powering up. “You can't beat me” said Gohan still trying to show some confidence though he knew he can't win. Using his full speed they clashed against one another causing the city to fall apart. “I'm not as weak as before call me Ultimate Cell from now on” Said UC slamming his fist in his gut. Gohan coughed up some blood before UC kicked him into a apartment complex.
UC walked forward to the badly wounded Gohan. All of a sudden Buu unleashed a Max Power Kamehameha. With little effort UC deflected it into a nearby building. Videl leaped in but was knocked away. Pan too was defeated easily. UC was about to deliver the final blow when he saw Piccolo and the others land. Most Z fighters were no match so only Piccolo, Uub, and Vegeta prepared for battle. “I'll go first” demanded the Namekian but Vegeta stopped him. “No you won't, only I can stop him” said Vegeta turning Super Saiyen 4. “So what they told me was true, you can turn SS4” said a shocked UC. “That's right now I'll crush you” shouted Vegeta as he clashed with UC. Their fight was enormous. “So you're better than last time. Lets' see if you can take this. FINAL SHINE ATTACK” shouted Vegeta shooting his signature technique. A huge explosion shook the city. As UC was “obliterated”.
Vegeta grinned as he couldn't sense any negative energy. “NO one can withstand the might of VEGETA” laughed Vegeta howling at his certain victory. “You're right” said UC walking out of the flames. “What, Impossible” cursed Vegeta increasing his guard. “Yes you are powerful indeed. That attack surely could've done some damage if I didn't activate my field” cackled UC powering up. He then began to charge a super kamehameha attack. He launched it at the fearful prince. Uub shot a Chocolate Beam to hold off the blast. UC, however teleported behind him and toke him down with a barrage of blows. Piccolo tried to stop the powerful maniac yet he too was defeated with ease. Only the stunned prince could possibaly hold his own. UC moved in for the kill when a blinding light over toke them. “It can't be it's… it's, KAKAROT!!!” shouted Vegeta seeing Goku come out of the white mist.