Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cells' Revenge ❯ Ultimate Cell Returns ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
 
 
When they arrived at North City, there worst fears were becoming a reality. All over the city there were clothes with little holes in them. “Yes it has to be Cell; this is how it was when I first fought him in his weakest form. He is absorbing these people to increase his own strength” explained Piccolo trying to sense the android. They sensed a large energy behind them to see it was UC, reborn in his weakest form. “You're correct Piccolo. As always your memory never ceases to amaze me” said IUC (Imperfect Ultimate Cell). “So tell me, how did you survive” asked Vegeta keeping his guard up. “Well unlike in our last encounter when that half breed Gohan destroyed me, I could only regenerate if my nucleus in my brain was intact. Now, after my upgrade, as long as a single blood cell anywhere is intact I can fully regenerate” explained IUC laughing at his achievement.
 
“That brings up another question, who do you need in order to reach your perfect form? I mean, you won't find #17” asked Piccolo also charging power. IUC sensed their power rising and took a step back. “Well I don't know, in a different time line I heard Trunks killed the other me so I guess he would be a good substitute. So I'll take him, then I'll absorb #18” said IUC also charging power. “How dare you, you won't touch my flesh and blood” growled Vegeta.
“Vegeta, this time lets finish him” said Piccolo getting into a battle stance. Vegta said nothing instead he slammed his fist into his face and IUC crashed into a car blowing it up. IUC hoped out of the flame, not even a scratch on him. “Well done Vegeta” said IUC showing his stinger, and going to full power. They were shocked when his strength was a little bit higher than Vegeta in SS2 mode. “His power how is it possible” said a still confused Vegeta. “Well in his Perfect form he as strong as Goku in SS4. Well in Semi Perfect form he would be SS3, so it would only make sense for his power to be this high” explained Piccolo.
“Well that means I'll have to turn it up a notch” shouted Vegeta turning SS4. The ground crumbled at the weight of his power. `Amazing' thought Piccolo as Vegeta clashed with the fiendish android. `Darn, even with my strength SS4 is still a problem. He won't fall for the same trick twice. I'll have to absorb more people in order to take on Vegeta. Even absorbing Trunks, it would still be a difficult match' thought IUC as he was able to get some distance between them. “Hehehe. I would love to kill you both but I have more pressing matters at hand. I will return to kill you all in due time. SOLAR FLAREEEE” shouted IUC blinding Piccolo and Vegeta to make a quick escape to absorb more humans. “Darn we let him escape” said Vegeta getting his vision back. “Don't worry you can destroy him easy, what we really need to do is tell Trunks and Goten to go to Kamis lookout” said Piccolo. “Why Goten” asked Vegeta. “If IUC does find them they can fuse to hopefully beat him” said Piccolo. They took off to tell everyone.