Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing on the razors edge.... ❯ Chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own DBZ so please don't sue me…Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your reviews!

MistressAlexa, you know I'm pure evil! Get back soon!

*note- all stories are updated on my personal site before being posted on FF or MM*


Dancing on the razor's edge…


I hung up the pay phone receiver and looked around the club trying to spot either Bulma or Jaycee but coming up empty handed. I should just let the bitch suffer whatever fate dealt her, but for some reason the cold-hearted bitch in me told my brain to be rational and find Bulma before something bad happened to her. I know if I were in her place at the moment I'd want someone watching out for me. After struggling with inner turmoil for a minute I grabbed Alexa to help me search before Vegeta got to the club.

The club was packed, what would you expect for a Friday night? This was going to be harder then I thought. I should have just followed her to begin with, now I'm kicking myself in the ass.
"Where the hell is she?" I blurted out over the music in frustration. My nails digging into the palms of my hands painfully as I tried to look for her distinct hair color finding it almost impossible with the colored strobe lights on the dance floor.

"She's not in the bathrooms or the game room." Alexa reported when she found me near the bar. I shrugged not knowing where else to look.
"You think she left?"
"You really think she would be in any condition to drive after what we just heard?"
"You're right Alexa, sorry I'm not using my brain here." I rub my head in irritation trying to get the slight haze that clouded my head from the alcohol that I've consumed so far tonight.
"Let's keep looking." I grumbled out stalking away in one direction while Alexa went another, hoping that splitting up would cover more ground faster.



Cold. I'm so cold. I can barely open my eyes. My body feels so heavy I can't move a muscle at all. Am I still alive? I don't even know how to answer myself on that question, but something isn't right. A shadow caught my eyes. All I can see is a dark outline of someone above me but I can't make out his or her face it's so dark to me. I can feel hands on me, but I can't move at all. I can't fight back. All I can do is lay here on the cold surface I'm on and watch in horror as this shadow lays its hands on me. Oh Kami help me I'm so scared right now. I can't even tell if I'm trembling in fear or not, but I can feel roaming hands on my arms, pushing them above my head. I want to cry out to anyone that could hear me. Yamcha, Vegeta anyone really it doesn't matter who it is.

I can hear the buttons being popped off my shirt, clattering on what I think is pavement. Cold, dark and wet pavement is where I have to be laying. I can feel the tears stinging my eyes, slipping down the corners of my eyes one by one. Dripping off the lobes of my ears before puddling on the ground beneath me.

"I don't know what you are crying for, the real fun hasn't even started yet." That voice sent chills down my spine as my eyes pleaded to the man above me to stop. His hands are all over me and I can't stop him at all from touching my breasts roughly.
"Are you a moaner or a screamer?" He asks as he rips the seam of my mini skirt I'm wearing up the side. I can't even scream for help because I know what's going to happen next.
"Guess I'll figure that one out on my own."

His breath is panting down on my face stinking of rich alcohol that was making sick to my stomach as his lips tangled in mine again. His sickening tongue demanding entrance as I mustered all the strength I could to keep my lips sealed. With a rough hand I could feel my bra being ripped off making me gasp as the material bit into my skin as he pulled on it. With his surprise, I opened my mouth slightly his tongue finding it's way into my mouth. I panicked, I knew now I had to do something even if I couldn't scream for help or defend myself. If I could buy some time I'd be all right. I bit down hard on his tongue, the taste of fresh blood dripping into my mouth. He pulled himself back cursing, obviously infuriated by my actions. I could taste the blood on my teeth in its crimson glory. I couldn't wait to spit out the putrid liquid, feeling it dribble out of the corner of my mouth.

"You stupid bitch." I heard him growl out before I felt his hand in my face several times. This time I was fighting to stay alert, but it was like fighting a losing battle. I was seeing stars, literally. White flashes of light dancing in my line of vision. I felt so weak, so damn dizzy.

"Pl…please…do…don't kill…mmm…me." I'm not sure if that was my voice or my thoughts, but I can see the twisted smile on his face as he unbuckled his pants sliding them down. Oh Kami-sama…my eyes went wide as the guy thrusted sharply into me. Oh god no please don't let this happen.
"AAAAAAA VEGETA!"



I didn't waste any time getting down to the club where the Mistresses had told me to go. I rushed in the doors looking for anyone that looked familiar, even the so-called friends she hangs out with. There were so many people here, how am I going to find anyone in this crowded mess? Damn it I should of told one of the onnas to wait for me by the front entrance. I pushed myself further into the club as people bumped into me. I growl to myself, reminding myself never to come back into an establishment like this ever again. I dislike human contact of this sort.

