Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cosmic Guardian Princess Pheonix Ryoko ❯ to the masaki shrine we go ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To the Masaki shrine We go!

"Trunks…"

"Where are you?" Trunks looked around and found out he was surrounded by complete darkness.

"Trunksssss…"

Trunks shielded his eyes when he saw a red and orange light coming off the horizon and stopping inches in front of him.

The light formed into a body of a woman who was naked with spiky red hair and emerald eyes, with red sharp nails and scales decorating her arms and legs.

"It's you Ryoko." The woman shook her head and giggled a bit.

"No I'm not Ryoko I'm her other half and I think I'm in love with you Trunks." The woman touched his face and lowered it down and kissed his cheek drawing a little blood from her sharp fangs. Trunks pushed away from her and touched his cheek feeling the warm sticky red liquid going down his cheek "Who are you?"

The woman giggled again and he noticed he was also naked.

Trunks covered his growing erection and blushed a crimson red,

The woman laughed a deep feminine sound escaping her lips,

Her eyes glowed an eerie red and she floated off the ground leaving trunks confused. "You can call me Red for short but my name is shen…" The woman disappeared before she could continue. Trunks tried to go after her but found out he couldn't fly, "Red what? Please tell me your name!" The ground went out on Trunks and he found himself falling down an endless pit.

***

"Trunks wake up." Ryoko shook Trunks' sweat drenched body, and was still earning no response from the lavender haired boy.

(More like God to the author) "He really isn't going to like this but what the hell." Ryoko raised her hand and brought it down connecting it with Trunks' face. Trunks jumped out of bed not noticing the red handprint showing on his right cheek.

"WHAT IS IT."

Ryoko was not looking at Trunks' face but at his erection that was poking at his boxers.

(Don't get any ideas it's Pg-13 after all)

Trunks covered the erection with his hands and blushed crimson red yet again. "Well anyway sorry to interrupt your wet dreams like this but I need some directions to get to the "Masaki shrine"." Trunks went back under the covers slowly watching Ryoko closely seeing if she wasn't going to make any snide remark about his "Problem". "Ahh… sure follow the road west from here then take a left then you will reach the shrine."

Ryoko nodded her thanks and started to snicker when Trunks shot her a glare then teleported out of his room.

***

Ryoko went through a wall and out the house and floated inches off the ground. "Now which way is west?"

Ryoko went to the top of the roof and looked around trying to find which way west was.

"Danmmit it's been so danm long I can't even remember which way is west." Ryoko floated down to the backyard and was about to go into the house when she heard a loud boom come from the gravity chamber.

"What a way to start the day Vegeta." Ryoko masked out her chi and floated silent to the gravity chamber.

***

Vegeta was doing series of punches kicks and jabs in 50,000 times earths gravity only thinking to surpass only Goku and now Ryoko. "Why... The... Hell... Am… I... Even… Thinking… Of …surpassing… someone… Like… Her?"

"You shouldn't work your self so much veggie you'll grow gray hair." Vegeta was caught off guard and slammed down on to the floor of the chamber. "Ehh… what… the hell do you want."

Ryoko went over and turned off the machine and gave her "supposed" to be brother a knowing look. "Just like you Vegeta always wanting to be the top notch monkey in the lil' group."

Vegeta snorted and brushed past Ryoko and turned on the machine continuing with his training.

"Well anyway I was wondering…"

"What, go on some little picnic on the beach or in the woods so we could pick up on family values?"

Ryoko bit back the urge to slap him clear across his face like she did to Trunks but hid the emotion under a cool exterior.

"Uhh… no I was wondering if you can show me which way too the "Masaki shrine"." Vegeta put on one of his knowing smirks and kicked a Chi blast out of the way that one of the robots shot out. "You'll have to fight me first."

"Vegeta come on just tell me remember the last time I almost shot your testicals clear out your mouth."

"You were lucky that time this time no cheap shots."

"Okay…Okay just please tell me which way to the "Masaki shrine"." Ryoko pretend that she was about to cry and stuck out her bottom lip. Vegeta dropped his defense's and pointed in the west direction, "Thanks veggie I'll fight you later."

Before Vegeta had time to protest Ryoko teleported out of the gravity room and started to head west to the "Masaki shrine".

