Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ COOL CHANGE ❯ ready set fight ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Cool Change
 
READY SET FIGHT
 
The announcer blared out the competitors.
 
Everyone waited on their seats to hear who would be fighting in what round.
 
Round one: Vegeta Saiyan No Ouji -VS- Son Goku
 
`Not again” wailed Krillen and Yamcha!
“Who would figure why those two would be fighting first off?” Chichi complained
 
However, a few smirks were present; among them were Trunks and the gang. They had all just gone up one notch. One of them would get a chance at least at second place...
 
The roll continued…
 
Round two: Number 18 -VS- Red Dragon
 
Round three: Son Gohan-Vs- Anos Seraptis
Round four: Miko Mushido-Vs-Son Goten
Round five: Trunks Vegeta briefs -VS- Iron Soldier
Round six: Hadji-VS- Zaputo
Round seven: Trenton Barris-VS- Carl Smith
 
“Carl Smith?” Bulma questioned everyone in the seats around them only smiled at the joke.
 
Our final round is eight: Son Pan-Vs-Luki
 
Ready Set Fight
Vegeta Saiyan No Ouji -VS- Son Goku
The battle between the two was fast, a real no holds bared. That is what usually happens.
What Vegeta and Goku forgot was the area was not as large as the one where the fought. Attempting to push Goku, Vegeta wanted him to fall out of the ring, Goku was too aware of the boundaries, so he held on to Vegeta and both tumbled off the stage. They did not stop fighting however. The announcer told them they were both out.
 
Together they shrugged their shoulders, and took off continuing their fight elsewhere.
 
In a stunned moment, Bulma and Chichi could only shake their heads
 
“Seems nothing can contain those two,” sighed Pan.
 
So much for her fighting against Goku or Vegeta, that only meant Goku would now be the one to beat.
 
However, Trunks and Goten were smirking. Pan just stared hard at the two, suddenly realizing how much like Goku and Vegeta they looked like.
 
Evilly, she concurred that one of them was going to lose and even though he did not train like the others now, Trunks was in her way!
With this in mind, she approached her father.
 
He smiled at her knowingly. He wondered if Pan had not realized yet that she was more aggressive and better trained then Trunks? However, she had not fought him in a while. An all out battle would ensue; he tried to calculate who would win.
With that line of thought, he began to think how this competition would turn out.
 
The competition went as follows:
 
Round One: Vegeta and Goku both out---
Round two: 18 beat Red Dragon and moved up to semi finals (She did not have to fight anyone from round 1)
Round 3: Gohan beat Anos
Round 4: Goten beat Miko
Round 5: Trunks beat Iron Soldier
Round 6: Hadji beat Zaputo
Round 7: Carl beat Trenton (who would thunk it?)
Round 8: Pan bested Luki
===================================
Next stage of fights:
 
1st Semi 18 wins
2nd Semi Son Gohan -VS Son Goten
Winner Son Gohan
3rd Semi Trunks Vegeta Briefs -Vs- Hadji
Winner Trunks
4th Semi Carl Smith-VS- Son Pan
Winner Son Pan!
 
“Here we go folks only three more matches to see who our Semi finalist are is, are you ready?” Steve the announcer was being turned on for sure!
 
Our four finalists have over come great odds and here is the line up!
 
First fight: 18-VS- Son Gohan
“Ah nuts” said Krillen. Yamcha, Bulma, and Chichi smirked Roshi consoled his longtime student.
 
Second fight: Trunks Vegeta Briefs-VS- Son Pan
 
18 gave it a good shot, but she was no match for Gohan.
 
Gohan smiled as he left the stage. He was more interested in the next fight to care anymore.
 
I wonder, he smugly thought, Trunks or Pan. He secretly wished Pan would beat Trunks. However, if she didn't what would that mean to her?
 
He smiled again- if Trunks beat Pan, then he would get a chance to hurt him. Gohan liked that scenario just fine!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``
The two entered the ring.
 
These two were a crowd favorite. They were both known for their fighting abilities. However, Trunks was a favorite among most women. Pan ignored the hysterical cries of desperate women…
 
Trunks loved it. He was excited beyond anything. Some strange sensation had overcome him and seeing Pan, just made his whole body sing with excitement. He wondered if he could get her angry enough to show her true colors.
 
“Hey boxer Boy, I see you can still fight. Ready?”
 
“I'm always ready” was his remark
 
Her heart fluttered. Trunks was always ruthless and very attractive when he was fighting. Pan shook herself not wanting to lessen her chances by imagining how good he looked.
 
“This is going to be interesting,” quipped Bulma
 
“MM Hmm” agreed Chichi.
 
Off in the distance Vegeta and Goku had ended their battle. Goku looked normal though Vegeta had worn a smile.
 
It seemed that Vegeta had won that spar! (Something to do with food and tickling … Do not ask!)
 
They both were still in a good mood.
 
They stood along the high rail, getting an unobstructed view of the battle below.
 
“Well, let's see what the Brat has in him” Vegeta mused.
 
 
Trunks rammed into Pan before she had a real chance to strike first.
 
