Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Games ❯ 1. Flaming Black ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Buy Posters at AllPosters.com!



More...


Choose from 100,000 posters!
Find your favorite posters in music, movies,fine art, sports, and photography categories. Check out these categories:
Movies

Fine Art

Music



[Close]


undefined
[Close]


undefined



part one- flaming black

'Oi..'

Groaning he wakes up with a pounding sore head. Closing his eyes in the bright sunlight, he sighs and walks off to the bathroom. Still not quite awake and suffering from a slight dizziness, he turns to the shower without thinking. Turning it on he slowly undresses, closing his eyes when the warm, sweet tasting steam fills the room. Almost slipping on the damp floor he gets under the hot shower, hissing when the hot water hits his skin. Feeling a little more awake he stretches out to smoothe his muscles a bit. With a moan of pain he arches forward, seemingly unable to flex his back. Slowly moving back again he regains a bit control and lets the water heat the sore muscles up. When he picks a bit of soap to lather up his arms he sees small bloody scratches covering his upper arms and shoulders. Unsure of the small wounds he tries to remember what caused them, he finds out he can't remember anything. Just small bits about what happened last night. He had been going out, but he can't remember what happened after two drinks. Not who he talked to, where he went or even what he drank. Turning off the shower again he grabs a large towel to dry himself. Blinking when his head objects to the sudden movement he wipes of the moist of the mirror. Taking the towel off, he sees large black spikes swipe up to form a black flame.

'Hn.. That's one thing I remember. I'm Vegeta, prince of saiyans, yada yada, but with a huge headache.. I need to get some painkillers right now.'

Fumbling in the closet, he pulls out a bright silver package containing with just one pill left. At that moment a small hairpin falls out into the sink. Picking it up he can hardly make out a bright sea-coloured hair still stuck in it. The small hair brings back images of his mate. She had died in a car crash several years ago. For some strange reasons, the dragon refused to bring her back. Still getting angry at that lousy twist of fate Vegeta balls his hand in a fist, crushing the empty package of painkillers. Forcing the painful thoughts he throws the pack in the bin, wondering how it could get this empty so soon. Vegeta vaguely remembers something of buying them only three days earlier, again suffering from headaches.

Getting dressed, shopping for food, telling Trunks to do the dishes and sitting in front of the tv with a pizza, Vegeta's day drags on. Boring days, always the same.

'Hey dad, Goten and I are going to that club again. It's friday so we have our evening out and since you are again spending your evening in the house we thought that it would be fun if you would come along. I don't know what has been on your mind lately, but a little bit of fun will do you good.'

'Your evening out? You go out whenever it is night!'

'Yeah, well.. Friday is a day when you go out so you can't stop me. And you are coming too, you're turning into a fat sock.'

'Who are you calling fat, brat?'

'See? You're way too grumpy. You need some fun. Maybe you can find someone..'

~as if anybody can replace that onna..~

'Hn.. Whatever.'

'So you are coming along?'

'Hn. It'll stop you from bugging me.'

'Great! I'll call Goten. You get ready to have some fun dad!'

Even though it was a strange feeling to take his dad out for a party with them, it seemed fun to Trunks. He had heard stories about what a wonderfull dancer his father was and he was eager to find out if the stories were true. It would feel weird to take a man along who was more then 30 years older than him, but aw hell, what could ever happen. His father still looked very young, nobody would be bothered by the age difference. Besides, his dad could get them into that club where you had to be older than 21, since Trunks and Goten were only 18 years old. Vegeta would beat up anyone who would get in their way. Especially now when he was grumpy. Trunks smiled. Yep, this was definitely going to be fun.

In the meanwhile Vegeta dragged his sore body up the stairs, having not quite recovered from his painful back. Checking out his closet, he pulled out some tight leather pants and a tight black silken 3/4 sleeved shirt. Looking at himself in the mirror he suddenly felt eager to get out of the house and loose himself in the night. The tight leather pants made him look like sensual cat, ready to jump its prey. Grinning he smiled at himself in the mirror, he felt exactly like doing that. With a sly smile he descended down the stairs, seeing a wide-eyed Trunks and Goten staring at him. Goten blushed slightly and hissed when he sucked in air at the sight of this sleek prince, sensual in his every move. Even Trunks was amazed at the way his father looked, he had never seen the man dress so explicitly sexy. He agreed with Goten, his father would certainly make a few heads turn this night.

Grinning from ear to ear, Goten showed his car.

'Well? What do you guys think? Brand new!'

Trunks was the first one to reply, his jaw almost touching the ground.
'It...Its blue.'

'Wull duh.. So you finally found your eyesight?'

'What is it?'

