Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chains ❯ One Night ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All characters belong to Akria Toriyama and this is my first lemony fic. This is my theory on Goku and Chi Chi's honeymoon.

Chains
By Maria Cline

It was a beautiful day as Goku carried Chi Chi into the doorway. The Ox-King had left to leave the castle to themselves for a few days. He didn't want to be around for the honeymoon.

"Oh, Goku." Chi Chi said as she smiled. "I'm so happy!"

Goku was looking somewhat confused as he put her down. "So am I! But, what are we're supposed to do now? I never been married before!"

Chi Chi fell over and answered, "Now, we have our honeymoon!" She glanced at him and asked, "You do know what a honeymoon is right?"

Goku frowned as he thought back to when he was training with Krillian. "Sure I do. Krillian and Roshi told me that in a honeymoon I will get to do a lot of sex. I'm kinda confused about this sex thing. I think it's some kind of thing that boys and girls do together right?"

Chi Chi nodded. **Of course that pervert will explain to Goku about sex before marriage. It's a start.** "Yes."

"Good." Goku got out a capsule and tossed it on the ground. On the ground, lay several magazines that Roshi have loaned him as a wedding present. He picked up a magazine and opened it up. "This type of sex looks like fun."

Chi Chi glanced at the magazine and turned bright red. "Oh, Goku... my dad has that sort of equipment in the dungeon. He didn't use it in such a long time but it's useable and I can get some more that will hold you."

"Should we try a different way?" Goku asked.

"No! It's just... who should be the one in the chains?"

Goku frowned and then replied, "I'll be the one. I don't want to hurt you that badly."

*****

Chi Chi put on her leather outfit as Goku was putting on some outfit that they had gotten at some store Roshi and Oolong had hung out in before. In fact, they had been given a discount since they knew Roshi and Oolong so well. They also got some special enhanced chains and collars that Bulma made up. Goku couldn't ask how or why Bulma made such powerful confinement devices but he accepted them and ran off.

Now, in the Ox-King's dungeon, Chi Chi set up the chains as Goku stared at them with nervousness and eagerness. "Oh man. Wow."

Chi Chi was dressed in a sleek black leather outfit that was tight with a Zorro like mask and a whip at her side. Goku was dressed in a simple loincloth and a collar and leash. "Let's do it." She said as she cracked her whip.

She grabbed Goku's leash and led him to a circular device with four chains. Goku lifted his arms up and the woman placed his wrists in the chains. Then, she put the chains on his ankles. "Strong enough?" She purred.

Goku tugged at the chains. They were very strong but he could break them if he work at them hard enough for several days. He nodded.

"Good." She reached behind her and got out a blindfold. "Close your eyes." she ordered. She wrapped the blindfold around his head.

"I don't rely on my eyes to see." Goku said as the world went dark around him.

"True, but it make things more fun." Chi Chi said as she straddled herself on his waist and began to kiss him. "Now, don't talk. I read the magazines too." She got out a gag and stuffed it in his mouth.

He could feel her hands all over his body. He shifted from one side to another and moaned as she began kissing him on his chest and rubbed his nipples. A strange smell over came him as he leaned his head back. He wasn't sure what it was but it wasn't food. Chi Chi began to kiss lower to his flat stomach and then she started to kiss lower.

"Muummph!" He squeaked.

Chi Chi whispered, "It's okay. I see this on the magazine." She released her grip and went to the wheel. She moved it forward and tilted it back until it was horizontal. "There." She said as she stroked his hair. She went on top of him and rubbed herself on his body. The magazine lay there still in her sight.

"Hmmm dddmm?" Goku tried to ask as he jerked his chain.

Chi Chi removed the gag and asked, "What did you say?"

"It's rising? How?" He asked as he took a deep breath.

Chi Chi looked down and replied, "It's normal. Trust me."

"Oh." Chi Chi gagged him again and did what she did before.

Author's note: Due to the lack of experience in writing lemons, I will leave the rest of the scene to your imagination.

*****

Krillian, Puar, Bulma, and Yamcha stared at the castle as they got out of the hover car. "Do you really think Goku needs help?" Yamcha asked skeptically. "I mean how hard could it be for him?"

"He doesn't know what marriage is and when he was twelve he couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman for years." Krillian answered.

"He's completely clueless." Bulma said, "I mean, he saw me naked and didn't care a bit!"

Krillian and Yamcha's eyes widen. "Goku actually saw you naked?" Krillian asked. **Damn it! That lucky bastard!**

"He never knew how lucky he was." Bulma said as she pouted.

"Oh man." Yamcha muttered as they went up to the castle. He knocked on the door. There was a note that said 'Warning, honeymooners at home. Do not disturb or face death. Sincerely, Chi Chi.' "Are you sure you want to interrupt them?"

Suddenly, an ear piercing scream emanated from the castle. "AAAAHHHH!!!" It was Goku.

"Goku!" Yamcha and Krillian yelled out as Yamcha bashed down the door. Bulma and Puar followed behind them.

"It must be Piccolo!" Krillian said as he started to shake. Piccolo was such a strong opponent but Goku should've been able to take care of him.

They ran down the stairs and the screams grew louder. It echoed in the halls. Suddenly, the screams stopped. "Oh no." Bulma muttered as they ran to the lowest room that was labeled 'Dungeon'.

Krillian bashed down the door with his head and the group ran in expecting to see a certain demon standing there. Instead, they saw a woman dressed in black leather with a matching mask laying all over Goku who was chained up, gagged, and blindfolded. She looked up and her eyes lit up. "GET OUT!!!" She yelled out as she took out her whip and chased the group.

"Chi Chi?" Krillian asked as he dodged the whip.

"YES!!!" Chi Chi ripped off her mask and began to use her whip against the interlopers.

"Oops." Yamcha said as he and everybody else zoomed out of the castle at record speed.

As soon as they were in the car, Bulma's face turned beat red. "Were they?" She finally asked.

"I never saw Goku like that." Krillian said.

Puar shook with fear. "I think we better avoid Chi Chi for a while."

The group nod in unison. "How about five years?" Yamcha suggested.

"Sounds great to me." Bulma agreed.

Fin.