She was off balance by that move, but retaliated with a hit to his back. It did not faze him
She jumped in the air gaining her balance to stop from being pushed off the staging area and hovered. Trunks was too quick to let that deter him though.
 
The battle moved quickly from the ground to an aerial display.
 
Gohan watched and noticed that Trunks was just playing with her. Wearing her down. He had more stamina, and could easily win if Pan did not do something more drastic.
 
This was the problem, Trunks had more experience.
 
Pan would push her to keep matching his slow increase of power, and in the end be too tired to take him.
 
He knew that as aggressive Pan might be, a full out attack against Trunks was useless. Unless she tried to go Super Siayan now!
 
They were evenly matched at each interval. However, like predicted, Pan was nearly done when Trunks finally jumped into SSJ. Pan tried to find that power to fight him now, but just could not.
 
He did not beat her down, when he saw she was exhausted, she still stood and looked menacingly at him. Instead, he went back to normal. They stood a few feet apart. She was breathing deep, trying to catch her breath.
 
In that second, he made a decision, one that would let her accept defeat in a very unusual way. She would probably kill him the next day, going SSJ immediately just to get even. He really did not care
 
He walked right up to her.
 
Vegeta looked on more pensively then before. What was Trunks doing…?
 
His blood pumped hard inside, and he could see her confusion. She still had not gotten enough strength back to do much but watch him approach her.
 
She closed her eyes, expecting him to knock her out the ring or just knock her out.
 
He kissed her.
IT was just him and her. HE put all his love for her into that kiss.
 
She could no longer stand, and he squeezed her to him. When he stooped, he let her slip to the ground and she passed out too embarrassed to tires to friggin care.
 
“Hey he took her breath away' whined Goku.
 
“Don't look at me he did it” was Vegeta reply
 
The crowd loved it though!
 
Trunks picked her up and carried her off the stage as they announced him the winner.
 
He got a smile form Gohan, but he was not sure if Gohan was happy or just, he did not know….
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
The Championship!
 
Son Gohan -VS- Trunks Vegeta Briefs!
 
(A/N yes this is a filler chapter… I want to get back to the story… SO you want to know the winner.)
 
 
“That was amazing!” Yelled Steve the announcer
 
Gohan stood in the center of the stage with Hercules and Videl,
He smirked, as Mr. Satan had to declare him the winner.
 
That had been a long time coming!!! Yes the man who defeated Cell!
 
Then the announcer took the point of making another announcement.
 
“Folks it has been a great day and I have a special treat for you all…
 
“As you know many years ago, at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai, we had a special kind of day. Our hero Goku married his love Chichi. Well folks I got to tell you, we never had such a happy occasion. Until today.”
 
Gohan stood there listening to this announcement and the only thing he kept thinking of was Pan and Trunks….
 
Tonight, Capsule Corporation, one of our largest sponsors outside of Satan Enterprises, wants s to invite you all to participate in another nuptial!”
 
The crowd all cheered wondering whom if possible Trunks the president was going to marry Son Pan!
 
Gohan was seething now…
 
Goku looked confused, and Vegeta quietly flew down to gather Bulma.
 
“Are you ready for this?” she asked of him
 
He nodded and grabbed Chichi's hand and he too flew to the stage…
 
Goku saw this and made a quick dash to where he wife was now standing…
 
“Folks, I would like to introduce Chichi and Goku Son!”
 
Both waved to the assemblage.
 
Gohan was rather confused at this moment
 
In the dug out to where the competitors waited for their fights, Trunks and Pan looked at each other very confused…
 
`Pan what's going on?” he asked
 
“I have no idea; by the way you are so dead for that move today!”
 
He actually blushed.
 
Before the two could talk anymore, Marron rushed them and pulled them with her…
 
“Hey what's the big deal? Asked Pan
“Shut up I need you two to come with me…,” she begged
 
Reluctantly they followed.
 
Happily, Trunks looked to see that Uub was standing by the men's locker room
 
“Hey Uub why weren't you here today?” he asked
 
“Well, I had some things to do for a friend of mine” was his reply
 
The two went inside the locker room still not sure what was happening
 
Marron dragged Pan into the ladies locker room and threw her in the shower…”
 
“Marron!” she screamed as water pored over her…
“Pan you have five minutes then your done'
 
“UH that's not a suit is it?” he asked of Uub
`Listen just clean up and put it on I explain everything in a minute
 
Hurriedly Marron Pulled Pan out of the shower, “Dry off, and your hair right now!” she begged.
 
`Marron what are you doing?” she screamed again
 
`Listen, your best friend needs you ne?'
 
In a flurry, Uub and Marron were able to have Trunks and Pan cleaned up and dressed in a record time.
 
Trunks looked over and surprised that Marron had gotten Pan into a light summer dress. He raised a cocked eyebrow to her
 
“Listen Boxer Boy this is my dress, I own it I bought it, got it?” she bit at him
 
He shut up.
 
Noticeably Uub and Marron were dressed in similar type of clothes. With that, they dragged Pan and Trunks out on the stage with their families were standing,
 
When the assembly saw who had entered, they went wild, for all thought the same thing….