The bright sky blue car shimmered in the heady evening light. It was parked next to Vegeta and Trunks' car, making it look like a puny mini compared to this car. The thing was almost twice as long and twice as wide. Shiny metal plates adorned its side in a smooth line backwards, ending at the tip of one of its wings. They walked around it, inspecting the car. It was in awesome shape, no scratch to be seen. Looking at the rear wings and the old metallic leather inside and the metal ornaments inside, Vegeta figured it had to be a car centuries old.

'Its a Pontiac! A really old one too. He's from 1963, isnt it beautiful?' Goten said with a huge smile.

'Very..diffirent, but nice.'

Rubbing the back of his head, Goten grinned proud when he opened the door of the car to let Trunks inside. Trunks on the other hand could hardly get in, sinking away in the soft cushions of the back seat. Vegeta smiled at his clumsy son and seated himself on the front chair, immediately noticing the radio and turning it on. Heavy music blasted out of the tiny loudspeaker behind Trunks, who covered his ears and yelled something at his father. His father on the other hand, enjoyed the music, the beat pumping through his body, deaf to the insults his son was shouting. Goten got in too and looked at the two. He agreed with Trunks that they would take Vegeta out and make him have a good time. With a sigh he allowed Vegeta to have his fun with the radio and started the engine. A loud roar bursted from the blue beats below them, making them shake in their seats. With an extra push on the gas, Goten floored the car and it sped off, leaving a large blue cloud.

'So much for environmental friendly cars..' Trunks sighed, pushed back in his seat.

It took the three men a ride of 30 minutes to get to the centre of the city. Goten smiled proudly when he saw people turning their heads at the blue sled. It was well worth having a car like this. It made him feel like one happening dude. He parked the car right in front of a building heavily adorned with neon light and flashing spotlights. Trendy dressed people walked inside past a huge man with lots of tattoos. Goten could barely make out a small sign that said "no entrance below 21" Grinning he decided this was the place to be for this night. A skinny young man hold the door open for him asking for the keys. After Vegeta and Trunks got out, the boy drove the car away to park it somewhere else. A bit nervous Goten walked to the heavy door with ugly guy in front of it. By the sound of heavy music and lots of voices it had to be very crowded inside. This was going to be a pain to get inside. Much to his reluctance Vegeta took the lead in simply walked past the man, who was even holding the door open for him. But when Trunks and Goten walked after the prince a strong hand held them back.

'I bet you aren't 21 yet kids. Go play somewhere else.'

Vegeta turned around at the harsh voice of the guard.

'Don't talk like that to my son and his friend. They're old enough.'

'Yes, yes. I'm sorry master Vegeta, I didn't know they belonged to you.'

'You can forget you tip for this evening.'

'I'm sorry.. Please forgive me. As for you two guys, have fun! Ask at the bar for Jeff when you have to pay, the drinks are on me tonight. Please forgive me disturbing your evening.'

Trunks and Goten looked at each other in wonder. Why did that bully suddenly turn into a smiling ugly guy? Even giving them free drinks for the entire night.

'Hey Vegeta!'

'Hmm?'

'What was that about? You come here more often?'

'Nope.. never been here before in my life.'

'Then why was that guard so friendly to you? Even calling you master.'

'I don't know, but it is about time someone respected my natural authority.'

Without saying a word, Vegeta walked inside a room shielded by heavy, red velvet drapes. When the prince went through it, small flashes of bright blue light were visible for a second, together with a huge crowd and a strangely lit bar. They immediately followed the older man, anxious to see the club, most of the time hidden for such young eyes. Once inside their mouths dropped open. Several silver cages hung from the ceiling, each containing a scarcely clad woman or man dancing like mad. The crowd was jumping up and down on the rhythm of the music, most of the holding either a drink or a cigarette. Vegeta looked back smiling, obvisiously pleased with this environment.

'You guys want a drink?'

'Yeah. Sure.' Both replied in awe, the same thought crossing their minds. This place was awesome!

Vegeta returned with two hands full of blue coloured drinks.

'Well, to be honest, I have no idea what this is but they said if I wanted the usual and I agreed.'

Sipping the sweet drink they looked at the pack of humans dancing like crazy. Instantly ordering another round of the blue stuff, Goten and Trunks gulped it down fast. Goten looked at Trunks with a naughty smile and pulled him by his hand to the dance floor. Trunks apologized by his father and followed the eager Goten who was already swaying his hips on the beat of the music. Vegeta looked at the boys starting to dance. Trunks swaying his shoulder-length hair, Goten sensually swaying closer to him. In a matter of minutes the two were dancing close together, forgetting everything around them. Vegeta watched in awe at the young men dancing so slowly and tantalizingly close together. Hands moves over shoulders and back, rubbing the light shirt of Trunks. Goten bent slightly and began sliding his body up to Trunks', not leaving his sight an instant. Trunks teasingly moved back, a hand on Gotens chest and grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him close before turning around. Twisting his spine he rolled his muscles on his back and hips in a hypnotic seducing way. He looked back at Goten through his long before closing his eyes, using his whole being as a deadly weapon. His hands pulled his shirt out of his pants, revealing a hint of soft skin. Moving his hands up to go his face, stroking his neck and cheeks. In doing so he pulled up his shirt quite high, a sign for Goten to slide his hands over the silky skin. Staring Trunks in the eyes, Vegeta could see Goten slip his hands behind Trunks' back and going lower and lower. Vegeta grinned at the two men, performing that sweet sensual game in front of his eyes.

