Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Change Part 1: Three Wishes ❯ Change Part 2: the day of total Cahnge ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part two: the day of total change To change, one must change them selves from the inside before ever changing on the outside-ME.

Panting hard, Goku clenched his chest and landed by a nearby tree, leaning into it. He sat down beneath the tree, which hid him in the darkness. Minutes passed and with each minute, the pain increased. He didn't noticed that his eyes were tearing up from clenching his chest so hard.

The heart virus that Marai Trunks talked about came a year later rather than earlier. Goku got up and stood with his left hand still clenched to his heart, growling, as he pulled away from the tree and started walking. He kept walking, not going anywhere important. Just walking. Several hours had passed and Goku was still walking.

Up ahead was a large lake, which glowed under the moonlight. The wind blew softly, Goku's wild hair swaying gently. Once he reached the lake Goku fell on his hands and knees in pain. Falling on his side, Goku curled up into a ball of pain and agony. Then the scar where Goku hit his head started hurting painfully and his body glowed.

Automatically, he started powering up and screamed in pain as his mind and body started changing. The pain was beyond what he had ever felt, even the pain of him dying so many times didn't hurt like this. He powered up into all levels of Super Saiyajin, even those he hadn't reached yet. But he was in too much pain to even notice.

His mind changed and his cries of pain turned into growls of rage as his six-foot tall body shrunk into a five-foot small body. His wild hair grew long and spilled around him like a pool of gold.

The three wishes he had asked had started. The day of his birthday was today.

On a full moon, the one known as Goku had changed to the man known as Kakarotto.

Miles away, one Saiyajin Prince felt the Earth Saiyajin's power and flew to see what was wrong. When he arrived, he was in for a very big surprise.