Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ I don't like running ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okey dokey Hokey pokey

Wow, I actually got a good response from this story, I thought I'd just like have one person added each chapter, cos no one would be interested, and guess what, I'M ADDING FIVE!

YEAH YOU HEARD ME 5!

Thank u so much to the people who emailed or reviewed about being in the story.

^_^

Wow

Thank u again

Anyway 5 new fans

Chapter 2

I hate running

NICOLE

Somewhere above the earth in an aeroplane, Nicole sat her trusty laptop on her lap, a blood red drink sat beside her in the cup holder.

For some reason she had an affinity with the colour of blood, she presumed it was because of her fondness of wolves.

She adored the misunderstood predators.

At the moment she was typing up a storm, she had a sudden burst of inspiration for a Dragonballz fanfiction, and she wanted to get it out before it just disappeared into thin air.

This was her own personal aeroplane so she was left alone, and there were no other passengers to annoy her.

It was incredibly hot day, even with the air conditioning blowing heart out and yet again Nicole thanked her lucky stars that she had got her hair cut off short before she went on this flight.

It was short like guys, but suited her. She was quite proud of that fact, only a few girls could pull off that look.

Stupidly tough she had failed to wear light summer clothes and was currently stuck wearing baggy tan jeans, a black T-shirt with a jean jacket and a dark blue bandanna around her neck.

She was considering taking the jacket off, but she couldn't be bothered, it was too hot.

A longish piece of hair fell into her light blue eyes and she sighed, saved and turned off her laptop, and closed her eyes. A little nap couldn't hurt her, could it?

And around her, a white light began to glow.

Nicole smiled in her sleep, it felt like she was on water, and the current was rocking her gently back and forth.

She turned over and instantly woke up spluttering.

She was in water, and by the looks of it, a lake.

She trod water trying to stay afloat and trying to survey the area.

`What happened? Did my plane crash?' Nicole thought.

She looked around there wasn't any sign of a hurried descent, and the water she was floating in was so clear she could see the bottom, and she couldn't see a plane wreckage.

A horrible thought flashed through her head; `they wouldn't have thrown me out would they?'

Then something caught her eye, an enormous shadow gliding towards her.

Her first thought was shark, but then her reasonable side told her that this was fresh water, and sharks didn't live in fresh water.

She stared keenly at the shape, and it slowly became clear to her.

It was a giant fish.

Much like the ones that Goku's family loved catching.

Suddenly it didn't seem as important to identify the aquatic creature, compared to the instinct to get out of the water.

She quickly swam towards the nearest bank, occasionally looking back over her shoulder to see where the fish was.

When she was touching the bank with her hands, and about to pull herself out, an exquisite pain shot up her spine.

She was in a huge amount of pain, and all she could think was the fish has bitten off my leg.

But with the huge streak of stubbornness, and strength, she hauled herself onto the bank.

The fish along with her.

The fish relaxed its jaw as it began to flop helplessly.

Nicole stood up; she still had both legs!

But what had caused the pain?

She looked at her hands that were held in front of her, and screamed in shock.

In her hands was a furry appendage, and her hands were running along it, much in the manner that a mother would soothe a wounded child's wound.

And the pain was ebbing away.

She regained her composure and glanced behind her, she closed her eyes and after a few seconds opened them again.

The furry appendage was attached to her behind.

It was a tail.

It had the symptoms of a Saiyans tail.

She took a weary glance at the giant fish that had stopped its flapping.

Giant fish, Saiyans tail.

She calmly made her way over to the lake and looked into the water, wolf ears.

She smiled, and caught sight of her slightly sharper teeth.

This must be a dream she decided.

Yet I've got a strong feeling that I'm in Dbz.

I've got to figure out what's going on here.

Her stomach rumbled and it echoed across the forest, sending dozens of birds into the sky.

"I'm hungry," Nicole said aloud.

She sneaked a glance over her shoulder at the fish that lay on the bank, `can't think on an empty stomach.' She thought, and proceeded to eat her dinner, and without realising it, she transformed into a wolf and began to chow down.

SAYURI

It was late, and Sayuri was still up.

She had an urge to complete some art for a fanfic and wouldn't sleep until she had.

She was sitting in front of her computer, hoping that she wouldn't stuff it up and have to start all over again.

Her computer was the only light she had and it cast an eerie light across the room.

Her Vegeta screen saver was on, showing random pictures of him in various poses, one of her favourite images that she had personally added to the screen saver, was on the screen. A picture that she had found on some hentai site of Vegeta in the shower.

She smirked in a Vegeta like manner when she looked up and caught a glimpse of the luscious Saiyan prince.

She was as tall as he was, well as short.

Her hair was black, short at the back, but got longer towards the front, with red bangs.

It had an odd Goku look to it, not identical, but the essence of Goku hairness was there.

Currently her hair was hidden under a dark bandanna.