Vegeta smiled when he suddenly recognized a hint of his own face and body in Trunks. The boy looked a lot like his father if you took away those blue eyes and purple hair. Goten looked like a younger version of Goku. It didn't take Vegeta long to see himself dance like that with a certain other saiyan. Like in a dream he imagined the face of Goku so close to his, bodies sliding together, the beat numbing their senses but flaming their blood. Goku's strong hands on his back, caressing it with the rhythm of the music. They would dance like their sons, losing themselves in the hypnotic game. Vegeta licked his lips as he saw an image of Goku swaying his hair back, eyes closed in a trance, covered in a light hue of sweat. Vegeta could almost smell the younger saiyan so close to him. Opening his eyes he caught himself feeling a little lost without him. Not that Vegeta ever explained his feelings for the younger man, hell, it wasn't even a serious feeling. Just a mere thought. Still, seeing the two demi-saiyans dance like this, simply radiating tension between each other, he felt a heavy desire to bring that baka here and make the man his. Just to bring down that happy face and make him crawl before him. The idea of having the upper hand over Goku's feelings made him smirk. He would kill the fool, using his body as a gun. When he looked up he noticed the two boys being gone.

He ordered another drink when a tall, red haired man said that drink was on his. Vegeta looked up to see who it was. It appeared to be a young slender man with long hair like a waterfall of fire. His eyes were dark blue, deep like an ocean. Vegeta couldn't help but stare at the young man, looking almost as old as his son. Smiling he thanked the man for the drink, looking away.

'Wild party isn't it?'

'Hmm..'

'So.. um.. Do you come here often?'

'No, never been here.' ~now that was a cheap pick-up line~

'Well, tonight sure is great. Did you see that purple haired guy dance with that other one? Damn! They were hot!'

'That would be my son..'

'Really? you don't look that old to be his father.'

'Thanks.'

Vegeta looked at the man beside him, who was sliding closer and closer to him. His scent overwhelmed the prince's mind. He looked the man over again. He could see smooth bare skin underneath the man's half-transparent white shirt. Well-formed muscles smoothing over into small hips. He shivered, the man's smell, that handsome body and face and above all that sensual voice made a tight knot deep in his stomach. Vegeta let his eyes slide over to gaze at the mans face who was still babbling to him. Vegeta ended flicking his eyes open, locking eyes with the slightly taller man. The man fell silent for a second, staring back at the prince. With a low, sexy voice he said something to Vegeta. Snapping out of his gaze he asked what he had said.

'I said, if you're that bishonens father, you must be an even better dancer than him.'

'Care to find out?' Vegeta replied with a sexy smirk on his lips.
Blinking the man gulps down his drink and slams the glass on the bar. Vegeta grins at the nervous man in front of him, excited by his new prey. Walking off he pauses for a moment, putting one hand on his left hip and looking back at the man for a response. He just gulps back a large lump in his throat before hurrying after the prince. Catching up with Vegeta he gets a sexy wink when he is pulled up to the dancefloor.

'By the way, my name is Kenichi Touda.'

'Heh..nice to meet you Touda. I'm Vegeta.'

'I know.'

Ignoring Touda's reply, Vegeta turns his back to him. The music morphs over in a rather slow beat, making the people around them look like a slow motion picture. Taking up the music Vegeta lets his muscles flow over his back in a fluent motion, in sync with the hardly apparent tones in the song. Staring at Vegeta's exquisite back, his hypnotic motions, the light swaying of his hips, Touda's mouth drops half open. A rare sight indeed. Grinning he walks up to Vegeta, grabbing him from behind. Vegeta closes his eyes upon feeling a hot breath roll over his neck, the hot skin on his back making him slightly excited. Right at the moment Touda flicks out his tongue to sweep over Vegeta's ear the music explodes in a heavy combination of different beats. Vegeta instantly jumps out of his grasp, sliding over the floor. Turning on his feet he raises a eyebrow to Touda and starts rocking his hips from side to side. Within a blink of an eye Touda is right in front of him, hands resting on said hips. Panting slightly, Vegeta slid his hands over Touda's chest, enjoying the sensation of hot soft skin under his hands. This male in front of him would be his he almost vowed. Sliding up and down Touda's chest with his own figure, seducing the man with his whole being. Hands moved faster and faster, the small prince twisting in his arms. Touda couldn't help himself but close his eyes and take in the other mans scent, sweet and hypnotic. Losing themselves in this seductive game they continued for several far too short hours. Men and women alike turned their to look at the couple, a fiery young man made out of a pack of erotic movements and his mate, a sleek moving man, hair swaying behind him in a tantalizing way. Some people just paused to stare at the two, only to continue in a same sort of dance with their own mates.

