Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cells' Revenge ❯ Gokus Return ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
 
 
 
“Kakarot, when did you get back” asked the still confused Vegeta. “Um what kinda question is that? Right now” said a confused Goku scratching his head. “So Goku where were you at” asked UC cackling. “Oh well I don't really know. I do know is that I'm here to end your rampage” said Goku as he turned into a SS4. “Kakarot we must fuse. We can't beat him alone” said Vegeta getting into the stance. “I know” said Goku also getting into the stance. UC smiled. “So the legendary Fusion Technique? Lets' see if it can match my strength! Go on fuse now” demanded UC. “Okay! Fuusion Haa!!” shouted the two warriors. Another flash happened as SS4 Gogeta was reborn, stronger than ever.
UC had sweat dripping off his forehead. “Your, your power is” whispered a now nervous android. “Now do you see” said Gogeta. UC shot a barrage of KI blasts but the speedy saiyen avoided them. The two beings clashed at supersonic speed. The city began to collapse as their fight carried on. UC was no match for the fused warriors. UC was on the ropes now. “Curse you” shouted UC as he shot a Super Kamehameha. Gogeta easily deflected the blast. “No it can't be” cursed UC clutching his fist. “Time is wasting I'll finish you now” said Gogeta calmly as he used his Ultimate Impact. UC couldn't withstand the attack and was slammed into the ground. UC was now badly wounded and unable to defend himself anymore.
Gogeta raced over. “Never scum!!! I won't let you win” said UC beginning to charge his KI. At the last minute UC opened up a hole to the Dead Zone, but at the last minute also, the fusion wore off. Goku was sucked into the Dead Zone. “Excellent” exclaimed UC as he began to regenerate. “Darn can't let him recover” said Vegeta unleashing his Spirit Breaking Cannon. UC still could not defend himself well enough. “Take this a new move!! Final Big Shine Attack” shouted Vegeta shooting the giant red beam. “No please NOOOO!!” screamed UC as he was obliterated. Vegeta could not sense any foreign energy and powered down. Buu recovered and healed everyone. They gathered the Dragonballs and wished everyone alive that died. They were told that Goku was still alive in the Dead Zone and a portal was given to him to leave. He just had to find it. Life returned to normal for everyone. Piccolo and Vegeta was practicing in the mountains when they sensed a new evil presence. “What is that energy” asked Piccolo. “I think its Cell” said a pondering Vegeta. “How is it possible? Where is it coming from” asked Piccolo. “It's coming from North City, Lets Go!!” shouted Vegeta as they flew off.