***

"Tenchi wake up time for breakfest." Called a little 14 year old girl with blue pigtails going down her back. (Okay everyone before you get all piss I change the age of Sasami so she could go to the same high school as Tenchi and the others) Tenchi rolled around in his covers and started to lightly snore.

"Tenchi wake up you have to go train with grandpa." Sasami came in with an apron on and a white bandana on.

"Okay Sasami I'll be there in a moment." Sasami nodded and closed the door and went downstairs to finish breakfest.

Tenchi swung his legs over the bed and got up and pulled out some clothes and sat them on his bed, and went into the shower. "Another start to another training session with grandpa." Tenchi mumbled and got out the shower wrapping a towel around his thighs and went into the main room.

Tenchi got dress and went downstairs and saw his sister, father, and grandfather along with a cyan haired woman standing in the entry way. "Ah… Tenchi I would like you to meet Ryoko Hakubi." Said Nobuyuki taking his eyes off Ryoko's breast. Ryoko turned away in disgusted and shook Tenchi's hand eying him up and down.

"Hello nice to meet you Tenchi." Tenchi nodded in agreement and took his hand out of the grasp.

"Tenchi I have decided to cancel the training session today so you can go work in the fields a little early today but tomorrow will not be the same." Said Kasuhito motion to Ryoko to follow him out the house. "Yes Grandfather." Tenchi went into the kitchen with his father and sister.

***

"Nice family you have there Kasuhito or should I say Yosho?"

Kasuhito/ Yosho sat down in front of Ryoko on the shrine floor and poured a cup a tea and drank it. "It's been awhile hasn't it Ryoko?" Ryoko nodded and helped her self to some Saki that was in her Yellow and blue stripped dress. "If you count 3000 years then yes it has." Kasuhito laughed a bit and helped himself to the saki Ryoko pulled out her jacket.

"The reason I came here is because I want to ask you some stuff." Kasuhito nodded and took another helping of Saki.

"Go on"

"Around like a month or week ago a couple of half Saiyins, Saiyins and humans all together, came to the shrine for a picnic and hot springs right?" Kasuhito nodded, "My question his WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THEM INTO THE DAMN CAVE?" Kasuhito winced a little but stayed his ground.

"Also I want to know who else carries the tattoo's?"

Kasuhito shrugged, "I do not know this you'll have to find out for your self."

"Danmmit Yosho stop playing the games will you." Ryoko slammed her fist down breaking the table in half.

"Hey, Hey I was down entertaining the other guest I did not have any time to watch kids go into a cave which there was a sign that said "Forbidden" on it. I tell you Ryoko the city kids don't even listen."

Ryoko folded her legs Indian style and glared at the grinning Kasuhito/Yosho. "So tell me this why did you lock Her up in the cave, and why do you have this funny disguise on, along with the whole getup with a shrine and grand kids?"

"Hold on Ryoko one question at a time please. I can not tell you the reason why I have this "Disguise" on but you should know why I locked her up in the cave."

"Okay what about the grand kids part?"

Kasuhito sighed and tilted his glasses up on his nose. "After my battle with the Red shenlon, I sealed her up in the cave and decided to take my home up here on earth eventually I fell in love and married. Then I had a daughter eventually she grew up and fell in love with Nobuyuki but then you should know the rest."

Ryoko nodded and put her feet on the ground, "Well then I really don't wanna pester you any longer but so long old, old friend." Kasuhito nodded and showed Ryoko to the door.

"Oh yeah do you know where the other two who hold the mark is?" Kasuhito nodded and smiled enjoying the displeasing glare from his long time friend. "Well aren't you going to tell me?" Ryoko snapped folding her arms over her chest and frowning.

Kasuhito shook his head, "That you will have to find out for your self my friend." Ryoko sighed and turned around on her heel and started to walk down the steps of the shrine.

"Still playing your games old man." Ryoko said to her self, and started to float a little up in the air. Ryoko turned her head to the bushes on the right side and smirked and disappeared in too thin air. The bushes rustled a bit and out came Tenchi almost tripping on the stone steps. "Woah! What a neat trick she pulled off I wonder where she went." Tenchi turned around and looked around trying to see where she went.

"Tenchi."

Tenchi jumped back in surprise when she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "Hey, Hey, HEY. What do you think you're doing?" Ryoko let go of Tenchi and gave him a seductive look.

"Why Tenchi weren't you the one who was following me?"

