Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cells' Revenge ❯ The Hunt Begins ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
 
 
 
 
Tj plus digimon: Please review so I can make any necessary changes. I hope you enjoy this fanfic, I'm sorry that it's taking so long to finish posting.This is my first posted fanfic so keep that in mind.
 
 
 
 

It's been one week after their first encounter with the elusive IUC. Whenever he would strike a city to absorb people the Z fighters would be a step behind him. They then decided to come up with a new plan of action. It was a shady morning in West City where IUC had not attacked yet. Gohan was in a costume to look like a normal citizen and reduced his power level to the size of a normal person. It was a normal day until people started to scream and run away, IUC had begun his assault.
Gohan was running just like everyone else and faked tripping so the overconfident IUC could catch him. IUC walked behind the disguised Gohan and laughed evilly. “Sorry, but this is the end for you” screeched IUC attempting to plunge his tail in Gohans back until he leapt out of the way. “What” said the confused android? “How could you possibly do that” said the concerned IUC. Gohan ripped off his costume and revealed his orange battle outfit and let his power surge to the surface.
“Go-Gohan why you dirty saiyen” yelled IUC powering up. “Ready for our rematch” said Gohan as he attacked and clashed (Well you know, Dragon Rush in Tenkaichi 2) with IUC. Their strength was equal but Gohan had more speed then IUC in his current from. With his speed he knocked IUC down a bar from a barrage of deadly blows. IUC was sent flying into a small mountain formation, he was outmatched. “Nooooooo” hissed IUC in defeat. He was badly wounded with his arm broken, it would take some time to heal.
“Time to finish you” shouted Gohan charging a powerful Super Kamehameha Wave. Gohan launched the giant blue beam at the android. IUC laughed as he opened up his tail. “What” thought Gohan as he saw his blast absorbed into his being. IUC stood up, fully healed and stronger than ever. He laughed at Gohans pitiful attempt.
“My tail has been upgraded, I'm now able to absorb energy just like Super17. It adds on to my own strength. Now it's like I absorbed 1000 people without the work, thank you” sneered IUC. IUC then flew off with extraordinary speed to the mountain regions near the city to lay low. Piccolo, Vegeta, Tien and Yamcha appeared to aid him. “Gohan, what happened, where is IUC” asked Piccolo. “Not good Piccolo, I had him on the ropes, I fired an energy wave but he absorbed it” explained Gohan looking sad. “What he absorbed it” yelled Piccolo completely shocked. “Yeah, through his tail” said Gohan now with a look of determination. “Okay, according to Gohan he is in that rocky outcropping. NO energy attacks because he can absorb them. If you run into him don't fight, find a way to contact everyone, Lets go” shouted Piccolo as they flew off. `Hm, to think I need help to destroy that thing, I'll crush that coward” thought Vegeta flying faster than everyone else.