Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing on the razors edge.... ❯ Dancing on the razors edge.... ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own DBZ so please don't sue me…

Prologue of…

Dancing on the Razor's edge…


So full of life, so full of love…it came to an end abruptly. Her beautiful eyes held no flicker of the once enchanting spark that was kept there. This woman consumed body, mind, soul and me whole and would not release them from her delicate grasp that she had on me. I do not know what I did that was so wrong to take that sparkling brilliance of life away from her, but if I did I'd figure out a way to replace the smoldering embers with rich shimmering light that once filled her.

Was it I? Was it the life that she led? Was it her popularity that drove her to do such things to herself? Was it the company that she associated herself with night after night? Those questions I might never know the answers to myself. Have the demons that once plagued my life come to her to take over, to torture a new soul. One that did not deserve the agony and pain that endured? I don't wish the demons that haunted my soul and dreams on anyone in the universe, especially the blue haired tenshi.

Drugs, alcohol, and the social acceptance drive her to do such things? I do not understand everything here in this strange world. I stood in the shadows watching her body wither away to nothing. Her drunken stagger so very late at night, or early morning depending. The smell of wretched smoke and other stimulants the humans call drugs were all around her. The late nights of listening to her cry in her bedroom, to the hours listening to her being so violently ill drew out the curiosity in me.

She may not know that I love her; she may not know that I care, but I can't let this go on much longer. She's slowly killing herself, which is killing me along side her. If there is something I can do, I must save her from herself before there is nothing more to save. If she can't find her way out of the nightmare she's in, will she trust me to lead her out of it? No matter….

I have to save her from slicing herself to ribbons, while she's dancing on the razor's edge….







This is the short prologue to a new story between Vegeta and Bulma…one which will show you a darker side of my writing. One that entails social acceptance, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse.

Please tell me what you thing of this beginning, I'm interested if anyone would care to find out the rest…

PowerGoddess aka MistressBlaze…