She wore her fingerless gloves, and her favourite silver spiked bracelets.

She wore red turtleneck top (A/n hey I don't know you weren't very specific) with a black mesh top over it. She also wore long black pants.

She had her specially crafted orange/pink goggles on.

She had her black combat boots on, but what really made the look weird was the fact that she was wearing baby pink socks with fairies on them, that were just visible over her boots and under her pants.

(A/n sorry I thought it would be a funny image)

Her black star tattoo was just visible beneath her left eye in the bad light.

(A/n I'm just going to put one muse in)

Over her shoulder peered Lucas.

"I think you did that line to dark and his eyes look wrong." He pointed out.

Sayuri sighed, "Lucas aren't you supposed to inspire?"

"True but the fact of the matter is, that how could inspire work like that? I think you are getting outside help, cos it is much worse then usual."

"Thanks," Sayuri drawled.

"You are always welcome," Lucas said taking a mocking bow.

"Haha, yatta," Sayuri said randomly.

Lucas folded his arms and scowled.

The eerie light from the computer made his Trunks like hair glow.

His hair was a lighter shade of lavender then Trunks.

He wore army pants, and chunky combat boots, on his wrists he wore a wristband, also army material, with hidden spikes, which he could extend when he wanted them, and withdraw them when he didn't.

Beneath his hair his elven ears were visible.

Sayuri held in the urge to hug him, she loved him sooo much.

Suddenly a white glow started to emit from somewhere, and Sayuri automatically blamed Lucas, he was always up to trouble that Lucas.

"Are you doing that?"

"Would I do that?"

"Would you?"

"Yes."

"Are you?"

"No."

Sayuri frowned and turned her attention to her computer, that was the last thing that she saw in the `real world' that and a picture of Vegeta scowling at her.

Sayuri opened her eyes, which she had shut when she had found herself falling.

She was in a box.

"Help I'm in a box, how did I get into this box? How do I get out of this box?"

A voice was heard in the darkness, "Stop ripping off Austin Powers, anyway I don't think it is a box, I think it's a closet, there are lab coats in here."

It was Lucas.

"Oh Lucas you are here with me in my hour of need."

`Yeah yeah what ever, hurry up and try the door."

Sayuri pushed nervously on the door, and held her breath as it swung open.

She was in a lab closet all right.

She carefully stepped out, Lucas right behind her.

She gripped Lucas' hand tightly as a voice she recognised all to well floated into the lab.

"Onna, FIX MY GRAVITY ROOM!"

She looked at Lucas, "Is that Vegeta?"

Lucas nodded.

Suddenly the object of their conversation appeared in the door.

His eyes narrowed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE ONNA'S LAB?" he demanded

Sayuri rolled her eyes.

"Answer me!" he yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW I JUST FOUND MYSELF IN THE CLOSET, IS THAT ALRIGHT MR. HIGH AND MIGHTY PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!"

Vegeta's eye twitched.

Lucas stepped in front of Sayuri, ready to protect her if Vegeta decided that he wanted fried Sayuri.

Vegeta's eyes froze on Lucas.

"He looks similar to The Brat."

Sayuri frowned, "by that I think you mean Trunks, ne?"

Vegeta scowled.

Sayuri scowled back.

Then unexpectedly she glomped Vegeta.

Lucas sweatdropped, and pulled her off the Prince, and dragged her back into the lab and away from the doorway.

Vegeta's power fluctuated slightly, and Sayuri felt it.

She struggled away from Lucas and turned around.

"What?"

Vegeta growled, "your Saiyan."

Sayuri looked down at her freely swinging black tail, and promptly fainted.

Furea

Somewhere in the growing light of dawn of the earth, a girl slept.

Which wasn't unusual, `cos well there are a lot of people sleeping.

Only this person had got to bed only minutes ago, and already she was asleep.

She hadn't even put on her PJs; she had been so exhausted that she had just fallen on top of her bed covers, in what she had been wearing that day.

She'd been playing sport for about 7 hours straight.

She been beating her own times in her personal rock wall climbing gym, situated in her backyard, and punching her punching bag.

Her limbs were splayed all over her bed; both arms were under her pillow, clutching it to her. And her legs were hanging off the side, drool hanging out of the corner of her mouth.

And classically enough, an anime snot bubble out of her nose.

She wore a white T-shirt, and baggy beige pants. Her wavy brown hair, which came down to mid back, was splayed, in normal sleep style.

She emitted soft whistling sounds from her mouth every once and a while.

From somewhere a soft white suddenly began to gather in her room, slowly burning brighter and brighter.

Furea moaned something along the lines of, `Turn the light of bug." And rolled over, still holding her pillow.

When she woke up in the morning she was going to get one heck of a fright.

Furea groaned uncomfortably, there was something digging into her back. She buried her head deeper into her pillow.