"Well I uh…" Ryoko smirked in amusement and took Tenchi's chin in her thumb and index finger. "I like you Tenchi Masaki and maybe I might see more of you some day, but till next time." Ryoko gave Tenchi a little peck on the cheek and took off to the sky teleporting on the way.

Tenchi touched his cheek and felt blood come from the small cut she planted with her sharp fangs and wiped it away.

"Weird people always seem to come to the shrine." He mumbled then descended to home.

***

That evening Ryoko was seating on the rooftop of capsule corps with Ryo-ohki lying in her lap snoring lightly, drinking saki.

"Hey Trunks."

Trunks flew up and landed right next to Ryoko smiling slightly.

"How'd you know it's me I masked out my Chi?"

Ryoko laughed a little and took another sip of her Saki before pouring a little more. "Saiyan sense's besides you smell like wet dog." Ryoko said a little tipsy. Trunks sniffed his armpits and scrunched his nose slightly. "See told you." Ryoko laughed,

"Well anyway did you find out what you wanted to find out at the Masaki shrine?"

Ryoko sighed and leaned back and crossed her legs. "Unfortunately no I didn't the shrine keeper there is… let's just say your every day old perverted geezer and didn't cooperate with the lease of me." Trunks nodded and leaned back as well.

It was silent for a moment till Trunks broke the tension, "Uhh… Ryoko?" Ryoko opened one eye and looked at Trunks with it. "What?"

"Do you know who Red is?" Ryoko looked directly at Trunks and smiled a bit. "Yeah, why?" Trunks looked down at Ryoko and sighed. "You can't tell anyone especially Marron and Pan."

Ryoko laughed and nodded in agreement. "I had a dream about this woman, she looked like you expect she had red hair, green eyes and scales on her arms and legs. I saw her once in the cave and she looked directly at me and smiled at me in an eerie way. She said her name was Red, shen."

"Shenlong?" Ryoko finished off for him seating up.

"Well couldn't get it out but yeah I guess it was like that."

"And she came to you and only you?"

Trunks nodded looking at Ryoko for a hopeful answer. "Well Trunks I guess you have another admirer on your hands but I do kinda know her. Her name his Red Shenlong and she's a dragon kinda freaky if you asked me, she and me don't really get along well but oh well I killed her once I can do it again." Ryoko shrugged and took another sip from her cup and sat it down and started to chug down the whole bottle.

"Great just great I have another girl to run after." Trunks put his head in his hands and started to shake it. Ryoko sat down the bottle and wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I start school in a couple weeks about two and well Pan and Marron aren't the only ones who chase after me, about the whole population of girls in my school does and I nearly have to hide ether on the roof or in some closet somewhere."

Ryoko tumbled down laughing and held her stomach, crying.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY."

"Oh yes it is." Ryoko wiped away the tears and coughed before continuing. "Why don't you just have Marron or Pan protect you or your sister?"

"Those two are to busy ether arguing to who gets to sit next to me at lunch or who gets to save me from all those girls. And my sister, well she has her own little competition to deal with over who gets Goten with this girl called Paresu."

Ryoko coughed again trying to suppress her giggles and laughs but stopped when she saw the angry glare.

"Okay as duty as your aunt and Cosmic Guardian of the universe I shall protect you from these money grubbing woman and boy bugging hussy's okay?"

Trunks nodded slowly regretting his actions, "Okay we have to set some ground rules, 1.) Don't start any fights 2.) Don't kill anyone in the process that means any men who decide to hit on you or grab some body part of yours. You just give them a few hits to say you mean business. 3.) Try not to show all your strength to the whole entire world, try to be human. People don't know you yet. Well that's about it." Ryoko nodded and pulled out her computer.

"Okay now that that's over… What's your schools name and where is it located?"

"Orange star high school and it's located in Satan city." Ryoko nodded and began to type on her computer.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm enrolling myself in here dumb knock can't go around acting like a juvenile delinquent now can I." Ryoko said smartly with sarcasm coming off her tongue. Trunks shrugged,

"Okay I'm done I go to all your classes and you better repay me back, consider this a favor from me till I come up with some thing for you to repay me back."

Trunks nodded and descended to the ground but came back up and gave Ryoko a thumbs up and winked, Ryoko nodded and teleported with Ryo-ohki to their room.

***

----------- Ryoko