Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cosmic Guardian Princess Pheonix Ryoko ❯ Here comes Uubu ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay every one I now know how to spell Uubu's name thanks to my Tomcat friend and Amigo so enjoy!

Here comes Uubu

"Where is she?" said Bulma putting some plates on the table and utensils on the table. "Want me to go get her Bulma?" asked Marron putting bowls and other stuff on the table. "No that's okay I'm here already." Ryoko materialize in front of the entryway and sat down on top of the counter.

"So Blue, what are we having?" Ryoko tried to grabbed a piece of sushi when Bulma slapped her hand away and putted the plate on the table.

"Japanese food." Ryoko hopped down off the counter and sat down in between Trunks and Goten who were trying eagerly to grab the food.

"So Trunks there supposed to be about 8 tattoo's who else has one?" Said Ryoko as she took a piece of shrimp from the plate and popped it in her mouth. "There was Uubu who came along with us but he's somewhere in Satan city."

"Okay that's 6 what about the other two?" Trunks shrugged and took a shrimp but quickly dropped it when his mother slapped him across the head with a frying Pan. "TRUNKS WAIT TILL DINNER." Bulma went back into the kitchen and continued to cook the rest of dinner.

"Trunks when can I see this Uubu?" Trunks shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "I think he's coming here tomorrow to work on some project with me for school but that's all I know." Ryoko frowned in disappointment and placed her foot in the back of Trunks' chair leg and swiftly knocked him over. `If that's only 6 then where the hell are the other two?' thought Ryoko popping another shrimp into her mouth.

"Oh my Kami! Trunks are you okay did you hurt yourself I don't see any bruises or bumps on your head." Pan cradled trunks head in her lap and started to kiss his head where he hit it with a thud. "Oh my kami! Trunks what did this gorilla woman do to you this time?" Marron rushed in and took Trunks' arm and checked it for a pulse. "Who are you calling "Gorilla woman" you Blonde prostitute?!" Pan dropped (And I mean literally) Trunks' head back on the floor and stood up hovering over him along with Marron doing the same. "Who you calling A "Blonde prostitute"?"

"THE ONLY BLONDE IN HERE."

"You wanna take this outside I might not be able to fight that much but I sure as Hell can kick your ASS."

"LEAD the way you Beachy bitch." Said Pan giving gestures to the door.

Marron stomped off to the door with Pan by her side and went outside to their little duel.

"Well that was such a nice little scene but anyway lets dig in." Ryoko reached out to grabbed some shrimp and rice but quickly removed her hand before Bulma swatted it with a spoon.

"We have to wait till Vegeta gets down." A loud boom was heard outside and Pan and Marron could be seen going across the field with Marron latching on too Pan's hair and pulling tugs of it out. And Pan punching Marron in the stomach, but since she was PART artificial human she could withstand it. "Uhh… should we go stop them." Said Goten nudging Trunks who was getting up from the floor and rubbing his head.

"Nah… they might learn a lesson off this."

Another Boom was heard and Pan and Marron came in with Vegeta frowning and a boy with a Mohawk walking in right behind them. "Trunks you see what she did to my pants she clawed right through them." Pan pointed to her thigh where Marron clawed and shredded her jeans leaving cuts and bruises in place. "Trunks do you see what she did to me though." Marron had a black eye with her hair all disheveled with her pink skirt not so much a skirt anymore with her shirt almost coming off of her. "I did not do that I only gave you the Black eye, you were just lucky I went easy on you." "Please you two, stop your fighting please." Said the boy with dark skin and a Mohawk. "Uubu just who's side are you on unn…"

"Yeah Uubu just who's side are you on?" Uubu looked between Marron and Pan backing him up into a wall and was praying for a miracle.

"Okay girls back up let the man have some room will ya." Ryoko grabbed the two girls by the neck and dragged them to the couch and pushed them roughly down on it. Ryoko turned around and study Uubu for a minute.

"So your Uubu hunnn?" Uubu only nodded feeling uneasy around the cyan haired woman with the tail. "Uh… yeah I'm Uubu I see I came at a bad time I'll be seeing you Trunks… Goten." Uubu tried to make a dash for the door but Ryoko materialized in front of the door and slammed it shut and dragged him to the dinner table where everyone else was eating.

"Nonsense come on eat with me and have some Saki maybe you might know who the other 2 tattoo holders are." Uubu gave a quizzical look but blushed when he saw some cleavage from her spandex body suit and white cloth covering it with two slits going up and stopping right at her waist.

Ryoko ignored this and continued to the task on getting information out of him. "Ahh… who are you?"

"I'm Ryoko, lil' Veggie's older sister." Uubu helped himself to a bowl and started to put some contents in it. "I did not know He had a sister."

Vegeta snorted and started to woof down his food. Ryoko glared at him but continued to talk to Uubu. "So Uubu did you notice anyone else when you got the tattoo on your wrist?" Uubu thought for a moment and shook his head no and continued to eat up. Ryoko frowned and took two deep breaths and forced a smile on her face before continuing, "You sure you didn't notice anyone their?"

"No I did not but I think you can ask the shrine keeper their." Ryoko brightened up on the info and moved a little closer to Uubu.

"Do you know which shrine it is?" Uubu sat down the bowl and wiped his mouth with his sleeve and turned complete attention to Ryoko.

"I think it's called the "Masaki shrine" we went there on vacation to relax and go to hot springs and so on and so on." Ryoko hugged Uubu and kissed his cheek earning a blush from him. "Thanks Boo man oh and nice hair." Ryoko grabbed half the contents on the table and started to eat at almost the same pace as Vegeta's. "Glad to be at some service and thanks." The rest of the night everyone ate and went to bed, Uubu went to sleep with Ryoko in her room and was only a little shock at the program of her room and agreed to show her the way to the "Masaki shrine".

***

Sorry it was so short please R/R.