Suddenly a bird chirped, and Furea sat bolt upright.

Birds weren't normally that loud.

She suddenly found out why.

The bird had been right next to her ear, but when she had woken up it had flown away.

SHE WAS IN A TREE!

"DAMN, SHIT, HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE!" Furea yelled at the top of her lungs, when she realised how stupid this situation was.

She was dressed in the day before's clothes, holding her pillow, her hair a mess, and something picking at her ears.

She itched her left ear, and stopped in wonder, when what she felt resembled a cats ear.

"This must be a joke," Furea said out loud, " there's no way, someone is getting me back for a prank that I played on them, yeah that's it."

She ran her hand through her hair, and placed in town behind her, and yelped, jumping in pain, she fell right out of the tree.

Her pillow with her.

She landed, all right, but considering the height she fell from, it was a miracle that she wasn't smashed into a million different pieces, let alone not break any bones.

She felt her butt to see if that was all right (A/n you got to admit, broken tailbones suck)

What she found gave what was short of a heart attack.

SHE HAD A TAIL.

A BROWN TAIL THAT MATCHED HER HAIR.

A BROWN TAIL THAT MATCHED HER HAIR THAT WAS REALLY REALLY SOFT!

She looked at her surroundings, she was on the edge of a town, and a particular round building caught her eye.

It was yellow, and said capsule Corp.

"No way." Furea breathed.

She headed in that direction, she had to check this out for herself.

Okra

Okra sat at her computer, reading a fanfiction that really got her blood boiling.

It was another Bra and Goten one.

Okra didn't really like Bulma and her daughter had turned out exactly like her.

A little hussy.

How could Vegeta have fallen for Bulma, jeez Bra didn't deserve to be called a Saiyan.

How could she treat Goten like she does? She doesn't deserve him.

Okra muttered darkly to herself, her swearing habit getting the best of her.

Going on about how if she were a Saiyan she would behave better, and she wouldn't act like that.

"I may be the world's number one Dbz fan, but I don't think I could hack much more of this." She declared to no one really but herself, and when she realised that she was talking to herself again, she cursed a few choice words.

She scrolled down the list of fanfictions till she sees one that catches her eye.

Chance

Okra smiled her own little semi evil smirk.

It was worth a try.

Suddenly her trusty computer went berserk.

It seemed to be on the brink of explosion.

She hit a few times and yelled obscenities at it.

Then a bright white light flashed, Okra swore AGAIN! Sure she was about to die in an incredible explosion.

When she found herself falling.

She opened her eyes to find herself in a white void.

"Oh Shit what the fuck did I do now? Jeez my mum is totally going to throw a fucking berky when she finds out I've turned my bedroom into a fucking swirling vortex."

And as karma tends to work, bad stuff begets bad stuff, and good stuff begets good stuff.

And since Okra's language was definitely not good stuff, it definitely begot bad stuff.

Such as falling out of the sky and onto her ass.

An almost electric pain shot up her spine, and she climbed to her feet, massaging her sore muscle.

Surprisingly enough her hands ran over a long piece of fur hanging off her butt.

She pulled it gently round to her front, and fell straight back down onto her ass.

Where she hurt her tail again.

"Holy Fuck, I have a fucking tail, kinky, what the fuck is going on around here?"

She had a tendency to talk things just said plainly, rather sickly.

And with the whole karma thing again, a large stone dropped out of the hair and smacked her square on the top of her head.

She also noticed that everything looked slightly animeish then it did before.

She stood up to survey the damage done to her personage, and got damn surprised by the fact that she wasn't wearing her own clothes, or her own hair for that matter.

She wore a full body green spandex suit, with very own Saiyan armour, just like what Vegeta wore on Namek before he fought Freeza, but coloured more yellowish orange and black.

Her hair was a deep scarlet colour, around shoulder length, spiky like Goku's at the back, flat like where Goku's here doesn't spike at the top, with two large bangs in the front.

She had dark grey eyes, and she was 5'4 in height.

She also had the incredible urge to fight something.

She reached into her magic hidden pocket that everyone must have, cos they are so cool and you can keep stuff it. How amazing I didn't know pockets did that.

And pulled out a permanent marker.

Her habit of drawing on things was still strong, and she wanted to decorate some trees.

Van Stolin

Van, (A/n can I call u Van, or do you want your whole name? Tell me later) stood quietly in the wilderness.

He was out on a camping trip; he had to get away from his life for a while.

He was kind of a loner.

Very solitary, very isolated

He liked people, how couldn't someone, he just didn't like the fact that when he got close to people that they seemed to get hurt.

He'd had it rough to start out with; he was abandoned and had to fend for himself for 3 years.

And in that time, people had become untrust worthy.

He had had to survive on his instincts, on his speed and smarts.

He had to be street wise.

His life had been a lot like an animals, only the strong survive.

