Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Fair ❯ Crazy Fair ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]


=========
Crazy Fair
=========
Disclaimer: duh? who cares? everybody knows that arg....whatever!

Great SaiyaMan: (kick the Gangsters) Yah!
Gangster 01: Ouch! thats hurt! come-on guys lets escape!
*Suddenly Videls Chopper Lands...
Videl: Arghhh wait! come back you fools! I still need to arrest you all!
Arghh I said wait! (chase them)
Great SaiyaMan: (Follow Videl)
*Suddent A Truck blocked her way then... CRASHED!!!
Great Saiyaman: Eeek! (Laughing) ha ha ha ha!
Videl: (stand-up very angry) Arghh why you SaiyaMan!!!
Great Saiyaman: huh? oh...ah.. see yah! o i mean farewell!!
Videl: Now wait! this is all your fault! Arghh at this time i wont let you escape to me now!!! (Get a chain and throw it to Great Saiyaman)
Great Saiyaman: Oooops (attack missed) Sorry girl, but i dont have any time for this kind of game. I have something to do more important than this, so if you will excuse me.... go nna.... goo (fly away)
Videl: I told you i wont let you go through at this time "I wanna know who you are" (get on her chopper and chase Saiyaman)
Great Saiyaman: Eek! Shes following me again? Im almost late arghhh.... (Fly in full speed)
Videl: huh? where is he? Arghhh Damn! Videl you let him go again!

--- At School ---
Pencil: Ohayo Videl-san!
Videl: um....
Pencil: huh? ummm.. here look what ive got!
Videl: 4 tickets?
Pencil: Here ill give you this 2 tickets for Free rides on Z Fair! Um... So whos your gonna bring with you?
Sharpener: Hey Videl-san can i go with you?
Videl: No!
Pencil: huh? eh... Sharpener how about you and me?
Sharpener: Oh sure! why not he he he
Pencil: See Videl? I got someone with me now. How about you? You must bring someone. That is a partner Fair. Theres so many boys and girls will come for the superstition that they will .... uh you know (blushing)
Gohan: Ohayo!
Pencil: Hi Gohan! Why are you late? Almost 30 mins! Whoa (whisper to Videl) Hey Videl, why dont you ask Gohan to go to the fair?
Videl: Gohan? No way
Gohan: Pencil, would you like to come in this coming night Fair?
Pencil: Huh? Did you have a ticket tooo?
Gohan: Yeah, a girl come and approach me about that and give me 2 tickets. Here ill give you the two.
Pencil: How about yourss?
Gohan: Nah, i dont like attending that kind occassion. Muah ( sit on his chair and began to sleep)
Pencil: What about that Videl? It seems that your loosing to me Now...he he he he
Videl: Arghh "But if i dont come, umm)

--- School Dismmiss ---
Videl: Ummmm.. wait! Gohan!!
Gohan: What?
Videl: Are you coming on the fair tonight?
Gohan: I told you i wont
Videl: But you will come tonight
Gohan: But why? umm. ooh you see i have something very important to do tonight
Videl: Is that more important than attenting to the fair?
Gohan: oh... What do you like me to do?
Videl: Attend that all okey well meet tonight at the gate bye!
Gohan: So mean..

--- Night Fair ---
Gohan: (Rowing the boat) Row row row your boat...
Videl: Darn it! Stop that nonsense song... Sing something that has a sense.
Gohan: Toki ni.. uzumoreta kioku no kanata... Sou sa.. Boku-tachi wa tenshi datta..
Videl: That song is cool! what about something more cooler..
Gohan: huh? umm... Hitorijanai kimi ga ....kawaatteyuku mukaikaze mo habatakero...
Videl: Whoa so romantic.... You seems happy today...
Gohan: Yeah i am
Videl: Really?
Gohan: Like what ive said..
Videl: But why
Gohan: OH you see theres so many fireworks and too noisy.. this makes me feel sleepy...
Videl: Arghh is that all?
Gohan: Yeah it is? (Row the boat softly...) Ummm.. oh well....there is
**beware of corny scences**
Videl: (Blushing) really.. (move closer)
Gohan: Oh you see... move closer then closer) Videl i just have something to say (Hold Videls Hand in stealth way) i..like..
Videl: "go on!"
Gohan: like..you (Tomato head)
Videl: "Wee! At last he finally admit it" (blushing)
(they both stared each other for the moment)
Pencil: Gee! Videl-Gohan Run! (rowing the boat as fast as she could)
Videl: ummm...
Sharpener: hey you two! what are you doing? Geez! holding hands huh?
Videl: Wee-eek (blushing)
Gohan: No were not! (im in a fix!) Um....ahhh..
Police: You thieves! Come back!
Gohan: We thieves how come?
Pencil: Oh well about the ticket..
Gohan: Whoa!...(thinking)
Videl: Lets go! (row the boat faster. Find a safe place to hide from)...We're safe here..
Gohan: Darn it! I never thought that ill be a thief too!
Videl: Niether I....( blushed) umm... Gohan...remeber what you have said to me? That....yo..u li..ke meeee?
Gohan: Oh..ah (Blushing) I didnt remember an...n.ything.. what i have siad that i like ....food?
Videl: Arghh! Stop denying Gohan! I knew you know it all....was it all true? (close her eyes)
Gohan: What?
Videl: You know?.....(Hmm?-open her eyees) Gohan-kun? (Searching for Gohan)...Argh (saw him) Tyring too escape? Come back and say it to me again.. or i wont let you go...
Gohan: Weee..... Im innocent
Videl: Arghh i promise...... i wont let you GOOOO (Chase Gohan) Came back you BAKA!
Gohan: What? there nothing i need to say to yah....
Videl: Yes .. there is... (chase Gohan no matter what)


**** THE END *****

By: Great Saiyanman Gohan a.k.a. Evil Chrono, Plucky Saiyan,redmoon
http://pluckysaiyans.tripod.com