"Vegeta!" I see a hand above the crowd waving frantically. Finally! Alexa pushed her way through the crowd meeting me halfway.
"Where is she?"
"We don't know." She says loudly in my ear over the raunchy music playing loudly.
"What do you mean you don't know? I thought you had your eyes on her."
"We did until she went to play some pool. That's when we over heard something." She starts to drag me away from the crowd of people so she can talk to me with out people trampling us. We were half way to the bathrooms when the other mistress found us and followed closely behind.

"Now what's going on?" I demand watching both the onnas in front of me jump slightly at the tone of my voice.
"We over heard something while we were sitting at a table. Some guy put something into Bulma's drinks when she wasn't looking. The drug is called ruffies also known as the date rape drug. There is some huge technical name for it but who gives a shit about it." Alexa spoke first dragging the conversation further then what I wanted to hear.
"Get on with it."
"Ahh, well the drug is very potent. It makes your muscles relax to the point you can't move and you won't remember a thing after you start coming out of the haze the drug puts you in. The effects can take up to eight hours to wear off. Depending on how much she was given. The guy slipped two of these pills into her drinks, that's double what anyone should take." Blaze continued giving me the important details. What the fuck? People invented a drug they could use to rape women with so they wouldn't put up a fight? These humans will cease to amaze me.


I think he's done. I'm not sure how long I've been out here or how long he was using my body. I can't feel the cold anymore and it's getting harder to keep my eyes open any longer. Maybe I'll die right here if no one finds me.
"Here I owe you this much. Thanks for the ride." His voice again next to my ear. I can feel him putting something into my hand, but I have no clue what it is since I can't raise my hand into view to see it. I can hear his retreating footsteps until there was only the sound on muffled music from inside the club. I wonder if anyone misses me yet? One of the girls has got to notice that I'm not with them. Or maybe they're too high to figure out that I've been gone for a while. I'm sure they'll figure it out when it gets closer to closing time for the club.

I can still taste his blood in my mouth. It's sickening. I wish I could get up and wash this taste out of my mouth so badly. I can feel my tears falling again. How many tears have I cried? Probably one too many. Maybe I should die, end all the hurting I'm in. Is that my name?


I found Bulma's coat at the table she was at before she disappeared. The people that once sat there had left leaving their trash and empty shot glasses littering the table. She couldn't of gotten far by what Blaze said about the drug and besides, she wouldn't leave her jacket with all the cocaine still left in the pockets. I'll have to make a mental note to destroy it once I get her ass home.

After I started looking I felt the frustration Alexa and Blaze must of felt as they tried to find her. No one that they have talked with had seen her in over two hours. I just hope she was high or drunk enough to leave and catch a ride back to Capsule Corp instead of driving herself. Meeting up at the back exit of the club we've given up looking. She was nowhere in sight.

"I need some air, it's too freaking hot in here." Alexa announced pushing open the backdoor. Blaze followed her out and I was a few steps behind them. I agree it was to hot in that place and some fresh air would do some good. They made some pointless chatter between them as they leaned against the brick wall of the club taking in the chilled night air. I'm not sure what grabbed my attention first, the moan or the strong scent of Bulma's favorite perfume that made my heart thud in my chest.

"Bulma?" I barely said above a hoarse whisper as I scanned the area. I took a few more steps towards the dumpster that was beside the building when I noticed one of her shoes lying in a puddle. I know my eyes widen, my heart beating faster as I took a few more steps to get around the large obstacle that stood in my way. The stench of blood assaulted my nose first before I saw her. Oh Kami what had happened to her?

I don't remember walking the distance between us, I just remember kneeling down at her side looking at the blood that was seeping from her nose and a cut on her cheek. One of her eyes were blackened, bruises lined her body in several places.
"Bulma?" I managed to get out before the gasps came from the startled mistresses that had just appeared from around the dumpster.
"Help her!" I said in a raised voice as I pulled up on one knee looking at them both.
"I can't." Blaze said as she took a few steps closer.
"You can't or you won't?" I bared my teeth at her as I hissed the words out menacingly.
"I can't. There is nothing I can do for her, I'm not a doctor." I just shook my head. If I took her to the hospital what was I going to say to them? They would blame me I'm sure of it. The onna has medical things at the house that she used to patch me up before. I'm sure I can return the favor.

"Bulma? Hang on ok? Just hang on." I whisper to her as I picked her up off the wet ground into my arms.
"I'm taking you home where you belong."