He was strong

He had survived.

But now his animalistic instincts had been added to his fighting skills, and happened to aid him a lot in life.

These instincts served him well, and he wouldn't have traded them for anything in the world… well almost anything, there were two things that he would have considered.

Getting his murdered stepparents back, and or avenging their death.

After his 3 years of living by himself and relying on himself, a family had taken him in, and gradually, he had learned to love again. Learned to trust the people around him.

That had been taken away from him when they were murdered.

He had trained in the martial arts for 10 years, to gain the ability needed to avenge their deaths.

In that time he had met a girl, grown close to her, he had been shy around girls but he was compassionate, and not keen on public displays of emotion.

He'd lost her to, in the same brutal way. To rape and murder.

People who got close to him, got hurt, he vowed never to get close to anyone again, out of fear that they would die.

And he was still shy and not keen on the same things, and still had the same compassion.

He knew he was far more powerful then any human, he didn't like announcing this fact though.

But he had no idea how far the power went.

His mother put a counselling spell on him, kind of like hypnosis, to keep his wilder side at bay, his inner demon, and inner saiyan.

He never knew about them.

He stood in a clearing, surrounded by trees.

His long silvery hair that went down to mid back, was tied in a pony tail to keep it out of his face. It was slightly spiky, and had to bangs at the front like Vegetto.

There was a slight breeze, which blew his bangs across his amber eyes.

He wore a black training gi, and a white undershirt.

He had a sword strapped across his back, a gift that he had got long ago.

He closed his eyes and concentrated, then slowly moved into kata, before picking up speed and putting his whole heart into it.

He continued like this for several minutes, oblivious of the white light gathering around him.

He launched himself into one final kick, and vanished from the face of the `real world'.

Somewhere in another dimension, also known as Dbz, two warriors exchanged blows, and words.

Vegeta was complaining about some girl that had appeared in the Onna's lab, and who had hugged him.

Goku was laughing, while they were both pummelling each other.

All of a sudden, there was a flash of white light, and Van appeared, ploughing his foot right into Goku's face.

Of course it hurt Goku a bit cos he was caught off guard.

But Goku wasn't the one that Van should have been really worried about, Vegeta was furious that his fight had been interrupted by another one of these strangely appearing brats.

It was bad enough having his future brat here, and his present brat, without having more weird kids dropping in on them.

And to make things worse, there were a whole heap of strong unusual power levels popping up everywhere.

Van looked at Vegeta, who was shooting him a death glare, `Oh Shit,' Van thought, he knew he was strong but being a avid Dbz fan, he knew that he didn't stand a chance against Vegeta.

It wasn't like him to chicken out, but that's what he did, he zipped behind Goku and used him as a Saiyan wall.

"Who are you brat?" Vegeta asked gruffly.

"I'm Van Stolin," he said confidently, knowing that Goku wouldn't hurt him without proof that he was evil."

"And that is?" Goku said happily.

"I'm a Half Saiyan, Half Fox Demon, I didn't know that till now cos I'm pretty sure I've been under a kind of hypnosis, I think there must have been a powerful dimension shift to cause that to be forgotten."

Vegeta Hmmphed.

Goku smiled, Van always liked him best.

"Well Van, we'll help you to figure this out okay?"

Van nodded sounded like a fair deal to him.

"Oh and Van, I might tuck your tail away if I was you and try to make your ears less noticeable, they might cause a stir at CC." Goku suggested.

Van looked down at his slowly flicking tail.

It was a bit puffier and silkier looking then a normal Saiyans.

He felt for his ears, but found none, where humans normally have them, and then all around his head, till he found them on top.

He wrapped his tail around his waist, and shrugged about the ears, they would have to wait.

Then he followed Vegeta and Goku towards CC.

Dynesty & Arty

"Arty do you even know where we are going?" Dynesty whinged.

"Sorta," Arty replied.

"SORTA AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH, LET ME FIND SOME ROAD SO I CAN BLADE! I CAN'T STAND WALKING WHEN I COULD BLADE!"

Arty folded her arms, "Fine see if I care, I can sense all these high power levels together in that direction, that's where we are heading."

Dynesty frowned, "Yeah so what?"

Arty sighed.

"Fine, let's find some road."

"Thanks Arty, you're the bestest!"

"Only when you get your way Dynesty, only when you get your way."

**Three hours later**

"I hope you're having fun Dynesty, I hate running."

Dynesty laughed as she bladed along, turning and jumping and showing off.

"You know it girl, I'm at my best when I'm on my blades."

Arty muttered sarcastically and darkly under her breath repeating what Dynesty said.

"I heard that Arty."

Arty poked her tongue out.

"Like I said I hate running."

That was the end of the 1st chapter.

I hope you guys liked it.

It took me forever.

I haven't put powers in yet, that will be next chapter.

Okay?

I'll write some soon.