Panting heavily after a while, Touda nodded his head, signalizing a dark corner to sit in. Falling down on the heavy wooden bench they looked at each other and grinned. Without knowing from each other they concluded having caught their prey. Leaning back to Vegeta, Touda looked the people over still dancing in front of him. One swift look at the clock said it was 3.45, almost time to go. Giving a soft lick at Venetia's lower stomach he gets up.

'I'm going to get a drink, you want some too?'

'The more the better.' Vegeta replies caught up by Touda flicking his hair back in a highly sensual way.

Giving Vegeta one last look, Touda walks off to the bar, disappearing in the mass after a few seconds. A man sitting not too far away from him gives Vegeta a thumbs up signal, making Vegeta smile. Oh yeah, this night was definitely going well. His new caught prey making him forget any lingering thoughts about Goku. Unsure whether it was the man or he himself that got seduced he thinks back at the way they had danced together. Smooth and sensual, sliding over each other, using every limb in an erotic game of catch. Heh.. a beautiful way to forget everything. Very very beautiful indeed he added unconsciously when Touda reappears holding a two huge glasses of some sort of red substance. Handing it to Vegeta, he gulps it back in one swallow. Vegeta can't stay back so he does the same, almost choking in the large amount of alcohol exploding in the back of throat.

'I never saw anyone dance like that.'

'Hn..'

'Your son is a beginner compared to you...' Touda whispered in Vegeta's ear.

'Thanks..'

'Hn..' Sniffing up Vegeta's scent, nuzzling his neck, 'And so beautiful..'

Sliding a hand behind Vegeta's head, twining his fingers through the tough black hair, he turns Vegeta's face to his own. Vegeta gazes in the mans dark blue eyes, drowning in the endless pools of desire. He feels slightly numb as the alcohol slowly takes over his mind and sight. A strange feeling washes over him when the man moves closer, causing a knot to form deep in his stomach. At that moment Touda twines his fingers in Vegeta's hair, bringing him more closer. Vegeta can do nothing but gape over the mans beauty and excitement over the evening. Suddenly Vegeta feels two soft lips being pressed on his own. Closing his eyes he welcomes the kiss, sending his blood on fire and exploding in his head. The sweet, heavy alcoholic taste overwhelming him, but making him even more aroused. The sensation of Touda's hot skin pressed against his chest, strong hands stroking his back, makes him flick out his tongue, letting it slide into Touda's mouth, savouring the hot wet place. Their tongues slide together in a fierce fight of control over the other ones mouth. Enjoying this fight to the fullest, Vegeta grins into the kiss and deepens it a bit more. Then suddenly he feels his mind leaving him, his vision hazing and his heart pounding like mad. Confused he breaks the kiss. Groaning heavily when a flaming pain invades his head, the sensation numbing his body.

The next moment, everything around him turns pitch black.


To be continued....



Authors comments:
I call this fic 'the idea I got in the big blue bathtub' which is exactly what it is. *grins* This idea forced itself in my mind and decided to stick there. And so it did untill I had to kick it out or start to charge rent for taking up precious brain space. I wrote this in August something, when the summer was burning outside. I had just written Summer Fun, and felt like doing this as well, since I was getting tired of doing nothing with the idea. So I stayed up till 4.30 AM till the horizon started to get pink again and finished this part. Writing Vegeta like this, making him want to go out was really tough. I mean, why would he? I had to think really hard to make him got to that club...
Vegeta: yeah, well, I knew you were going to pull a fishy trick there.
Les: then why did you go anyway?
Vegeta: you know damn good why!
Les: no I dont! *is all innocent*
Vegeta: oh yeah you do!
Les: *whistles*
Vegeta: *fumes* well I'll tell them! She *points at Les* figured she was the empress and had absolute power, so she said no Kakarott for me till she finished the story!
Les: *grins*
Vegeta: *cracks a whip* well, I'm a prince!
Les: *sees Vegeta's eyes grow all red* uh..
Vegeta: and she still hasnt finished it!! *goes supersaiyan*
Les: Eep *starts running*
Vegeta: *chases her with numerous fireballs*