Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Changing ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Changing

Vegeta/Goku

Chapter one

~~~

Soft breathing was the only sound that reached his ears. He propped himself up with one brawny arm, leaning on his elbow to look at the figure beside him.

Black hair was spread around a pale delicate face, a smooth forehead, blending into a pointed nose, just above pink lips. He knew that behind the closed eyelids where a pair of fiery brown eyes, which always flared with some kind of emotion.

This woman was beautiful and he knew that she loved him, no matter how much she nagged, with all her heart. So why couldn't he feel the same.

He sighed and tore his gaze away from her.

Swinging his bare legs out from the confines of the bed, he shivered when they met the cold air. Pushing himself up from the comfortable mattress he padded over to the balcony, his bare feet hardly making a sound on the carpeted floor.

Pushing open the glass doors he took one last guilty look back and flew off into the night sky.

He needed someone different.

~~~

"HE LEFT ME …. AGAIN" the last bit was tacked on to the ear splitting screech as an after thought, and if Chi-chi realised how pathetic she sounded she did a good job in hiding it.

"How is this different from the other times he's left you, onna" Vegeta said and snorted in contempt at the harpy woman weeping into some orange fabric, which looked suspiciously like Kakarrot's training gi

Bulma sent an angry glare at the smirking man leaning in the doorway and patted her friends shoulder "Ignore him Chi-chi, don't worry I'm sure he had a good reason, don't worry he'll be back soon"

Vegeta snorted and left the weeping woman alone, making his way to the gravity room. He paused; something was tickling his senses, a familiar ki and scent, one that was supposed to be anywhere but here.

Kakarrot

~~~

He felt bad, guilty.

The sounds of Chi-chi's wailings reached him here, it might be that his hearing was extra sensitive, but then it was also likely she was just loud.

He sighed and tried to ignore the noise as best he could, he had to find the radar.

Rummaging through the piles of paper, boxes and other junk, he searched for the small machine.

So engrossed in the search for the radar, he didn't notice a familiar ki radiating from behind. In fact he did not notice until, at the exact time his fingers closed around the cool metal of the dragon radar, a strong hand clapped him on the shoulder and spun him forcibly around.

Goku came face to face with the reason this all started Vegeta.

~~~

Ok this is my first full-length DBZ fic.

It wasn't going to be an actual fic, just something in my head to keep me occupied at school, but it wanted to be written down too much. So here it is.

It will actually be vegeta/goku as in Vegeta being seme and Goku uke, thought I'd point that out cause it really bugs me when people say vegeta/goku which would mean the vegeta's seme but the he's the uke. It's one of my pet peeves.

Goes for Gundam wing to when its labelled 2x1 buts its really 1x2.

Annoying!!!